Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her small fella will start junior infants next yr and she's taking them away again in Sept? I know it's cheaper but why not go in June? Still nice still off season? Schools do little the last 2 wks of June (last yr been the exception). And it's not even a week but 10 school days missed in Sept!! Maybe then take a long weekend in Sept if you need another break?

Once on occasion perhaps but each yr?
The way she brags I’m sure they can well afford to pay for it during school holidays, she just doesn’t want to. Very unfair on the kids to take them out at that time of year

Reactions: 4
Claiming never to have been on Tattle or know about it. She was seen being a follower of Detechtives. Tool. She’s always reading here.

Reactions: 5
Claiming never to have been on Tattle or know about it. She was seen being a follower of Detechtives. Tool. She’s always reading here.
It was more the I'm a positive person who only sees the best in people that did it for me. Shes the most negative moany fool out there. She's defo been on tattle. It was her trying to say she's better then anyone who goes on tattle as shes a better person who doesn't have time for that in her life. She's no time cause she spends her life talking nonsense into her phone to group of strangers who are taking the piss out of her.

Reactions: 10
What the actual duck are they like on Portmarnock beach?
No social distance, Tony Holohan wouldnt be impressed lol howling at the moon and spreading covid 😂anything to get stuff for the gram , shes a cool chick 🐣,,midlife crisis

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is her hair that horrible colour?!
I know she said it was broken but she didn't mention why it's the colour of piss?

Reactions: 1
Very strange there’s no mention from Aoife about Everything Eileen giving birth to a new daughter Isla today. I thought they were besties given Aoife named her daughter Eabha Annabelle, the second name Annabelle is after Eileen’s deceased daughter? Always thought it was very odd but even more odd today that she’s not mentioned anything.

3 minutes later Aoife has a post up about Everything Eileen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Very strange there’s no mention from Aoife about Everything Eileen giving birth to a new daughter Isla today. I thought they were besties given Aoife named her daughter Eabha Annabelle, the second name Annabelle is after Eileen’s deceased daughter? Always thought it was very odd but even more odd today that she’s not mentioned anything.

3 minutes later Aoife has a post up about Everything Eileen
She did congratulate her , see shes at the Voduz launch party , shes a insta hun at last

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.