Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.. just so were all all the same page, are we calling him "First Officer Sean"? Or "First Officer Smurf" or what ?

Saw on her grid she has an ad up for a business that does family portraits in the style of the Simpsons, and hes in his uniform and Lily is in a pilot jacket. Ffs, if you were going to have a family picture done, why would you want your work clothes or uniform featured?
well then maybe first officer Homer would be more apt!!! Oh the choices 😂

Reactions: 1
I don't mind Eeefaa... I generally trust her more than most bloggers. She was honest with her review on Spotlight teeth whitening and also with the buggy she got first time round she always said she wasn't mad on it (the egg) so not surprised she is getting a new one

One thing thing springs to mind and very catty.... When she announced she was pregnant second time round, obviously jen was pregnant too and a few weeks ahead but she said something I really thought was awful to say publicly. Can't remember exact words but was along the lines of 'well Jens pregnancy wasnt planned but mine was planned'. Still riles me, maybe jen is happy she said or but I doubt that. My first was planned and second wasn't (but so wanted after infertility and ivf on number 1). If someone said that I would ld be extremely hurt

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Also I don't care if her last relationship and this overlapped. Of course its not something she would advertise but they will have two kids very soon so it's not a big deal at all in the grand scheme of things.

It obviously wasn't meant to be with her other partner and hopefully he is well in life too but she has moved on... I just hate when this always comes up with regards to her. She's not going to come out and say exactly what the time line was and who would blame her due to embarrassment/Shane or whatever. Also protecting her previous partner and family

Reactions: 7
One thing thing springs to mind and very catty.... When she announced she was pregnant second time round, obviously jen was pregnant too and a few weeks ahead but she said something I really thought was awful to say publicly. Can't remember exact words but was along the lines of 'well Jens pregnancy wasnt planned but mine was planned'. Still riles me, maybe jen is happy she said or but I doubt that. My first was planned and second wasn't (but so wanted after infertility and ivf on number 1). If someone said that I would ld be extremely hurt
[/QUOTE]

This has bugged me so much too and she keeps mentioning it.

Just wanna say I'm so glad this thread has been created 😂😂 Can't stand her but love to hate follow haha

Reactions: 3
well then maybe first officer Homer would be more apt!!! Oh the choices 😂
😂😂 First Officer Homer...

It’s like a doctor decorating their house as an a&e department and every Thing gets referenced to medicine 😂 or a chef sitting there in a chef jacket onesie pyjama getup using a spatula to eat dinner looking at the kitchen decorated like a pot wash. It’s so cringe that every inch of the house and everything lily has all stems back to the fella being a pilot. There’s passion about your career and then there’s... this. The different time zones in the guest toilet 😂😂

The time zone toilet 😝😂🥴 with the outdoor house plaques with the cities etched on them. Pure class. Bringing that airport feeling into the home.

I don't mind Eeefaa... I generally trust her more than most bloggers. She was honest with her review on Spotlight teeth whitening and also with the buggy she got first time round she always said she wasn't mad on it (the egg) so not surprised she is getting a new one

The one she got from Tony Kealy’s as a collab (which she never properly declared all the things she got and still is a bit shady about, she constantly tags them and the amount of stuff she’s gotten for free from them..) she said she absolutely adored and it was the best thing ever. She insisted on it for ages and then as soon as the collab was over she decided it was bad. I don’t feel like going back on her posts but whenever it was an ad/collab post with them she went on about how amazing it was and as soon as it wasn’t a collab, then it was bad. She claimed it was amazing before the baby arrived and after when she had tested it out.
also, She always puts up when she pays for things so you know when she doesn’t and also doesn’t say it was gifted that she didn’t pay. She’s not as honest as she lets on. She has come on and torn down products or businesses with no reason why.

Reactions: 5
Yeah that egg was the best thing since sliced bread when she got it first, I only think the true opinion came out when the cheque cleared.

The one she got from Tony Kealy’s as a collab (which she never properly declared all the things she got and still is a bit shady about, she constantly tags them and the amount of stuff she’s gotten for free from them..) she said she absolutely adored and it was the best thing ever. She insisted on it for ages and then as soon as the collab was over she decided it was bad. I don’t feel like going back on her posts but whenever it was an ad/collab post with them she went on about how amazing it was and as soon as it wasn’t a collab, then it was bad. She claimed it was amazing before the baby arrived and after when she had tested it out.
also, She always puts up when she pays for things so you know when she doesn’t and also doesn’t say it was gifted that she didn’t pay. She’s not as honest as she lets on. She has come on and torn down products or businesses with no reason why.
Do you remember when she went to the PLT event? She was calling all the other guests "huns" and saying she only buys the "classy" clothes from PLT, and saying she is "NOT a hun" ffs. She slagged off PLT to the last

It’s like a doctor decorating their house as an a&e department and every Thing gets referenced to medicine 😂 or a chef sitting there in a chef jacket onesie pyjama getup using a spatula to eat dinner looking at the kitchen decorated like a pot wash. It’s so cringe that every inch of the house and everything lily has all stems back to the fella being a pilot. There’s passion about your career and then there’s... this. The different time zones in the guest toilet 😂😂

Omg just remembered when she decorated the bedroom First Officer Sean had an Aer Lingus model airplane on his bedside locker.

