Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow they actually haven't a clue and if they had listened to minister Harris today addressing the dail they'd know there's plans in place for cervical check etc. It's about keeping Covid out of hospitals. There a families who haven't seen their relatives in ICU in weeks. It's one/two nights for her
It’s people like these pair, ‘house hopping’ and having tradesmen in during lock down that have contributed to the continuous cases of the virus. They weren’t tagging Simon and Leo when they were breaking the rules. Now, they're throwing their toys out of the pram because they can’t break the one rule they want to break. Going to the drive tru for a burger or to B&Q is very different to protecting women and their new borns. I’d say Leo and Simon were straight on the phone to each other to discuss Jenny demands to allow her husband into the hospital. Sorry girls, you can’t have your cake and eat it. You’ve had enough cake together.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I messaged her about the carpet cleaning, it was when we were still in lockdown and tradesmen were not allowed in houses. She ignored me.
Jenny has started tagging Leo and Simon about partners being allowed in hospitals
Good god.. I gave birth alone 6 weeks ago, didn't see my partner for 3 days.. but we got through it!! I'd rather everyone be safe. And do you know what.. no visitors was amazing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol went to briefing as you would usually do and we don't fly with the same people every day so you might recognise a face from a few months back. And i went "oh I think we flew together before". She literally did a little laugh and went "no we haven't, you just probably recognise me from my Instagram".....
Hadnt flown with her, I would have remembered if I had because she is the most unbearable human being. But yeah, didn't even know she had an insta.

Not one person in EI has a single good word to say about her, and you hear about her off of everyone before youve even met her! I was actually in the company just as she met First Officer Sean. He's a known player and has connections to MissEllaMays mum 😉
She is absolutely hated in EI, people swap off of flights as to not have to fly with her. And he is so disrespected by other pilots too. (my other half is a FO at aer lingus too, but I don't tend to introduce him as Pilot Keith 😂) they're both disliked.
And she paints a terrible picture of what cabin crew is like. It's not all glamour. Far from.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s people like these pair, ‘house hopping’ and having tradesmen in during lock down that have contributed to the continuous cases of the virus. They weren’t tagging Simon and Leo when they were breaking the rules. Now, they're throwing their toys out of the pram because they can’t break the one rule they want to break. Going to the drive tru for a burger or to B&Q is very different to protecting women and their new borns. I’d say Leo and Simon were straight on the phone to each other to discuss Jenny demands to allow her husband into the hospital. Sorry girls, you can’t have your cake and eat it. You’ve had enough cake together.
Sure she was in ikea today and said if you’re heavily pregnant there’s no need to queue. I’m sure Sean could have gone alone. The app and website list everything clearly and he could have gone in with a list of instructions. The less people in shops unnecessarily the less risk of transmission there is. If she couldn’t handle lily on her own her mom could have taken her, she’s already been minding her. No need for a family outing to Ikea, skipping the queue like you’re something special and especially if you’ve spent the past week posting about being in the rotunda everyday and hinting at some issues there.

Reactions: 6
Ah don't leave us hanging like one of the clocks in the toilet 🤣
I snort laughed at this 🤣

Lol went to briefing as you would usually do and we don't fly with the same people every day so you might recognise a face from a few months back. And i went "oh I think we flew together before". She literally did a little laugh and went "no we haven't, you just probably recognise me from my Instagram".....
Hadnt flown with her, I would have remembered if I had because she is the most unbearable human being. But yeah, didn't even know she had an insta.

Not one person in EI has a single good word to say about her, and you hear about her off of everyone before youve even met her! I was actually in the company just as she met First Officer Sean. He's a known player and has connections to MissEllaMays mum 😉
She is absolutely hated in EI, people swap off of flights as to not have to fly with her. And he is so disrespected by other pilots too. (my other half is a FO at aer lingus too, but I don't tend to introduce him as Pilot Keith 😂) they're both disliked.
And she paints a terrible picture of what cabin crew is like. It's not all glamour. Far from.
Omg omg ☕👏

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us.
Can't believe (well actually I can) she said you must recognise her from Instagram 😂😝🤢

Can't believe First Officer Sean is a player, how does he manage to get women? Who'd go near him, what does anyone see in him, do these women need glasses, so many questions...mind blowing🤯

Your username is 👊👊

Thank you for the scalding tea☕🏆🏅

Tattle life thread is spilling tea tonight 🤣💅

Sure she was in ikea today and said if you’re heavily pregnant there’s no need to queue. I’m sure Sean could have gone alone. The app and website list everything clearly and he could have gone in with a list of instructions. The less people in shops unnecessarily the less risk of transmission there is. If she couldn’t handle lily on her own her mom could have taken her, she’s already been minding her. No need for a family outing to Ikea, skipping the queue like you’re something special and especially if you’ve spent the past week posting about being in the rotunda everyday and hinting at some issues there.
Oh I'd say she loved skipping the queue alright..morto.

