Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocks you if you don’t follow her and happen to view her story. I cannot even begin to imagine how much time you’d need to have on your hands in order to be able to figure out who watches and doesn’t follow..
strange

Reactions: 9
She blocks you if you don’t follow her and happen to view her story. I cannot even begin to imagine how much time you’d need to have on your hands in order to be able to figure out who watches and doesn’t follow..
strange
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just put her page on private. I have a little boy, I wouldn’t want anyone that I didn’t know (or in her case, choose to allow who sees)looking at our photos. Oh wait, sorry I forgot, I don’t use my child to make money. 🤦‍♀️. I understand its a business to her and not a personal account, but if you don’t want people looking at your stories just make your page private EEEFFFFAA.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the height of paranoia. She clearly sees new names and thinks they’re a result of her being spoken about somewhere (which is probably true 😜) and so goes on a blocking blitz as a result but it’s not the only way someone would view your story. I’m sure she gets tagged by other people a lot, you know all that praising shite that she loves to repost, and sometimes I just click on their name and have a look at their story to see who they are and what they’re like. She’s literally blocking all of these people who could even be potential followers for all she knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Paranoia off the charts.. that’s no way to live

Reactions: 5
Imagine actually having the time for that shite and her a successful influencer who also works “in the green” 🙄

Reactions: 2
No its sounds forced, like she shoe horned the name Pippa in there because its trendy.

Does she not realise that Pippa is slang throughout continental Europe,Turkey and Greece for blow job? Ffs you'd think she'd have a look online before committing to a name.

Just anecdotally I've read one or two accounts online of women who have used Phillipa rather than Pippa whilst on holiday in Spain because of the association.
Shame because I actually quite like the name, Pippa, but wouldn't use it for these reasons 🤷‍♀️
With her being ‘so well traveled’ you’d have thought she would have known that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Paranoia off the charts.. that’s no way to live
Paranoia of people watching your stories, your partner working without you, what your colleagues say, what people said 15 years ago in school, what other influencers say... a whole lot of paranoia

Reactions: 7
Paranoia of people watching your stories, your partner working without you, what your colleagues say, what people said 15 years ago in school, what other influencers say... a whole lot of paranoia
But she “doesn’t care” what people think of her!!!
People who truly don’t care don’t even feel the need to declare they don’t care, because they’re so busy not caring it doesn’t even enter their heads to say it.

Reactions: 6
I find her quite inoffensive really though those accents she puts on are very irritating . To be honest you would think that’s she’s the only person on the world with a pilot partner . My husband is a very senior pilot in the company and believe me her guy is very junior . There’s no way that he’s been at the controls of any of those China flights as in general only the captains tend to take off and land those particular ones as they’re quite complex . Don’t think that she needs to worry about anyone running off with him . He’s certainly no oil painting so I’m pretty sure that if she left him somewhere that he would still be there when she returned 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find her quite inoffensive really though those accents she puts on are very irritating . To be honest you would think that’s she’s the only person on the world with a pilot partner . My husband is a very senior pilot in the company and believe me her guy is very junior . There’s no way that he’s been at the controls of any of those China flights as in general only the captains tend to take off and land those particular ones as they’re quite complex . Don’t think that she needs to worry about anyone running off with him . He’s certainly no oil painting so I’m pretty sure that if she left him somewhere that he would still be there when she returned 🤣🤣
Welcome @Livvyloves 😊 thank you for explaining to us about the flights to China, most interesting

But burning question, do you play Mariah Carey "Hero" when your hubby comes home from work too? 😂😂

But she “doesn’t care” what people think of her!!!
People who truly don’t care don’t even feel the need to declare they don’t care, because they’re so busy not caring it doesn’t even enter their heads to say it.
This. 👏 shout it from the rooftops @Dirty Joan maybe Eeffaa might get the message

With her being ‘so well traveled’ you’d have thought she would have known that 🙈
Not gonna lie @Jenna89 that is class A snark right there 😂👏🏅🏆

Yknow what you've made some very valid points, I never thought of it like that. But you're so right. It is paranoid behaviour.

Why on earth would someone so paranoid and desperately trying to control her image try to make a living in such a public way.
Oh yes, validation from others. Sad.

Eeffaa's Secret Obsession hun playlist 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who never knew pippa is slang for a BJ?

Never heard of that. I love the name pippa but would never use it because of pippa Middleton and pippa I Connor (and cos I'm pregnant in my last who is a boy). My friends little girl is a pippa and is adorable

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who never knew pippa is slang for a BJ?

Never heard of that. I love the name pippa but would never use it because of pippa Middleton and pippa I Connor (and cos I'm pregnant in my last who is a boy). My friends little girl is a pippa and is adorable
It's not used as slang in English speaking countries but if a girl wanted to travel or live abroad it might be better to use Phillipa rather than Pippa.

Its such a shame isn't it, cause it is a lovely name.

I can understand parents in the past choosing it without knowing but we have the Internet now people.

I Googled the duck out of my kids names before I committed 😂😂

Reactions: 1
This one is an absolute dose! And don’t get me started about the irony of her banging on about “nooootions” when she has Fisher Price Pilot in a hot tub out the back! 🙄 And you just know she’s gonna call that poor baby Seán too so she can crawl even further up Fisher Price Pilot’s freckly arse

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This one is an absolute dose! And don’t get me started about the irony of her banging on about “nooootions” when she has Fisher Price Pilot in a hot tub out the back! 🙄 And you just know she’s gonna call that poor baby Seán too so she can crawl even further up Fisher Price Pilot’s freckly arse
Fisher Price Pilot ⚰⚰⚰ 😂😂

Yes! Yes you're right Sean Junior

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hell definitely have an American type name or one of the “royal” ones. She was sooooo sure she wasn’t having anymore kids after lily that she actually published the names she wanted for a boy but I think has since deleted that post since Sean decided to have another baby. She could have it on her highlights somewhere. I’m trying to remember what they were, could be completely wrong here but something like Leo or theo, Noah, Harry, morgan. Pretty standard blogger kids names

Leo or Simon maybe? Since they took her advice on board for putting the country into lockdown? Well for the great unwashed to go into lockdown, Sean and herself as essential workers could obvs do what they wanted when they wanted to.

• Haha
It’s probably going to be one of these
Oh good catch! Thank you for sharing this with us 😊

Wow, Theo Corr is difficult to say 😬 run it together fast and it sounds like 'Theodore'.

I think it's safe to say she quite good at choosing awkward sounding names, that don't quite fit together.

*full disclosure I actually really like the names, Pippa and Theodore 🤷‍♀️

Leo or Simon maybe? Since they took her advice on board for putting the country into lockdown? Well for the great unwashed to go into lockdown, Sean and herself as essential workers could obvs do what they wanted when they wanted to.
Omg 😂😂😂 you are so funny. Simon or Leo ⚰

And I think you'll find Fisher Price First Officer single handedly brought PPE equipment into the country 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fisher Price pilot out the back in his inflatable hot tub drinking a can of Bulmers 🤣 I actually can’t deal with the bullshit that comes out of these two....he constantly looks awkward and even a bit embarrassed in her posts, the novelty I’m sure has well and truly worn off his “bangable” bit on the side 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.