I hate myself for knowing this 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you remember when she went to the PLT event? She was calling all the other guests "huns" and saying she only buys the "classy" clothes from PLT, and saying she is "NOT a hun" ffs. She slagged off PLT to the last

Omg just remembered when she decorated the bedroom First Officer Sean had an Aer Lingus model airplane on his bedside locker.

I hate myself for knowing this 😝
PLT event, this was kinda the end of me tolerating her. She came on to her stories and publicly told them to remove her from their contacts. Get a grip Eeefffffaaa. Why didn’t you just be professional and contact them directly. All that was wrong with her was she wasn’t part of the it crowd at the event. She said there was young girls there wearing very little. I guess it’s when she
realized she’s not all that after all.

on another note, how did she find out she was pregnant this time around? Because with Lily, she couldn’t make up her mind or maybe she forgot she told the first story. Said she did the test with her friend. But then some months later Said she did the test with Sean. Make up your mind Eeeffffaaaa

I used to really enjoy her content.
What really annoyed me was when she was calling for total lockdown and tagging Leo Varadker because one of the first lockdown weekends people were queuing for Beshoffs, ice creams etc with no social distancing. However when we were in total lockdown, she was constantly heading off in the car for the exercise and not staying within the 2 km of the house on foot. She would have had to drive to many of the places she was taking Lily. Then the guy in the house cleaning the carpets and I believe someone might have fitted the floors as well. Cos no doubt if Sean had done them we would have heard all about it. So one rule for Aoibhe but another for the normal plebs.
Also thought the calling out of other AL staff watching her closely was very bizarre. Why even draw attention to it?

Reactions: 8
PLT event, this was kinda the end of me tolerating her. She came on to her stories and publicly told them to remove her from their contacts. Get a grip Eeefffffaaa. Why didn’t you just be professional and contact them directly. All that was wrong with her was she wasn’t part of the it crowd at the event. She said there was young girls there wearing very little. I guess it’s when she
realized she’s not all that after all.

on another note, how did she find out she was pregnant this time around? Because with Lily, she couldn’t make up her mind or maybe she forgot she told the first story. Said she did the test with her friend. But then some months later Said she did the test with Sean. Make up your mind Eeeffffaaaa
I think the PLT event made her feel old and frumpy

Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy her content.
What really annoyed me was when she was calling for total lockdown and tagging Leo Varadker because one of the first lockdown weekends people were queuing for Beshoffs, ice creams etc with no social distancing. However when we were in total lockdown, she was constantly heading off in the car for the exercise and not staying within the 2 km of the house on foot. She would have had to drive to many of the places she was taking Lily. Then the guy in the house cleaning the carpets and I believe someone might have fitted the floors as well. Cos no doubt if Sean had done them we would have heard all about it. So one rule for Aoibhe but another for the normal plebs.
Also thought the calling out of other AL staff watching her closely was very bizarre. Why even draw attention to it?
She has also been hopping houses between her and her hashtagbffJenny.
Having someone to clean her carpets, which are only relatively new anyway, and her couch during a pandemic when she’s pregnant and has a young child was a dick move.Not essential and definitely did not pay full whack either.
Couldn’t stop laughing at her tagging Leo. Herself and Liz Reaney are on his speed dial I’d say

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having someone to clean her carpets, which are only relatively new anyway, and her couch during a pandemic when she’s pregnant and has a young child was a dick move.Not essential and definitely did not pay full whack either.
Couldn’t stop laughing at her tagging Leo. Herself and Liz Reaney are on his speed dial I’d say
Oh God Aoibhe and Liz... talk about a double dose. Of doses.

• Haha
I'm sure he is just waiting now with baited breath for Aoibhe to tell him when it's safe to open the skies and do away with the non essential travel ban.

• Haha
I remember reading something a while ago about her giving out about someone in her housing estate changing the colour of the exterior of the house because they're all supposed to be the same and that it didnt look well for the area

I remember reading something a while ago about her giving out about someone in her housing estate changing the colour of the exterior of the house because they're all supposed to be the same and that it didnt look well for the area
I'd say that's what the other neighbours were saying when they saw Eeefffaa and First Officer Sean move in 🙄 there goes the neighbourhood

Reactions: 2
I'd say that's what the other neighbours were saying when they saw Eeefffaa and First Officer Sean move in 🙄 there goes the neighbourhood
Probably more like when they saw Sean arrive home from B&Q with the hot tub. I thought she was messing when she said he was jealous of Lily's paddling pool.

• Wow
  • Haha
I was cringing when she played Mariah Careys Song “hero” when Sean arrived home from China with the PPE gear coming in the door in uniform so embarrassing. coming from someone who knows of him he is laughed at amongst his peers and their carry on. Let’s just say he isn’t all that great at landings 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was cringing when she played Mariah Careys Song “hero” when Sean arrived home from China with the PPE gear coming in the door in uniform so embarrassing. coming from someone who knows of him he is laughed at amongst his peers and their carry on. Let’s just say he isn’t all that great at landings 🙈
Oh I saw that alright! 😂😂
Please tell us more, please

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.