Maybe she doesn't trust First Officer Sean out and about on his own 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’d say he had the uniform on in case being pregnant was excuse enough to skip the queue 😂
"Em this is Sean, he's a pilot y'know. He single handedly brought PPE equipment into Ireland from CHINA, that's a long haul flight don't you know, he flies long haul. Anyway essential worker right here, oh and I'm pregnant with our new Instagram money maker...I mean baby. Out of the way. We need more plastic tat for Corr Castle" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow they actually haven't a clue and if they had listened to minister Harris today addressing the dail they'd know there's plans in place for cervical check etc. It's about keeping Covid out of hospitals. There a families who haven't seen their relatives in ICU in weeks. It's one/two nights for her
The logic in her point was so stupid, oh I can go to the shops with him so why can't my partner sit in the ward with me.
Hospitals are high risk areas with vulnerable people in them ffs. And I say that as someone due a baby in 4 weeks.
I also think its funny how jenny only cares now her time is here.

I'm due same week as her and not a HOPE would i be going to bloody ikea (we did online ordering when it was closed and if we needed anything my husband would be going alone) but I suspect shes been breaking the restrictions throughout. Their baby shower... who took their pictures if they were alone in their respective houses? You can see people in the reflective balloons on Aoibhes grid post.

Full of tit, the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I worked with her in Aer Lingus and flew with her multiple times 😂

Exactly similar to what my AL friends have told me....so they all can’t be wrong....she is detested and Sean is too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jenny's biggest concern was not getting a video of gary carrying out the carseat 🤦‍♀️
They really are a different breed. I dont recall being arsed about getting a video of us carrying the bloody car seat out of thr hospital. Your priority should be that you're both healthy enough to leave hospital. Utter doses

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The logic in her point was so stupid, oh I can go to the shops with him so why can't my partner sit in the ward with me.
Hospitals are high risk areas with vulnerable people in them ffs. And I say that as someone due a baby in 4 weeks.
I also think its funny how jenny only cares now her time is here.

I'm due same week as her and not a HOPE would i be going to bloody ikea (we did online ordering when it was closed and if we needed anything my husband would be going alone) but I suspect shes been breaking the restrictions throughout. Their baby shower... who took their pictures if they were alone in their respective houses? You can see people in the reflective balloons on Aoibhes grid post.

Full of tit, the pair of them
Have to check out balloon reflections, be right back 😂🏃‍♀️

Did they really buy all those party favours and decorations to hang around the kitchen taking pics for Instagram 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Have to check out balloon reflections, be right back 😂🏃‍♀️

Did they really buy all those party favours and decorations to hang around the kitchen taking pics for Instagram 😂😂
Lol its really faint but you can see a large white shape in one of the gold balloons. Jenny was wearing a white dress that day.
Yes they did get all the stuff anyway, pretty sure it was gifted

Also, who took each others photo if they were alone in their houses?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thread is everything! Always found there to be something so insincere about Aoibhe. Saw her in Dublin Airport one day attempting to skip the queue at duty free as she ‘had a flight to catch’ - eh newsflash Aoibhe, it’s an airport - everyone has a flight to catch!
The ‘castle’ looking like an airline threw up all over it is too much.
Keep the tea ☕ coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This thread is everything! Always found there to be something so insincere about Aoibhe. Saw her in Dublin Airport one day attempting to skip the queue at duty free as she ‘had a flight to catch’ - eh newsflash Aoibhe, it’s an airport - everyone has a flight to catch!
The ‘castle’ looking like an airline threw up all over it is too much.
Keep the tea ☕ coming!
Welcome @Jenna89 ☺

Thank you for sharing that story about our Eeeffaa. I'm weak at the part, "we all have flights to catch" 😂👏

Oh stop the grey airport lounge.. I mean Corr Castle 🙄🏰

Reactions: 5
She will be busting to be following him but not happening with a toddler and a newborn.

Reactions: 1
It really annoys me how they dump their daughter every time they go away(which seemed like every week at one point)! Why even have kids if that's the case!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.