Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol- imagine her looking through his phone considering her block and cross checking on Instagram...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is he that bad....are the rumours true? tit for her as it will be a long, hard life. They don't change!
Too right they don't change.
Obviously I don't know anything for certain, it's all speculation and gossip. I havent ever had any dealings with them, but from what other members are saying here he sounds vile

Lol- imagine her looking through his phone considering her block and cross checking on Instagram...
Honing her skills 😎

He would and does get up on the crack of a plate and she’s a money hungry horrible person. Spend some time with your child FFS and stop following his ugly ass around. Also news flash Eeeeeffaaaa you and first officer Sean are not the only people who have ever been to the US....obnoxious tool. We all know what Sephora is :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He would and does get up on the crack of a plate and she’s a money hungry horrible person. Spend some time with your child FFS and stop following his ugly ass around. Also news flash Eeeeeffaaaa you and first officer Sean are not the only people who have ever been to the US....obnoxious tool. We all know what Sephora is :rolleyes:
What is the obsession with OMG America? Loike they're definitely going to move there, it's the dream, it's Eeffaa's dream, it's First Officer Sean's dream, Lily wants to go. The OMG lifestyle over there is more suited to them. Lily will have loads more opportunities to shill for money on Instagram and Eeffaa will get to shop at OMG Sephora. First Officer Sean will get a massive AMERICAN car and they'll get the big AMERICAN house, and that really will be the *real* Corr Castle and it will be total #housegoalz. But they definitely won't be staying in boring old Ireland. And he probably won't put her name on that house either.

It's Eeffaa's dream to relocate First Officer Sean, whoops I mean relocate the family far far away.

When she shared her inspo pic of the American house and honestly it was like a $20 million mansion that's when I decided she's had a break from reality. Either that or I'm going to apply to Aer Lingus for a job 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is the obsession with OMG America? Loike they're definitely going to move there, it's the dream, it's Eeffaa's dream, it's First Officer Sean's dream, Lily wants to go. The OMG lifestyle over there is more suited to them. Lily will have loads more opportunities to shill for money on Instagram and Eeffaa will get to shop at OMG Sephora. First Officer Sean will get a massive AMERICAN car and they'll get the big AMERICAN house, and that really will be the *real* Corr Castle and it will be total #housegoalz. But they definitely won't be staying in boring old Ireland. And he probably won't put her name on that house either.

It's Eeffaa's dream to relocate First Officer Sean, whoops I mean relocate the family far far away.

When she shared her inspo pic of the American house and honestly it was like a $20 million mansion that's when I decided she's had a break from reality. Either that or I'm going to apply to Aer Lingus for a job 🤔
It’s all him, she is under serious pressure from him to travel and leave poor little abandoned Lily Pippa with whoever will take her and flutter off so he can look like a complete chav somewhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel Lily Pippa does not flow well as a name.
No its sounds forced, like she shoe horned the name Pippa in there because its trendy.

Does she not realise that Pippa is slang throughout continental Europe,Turkey and Greece for blow job? Ffs you'd think she'd have a look online before committing to a name.

Just anecdotally I've read one or two accounts online of women who have used Phillipa rather than Pippa whilst on holiday in Spain because of the association.
Shame because I actually quite like the name, Pippa, but wouldn't use it for these reasons 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We should try and guess the name for the new baby, will it be aviation related?

Baby Jett, just like John Travolta's late son, is my guess

Reactions: 3
I think it was always Lily Pippa? I remember thinking it was weird that an Irish blogger would give their kid the name Pippa, what with Pippa O C being so huge here

Reactions: 6
I think it was always Lily Pippa? I remember thinking it was weird that an Irish blogger would give their kid the name Pippa, what with Pippa O C being so huge here
I thought it was always Lily Pippa as I remember at the time thinking it didn’t ring well.

Reactions: 3
She has definitely been reading this forum and has now gone on a blocking rampage on Instagram 😂 Hi Eeeeffaaaa 👋🏼 So predictable, I feel a “break” from social media coming 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.