Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insta pimp her kids. The child is in bed. This should be a moment between the 2 of them doing the bed time routine not shoving a camera in the child's face for content to prove hey my daughter loves me. Get a grip u simple duck. You are exploiting your kids. Its wrong and who actually wants to see that. Its actually uncomfortable to think we have all seen a private family moment and the child is unaware that not only is this not private its out there on the Internet. Children should be able to trust their parents and feel safe. Sorry rant over

Reactions: 10
If my child was in that gymtots class and she put a pic of either me or my child on her stories I'd lose my tit.

Reactions: 2
If my child was in that gymtots class and she put a pic of either me or my child on her stories I'd lose my tit.
I am surprised there isn’t signs up about no photography, I thought that was standard at most gymnastic places……..

Reactions: 1
Imagine being that well off that you 'forgot' you left your daughters coat at the playground. Braggy Bermo strikes again!!

Reactions: 3
Off on a full moon/super moon swim on Monday night when the full super moon was Sunday night 🙈

• Haha
She is nothing but a dope, surprised she isn’t down the black forge every weekend with the new bestie’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She cant even let her Uncle rip, she has to do a "story" about it, saying how the last few days have been very negative, so her and her cousins etc, are going to do a night swim, basically to get the good vibes back. Has to make it all about herself, no matter what is happening in her family or the world.

Reactions: 4
Sharing that someone said the uncle obviously got his positivity from her. Please, either that person was ripping the dick or clearly doesn't follow Mrs Negative Moaner. She's unreal, all she claims to have and make out that is and she still moans about the slightest thing like doing a school run when all she does it talk into a phone all day making shite content or bragging about her travels on portmarnock beach. Shaking her size 9/16 ass
She cant even let her Uncle rip, she has to do a "story" about it, saying how the last few days have been very negative, so her and her cousins etc, are going to do a night swim, basically to get the good vibes back. Has to make it all about herself, no matter what is happening in her family or the world.

She needs help, always has to make it all about herself, she can’t even let her uncle’s, actual family, wife & kids, if he has any, have there time together. No she has to turn it all around & get the attention, with how wonderful she is…..

She is pathetic, she obviously didn’t get much of a look in as a child growing up & made up for it by being the “mean” girl in school & the leader of the bully gang

She is baffling, did this need for attention happen when she lost her son or has she always been this way. I
She needs help, always has to make it all about herself, she can’t even let her uncle’s, actual family, wife & kids, if he has any, have there time together. No she has to turn it all around & get the attention, with how wonderful she is…..

She is pathetic, she obviously didn’t get much of a look in as a child growing up & made up for it by being the “mean” girl in school & the leader of the bully gang

I think you have a point. I grew up with her and she was a typical latchkey kid. Parents never at home. Her house was always the one with the gaff parties because the folks were never there.

I think you have a point. I grew up with her and she was a typical latchkey kid. Parents never at home. Her house was always the one with the gaff parties because the folks were never there.
Obviously, she knows no better & doing the same with her own kids now, always leaving them & letting someone else, to do the school runs & always going to the beach for her swims on her own & going away by herself for breaks abroad.

My cousin leaves near her & she is apparently knowing as “Billy no mates”, by the swimming crowd.

Obviously, she knows no better & doing the same with her own kids now, always leaving them & letting someone else, to do the school runs & always going to the beach for her swims on her own & going away by herself for breaks abroad.

My cousin leaves near her & she is apparently knowing as “Billy no mates”, by the swimming crowd.
I've heard that a few times that she is a bit of a hanger on. Thinks that she's really popular down the beach but she doesn't really have any mates

She has wormed her way so far Rosie Connollys hole, she can actually see out her mouth, or so legend has it.....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.