Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hero. Stop the lights. He flew the aircraft. He didn't go over, buy the equipment, pack it, load it and then fly back. He's paid to fly the aircraft. It's his job. And as for the hard landings, like I said, it will be a long long time before he's in the left seat.
Oh the snark ... love it 😂😍

Makeupbyjenny with no originality with her last baby bump picture
Oh stop another heavily pregnant wan standing at the top of the stairs taking pics 😂🤯 WTAF

All the hullabaloo about Sean going to China to collect PPE. Sure it’s his job like he was paid to do it. The crying and wailing out of her
First Officer Smurf single handedly saving the country 🙄

Screenshot_20200611-095206_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200611-095226_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200611-095250_Instagram.jpg

Surprised they haven't been on Home of the Year yet.
Deirdre and Hugh walking through the house like "it feels like an airport, I'm guessing these homeowners work in aviation..maybe in a duty free"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Girls this is the best thread. I can’t stop laughing. Can’t believe she video him coming thru the door after collecting him from the airport 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their house is so tacky!! Imagine he was a Surgeon... would she have skeletons, x rays and scalpels hanging on the walls?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Girls this is the best thread. I can’t stop laughing. Can’t believe she video him coming thru the door after collecting him from the airport 😂
#couplegoalz 🥴

Their house is so tacky!! Imagine he was a Surgeon... would she have skeletons, x rays and scalpels hanging on the walls?
House?? Excuse you its Corr Castle remember 💆‍♀️🏰

Even though she's not a Corr 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Omg just remembered when she decorated the bedroom First Officer Sean had an Aer Lingus model airplane on his bedside locker. I hate myself for knowing this 😝 [/QUOTE said:
Planes might turn him on 🤢🤢😂

Reactions: 1
Her bedroom is absolutely awful. I don’t think she shows much of it, but she has black wallpaper on the walls. She insisted that it was going to look amazing and that she had this great vision. When she finally showed it it looked just as dreadful as you would think.

Reactions: 7
Her bedroom is absolutely awful. I don’t think she shows much of it, but she has black wallpaper on the walls. She insisted that it was going to look amazing and that she had this great vision. When she finally showed it it looked just as dreadful as you would think.
I can’t figure out if it’s his house or was she in on the purchase too. if I remember correctly it was on the cards before she got pregnant or very early on. Would he have committed to buying a house with her. after all the pregnancy wasn‘t planned.

Reactions: 4
I can’t figure out if it’s his house or was she in on the purchase too. if I remember correctly it was on the cards before she got pregnant or very early on. Would he have committed to buying a house with her. after all the pregnancy wasn‘t planned.
Oooh 😳🧐 no idea. Maybe it really is Corr Castle after all

Eh I think you'll find the Eeffaa has always been totally obsessed with interior design and she wanted to recreate a hotel feeling at home.
Yknow to remind them of their cosmopolitan jet set lifestyle that the rest of us plebs aspire to have 🙄

Agreed that bedroom is absolutely awful..I have no words to describe the assault on my eyes when I looked at it 🙈 Screenshot_20200611-132247_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200611-132254_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200611-132321_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What I really want to know is how her parents ever thought that Aoibhe = Aoife. It drives me spare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it was mentioned on Facebook before that he had already bought it or was in the process of buying it when they got together

Reactions: 3
God she is an irritant this one. I personally think she is punching with him and she knows it. She comes across all clingy and desparado.

That post about jealousy was pathetic. Why would anyone be jealous of her? At all? I just don't see it. She is quite butch. 🙈

God she is an irritant this one. I personally think she is punching with him and she knows it. She comes across all clingy and desparado.

That post about jealousy was pathetic. Why would anyone be jealous of her? At all? I just don't see it. She is quite butch. 🙈
Oh meow 😺😹 love it! ❤

I agree, so clingy and desperate.

I also agree shes quite hard looking, I reckon that's why she curls her hair as she can't pull off straight hair at all, its the heavy brow.

Just out of interest how much do we reckon she edits her pictures? 😂 On a scale of 1 to Khloe Kardashian

Reactions: 2
Oh meow 😺😹 love it! ❤

I agree, so clingy and desperate.

I also agree shes quite hard looking, I reckon that's why she curls her hair as she can't pull off straight hair at all, its the heavy brow.

Just out of interest how much do we reckon she edits her pictures? 😂 On a scale of 1 to Khloe Kardashian
She does edit her photos. That’s why her “tagged” photos are hidden. We’ve seen it before from other people and brands posting photos vs what she puts up. Not massively, but teeth and eyes whitened, wrinkles removed etc. You’d think the fillers and Botox would edit herself enough (she openly talks about what she has done).
I don’t think it’s fair to comment on how she looks as in the way that she is naturally. Butch is a harsh comment. Whatever about make up, how someone dresses or acts etc but something they can’t change is a bit harsh. We give out for people getting cosmetic procedures yet we’re the ones making them insecure imo.

Reactions: 10
If I have to see that fecking photo of the pair of them that she posts twice a day ONE MORE TIME. You know the one. She looks like she's meeting Brad Pitt in it which is just bizarre. And then she jayzuz well trots out the story of their disney movie courtship just in case we didn't hear it the first 500,000 times. Convincing no-one Aoife.

• Haha
She does edit her photos. That’s why her “tagged” photos are hidden. We’ve seen it before from other people and brands posting photos vs what she puts up. Not massively, but teeth and eyes whitened, wrinkles removed etc. You’d think the fillers and Botox would edit herself enough (she openly talks about what she has done).
I don’t think it’s fair to comment on how she looks as in the way that she is naturally. Butch is a harsh comment. Whatever about make up, how someone dresses or acts etc but something they can’t change is a bit harsh. We give out for people getting cosmetic procedures yet we’re the ones making them insecure imo.
I'm not great at making out what's edited unless it's pointed out. I definitely see that she brightens her eyes and teeth, but is it that filter she uses that makes her orange and not make up?
It's interesting about the tagged photos being hidden, never knew that 😏 god it's all so controlled isn't it?
Have we ever seen her pictured at an event or something where she wasn't in control of editing the pics? Actually, does she get invited to many blogger events? All I see are her own celebrations where she buys tonnes of decorations and party favours

Reactions: 1
Why does she constantly have to force that anniversary story on us? Who are you trying to convince aoibhe? Us or yourself? Nobody gives two halves of a tit when ye met

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.