Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate for a following ! Snoooze . I didn’t like her hair curled, it ages her more!

Reactions: 3
You would swear Bobby was the only self employed builder in the land the way she goes on

The relentless tagging of bigger bloggers to get shoutouts, more followers and PR drops is exhausting to look at
Desperate & pathetic isn’t the word. The level of fakeness is uncanny. Pals who’ve never actually met. Making money for Denise is all!! She must of forgotten about her famous Tv pal Tracey Tuppence over in Finglas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Desperate & pathetic isn’t the word. The level of fakeness is uncanny. Pals who’ve never actually met. Making money for Denise is all!! She must of forgotten about her famous Tv pal Tracey Tuppence over in Finglas!!
Denise is only interested for what she can make out of them!!! Aoife is so keen to shout out the big accounts and hope some day she still get a huge following. For what? To show off her house? Of all the houses we see on insta I find her so braggy! And what’s with the ‘did I mention I like the beach today’ type attitude whereby she needs to constantly remind us she can swim

Denise is only interested for what she can make out of them!!! Aoife is so keen to shout out the big accounts and hope some day she still get a huge following. For what? To show off her house? Of all the houses we see on insta I find her so braggy! And what’s with the ‘did I mention I like the beach today’ type attitude whereby she needs to constantly remind us she can swim
So irritating honest to god, she should remind herself she turns 42 this summer & not 21, actually mortified for her. No content so the same repetitive shite day in day out, sunrise, morning swim, meditation, slow cooker dinner, wash my hair, can of gin on the beach over & over again. Not a bit relatable and hanging on like a cling on desperate to reach 20,000 followers. The actual desperation. Get a real job Aoife!!

Why hasn’t she marked her AD for Rudd’s vegan sausages & pudding pack that she received for free? No mention that it’s a free PR package that she’s promoting.

Reactions: 1
So Aoife's friend works in the domestic violence section of the garda station she works in and tells aoife stories about what goes on in people's home regarding alcohol abuse, drug abuse and domestic abuse?? Surely theres some kind of rules against that, even if she mentions no names, there must be a breach of data there??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So Aoife's friend works in the domestic violence section of the garda station she works in and tells aoife stories about what goes on in people's home regarding alcohol abuse, drug abuse and domestic abuse?? Surely theres some kind of rules against that, even if she mentions no names, there must be a breach of data there??
I have a feeling Aoife is trying to grow her following by 10000 reshapes on some post. She’s tried it lately calling out all bigger blogger on the ‘what are you doing now’child game, but then the story about her sisters accident, the scar on her leg, the woman she witnessed trying to commit suicide and now this... I think she wants 24 hours Some gligeen like aoibhe devlin etc saying ‘ omg shocked at Aoifes stories, everyone needs to watch’ etc.... 🙄

So irritating honest to god, she should remind herself she turns 42 this summer & not 21, actually mortified for her. No content so the same repetitive shite day in day out, sunrise, morning swim, meditation, slow cooker dinner, wash my hair, can of gin on the beach over & over again. Not a bit relatable and hanging on like a cling on desperate to reach 20,000 followers. The actual desperation. Get a real job Aoife!!
Disgraceful the amount of people she’s meeting up with on. That beach , and had the nerve to post , and the rest of us trying to say sane in level 5 lockdown

Disgraceful the amount of people she’s meeting up with on. That beach , and had the nerve to post , and the rest of us trying to say sane in level 5 lockdown
don’t you know she’s a surfer chic / lives on the beach/ besties with all the insta huns wannabe 😳🥺 her bubble is huge with all the-different groups on the beach DAILY

Reactions: 2
I am so upset at the fact that my kids have missed out on big group easter egg hunts 2 years in a row & this one is flat out. No shame flaunting it either. Absolute bleep. Im sorry but if my kids cant do it why can they. I forgot, Aoife is far superior than us mere gobshites

Absolute hypocrite, not in the slightest bit relatable. She’ll be on the first flight out to her parents to lace once restrictions lift

She’s mentioned several times she has flights booked for Croatia is it? And somewhere else, July, sept and November ive heard her say. She will sneak off again like before . The blatant lack of social distancing today with the egg hunt not to mention the beach everyday!

She has taken the lack of social distancing egg hunt snaps down

Last edited:
  • Angry
She’s mentioned several times she has flights booked for Croatia is it? And somewhere else, July, sept and November ive heard her say. She will sneak off again like before . The blatant lack of social distancing today with the egg hunt not to mention the beach everyday!
Haven’t her parents got a holiday home in Spain or Greece? She snuck off for a baby moon before she’d Eabhaa herself on her own, nearly sure it’s a place in Greece. So I’m sure her & Bobster will have a trip away without the kids. Sure god love her

Haven’t her parents got a holiday home in Spain or Greece? She snuck off for a baby moon before she’d Eabhaa herself on her own, nearly sure it’s a place in Greece. So I’m sure her & Bobster will have a trip away without the kids. Sure god love her
Anyone know what her parents do?? If they've a holiday home abroad and aoifes house is built on their land they must have good jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.