Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Often wonder does he have a second kid cause he was with a local girl for a long time

Reactions: 1
Ooh I would love to hear about this! Does his ex have a kid that looks like him or something? I'd say her days in AL are numbered, she clearly has no interest in being there and has been on leave for most of her pregnancy. Luckily enough for her, her job will be safe with the AL job losses as a company will basically never let a pregnant person or someone on mat leave go.

Reactions: 2
Ooh I would love to hear about this! Does his ex have a kid that looks like him or something? I'd say her days in AL are numbered, she clearly has no interest in being there and has been on leave for most of her pregnancy. Luckily enough for her, her job will be safe with the AL job losses as a company will basically never let a pregnant person or someone on mat leave go.
I agree she's not going to go back to work, she's no interest in working

Let's just say freckles

I was cringing when she played Mariah Careys Song β€œhero” when Sean arrived home from China with the PPE gear coming in the door in uniform so embarrassing. coming from someone who knows of him he is laughed at amongst his peers and their carry on. Let’s just say he isn’t all that great at landings πŸ™ˆ
Hahaha I remember that video!! Forgot about it 🀣🀣 hilarious because she picked him up so she must have told him to stay outside while she and lily went inside and filmed him coming in with his bag and hat like he was back from the wars and not his actual day job πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the hullabaloo about Sean going to China to collect PPE. Sure it’s his job like he was paid to do it. The crying and wailing out of her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He is not Sean's child
Who??

Hahaha I remember that video!! Forgot about it 🀣🀣 hilarious because she picked him up so she must have told him to stay outside while she and lily went inside and filmed him coming in with his bag and hat like he was back from the wars and not his actual day job πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ah never thought of that, she had to go into the house first to film First Officer Sean πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They have no shame whatsoever

Surely we are well overdue a passive aggressive TikTok at this point. It’s been well over two weeks since her last. Have the best ones already been copied?

Surely we are well overdue a passive aggressive TikTok at this point. It’s been well over two weeks since her last. Have the best ones already been copied?
And have you noticed Lily was given the day off filming stories, she probably found the thread.

Must've killed her since it was #bffjenny birthday and she missed out on cutesy content πŸŽ‚

I was cringing when she played Mariah Careys Song β€œhero” when Sean arrived home from China with the PPE gear coming in the door in uniform so embarrassing. coming from someone who knows of him he is laughed at amongst his peers and their carry on. Let’s just say he isn’t all that great at landings πŸ™ˆ
Hero. Stop the lights. He flew the aircraft. He didn't go over, buy the equipment, pack it, load it and then fly back. He's paid to fly the aircraft. It's his job. And as for the hard landings, like I said, it will be a long long time before he's in the left seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.