Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for a red bike for Senan, Aoife luv did you forget your besties father EEFFA’s dad owns a bike shop, why not go and support him and pay for a bike for your son!!!

Reactions: 8
Aoife 'blatantbeggar' Bermingham. Come on Aoife, it's far from a blow in to North County Dublin you are! You know where the bikes shop are and how ACTUAL PURCHASING works!!

Reactions: 6
Aoife 'blatantbeggar' Bermingham. Come on Aoife, it's far from a blow in to North County Dublin you are! You know where the bikes shop are and how ACTUAL PURCHASING works!!
There's a bike shop literally in Portmarnock village ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her holiday was going on for about 4 years, borefest
Has this woman any brain cells complaining about kids out of school, and she had them
Out for 2 weeks holiday, after travelling u might not shows up covid for 10 days , happened a family member, first test negative, 10 day they were positive, she’s really cant cope with life, i

Reactions: 9
Cannot get over how much she has aged, I’m assuming it’s the sun damage speeding it up?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ the links to her clothes. Does she think her style is inspiring

Reactions: 1
So her small fella will start junior infants next yr and she's taking them away again in Sept? I know it's cheaper but why not go in June? Still nice still off season? Schools do little the last 2 wks of June (last yr been the exception). And it's not even a week but 10 school days missed in Sept!! Maybe then take a long weekend in Sept if you need another break?

Once on occasion perhaps but each yr?

Reactions: 4
So her small fella will start junior infants next yr and she's taking them away again in Sept? I know it's cheaper but why not go in June? Still nice still off season? Schools do little the last 2 wks of June (last yr been the exception). And it's not even a week but 10 school days missed in Sept!! Maybe then take a long weekend in Sept if you need another break?

Once on occasion perhaps but each yr?
She’s an absolute moron. Goes on about how great the resort is then proceeds to slate the restaurants and the supermarket

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.