Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a strange guy right? And she parades him around like he's some weird trophy we should all desire
He’s incredibly average looking, if that. Her constant insistence that he’s “sexy”... she trying to convince herself?? He’s also a feckin’ pilot for aer lingus like he’s hardly an astronaut 😂😂 He comes off as a mysogynist. Any time he’s done a q&a with her, talked to the camera or she’s quoted him I actually feel uneasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s incredibly average looking, if that. Her constant insistence that he’s “sexy”... she trying to convince herself?? He’s also a feckin’ pilot for aer lingus like he’s hardly an astronaut 😂😂 He comes off as a mysogynist. Any time he’s done a q&a with her, talked to the camera or she’s quoted him I actually feel uneasy.
👏👏 yes you've articulated what I've felt when I've seen him too.
I laughed out loud when I read the astronaut comment 😂
If any Aer Lingus staff want to join us you're more than welcome..come on in the waters fine

Reactions: 5
Not my cup of tea at all. A lot of people online have weirdly inflated egos of themselves & their other halves
They’re all mega puke one worse than the next. Rosie is the same, she can’t even say “Paul” anymore now his name is “my husband”. He’s grand love no one is interested you can have him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
👏👏 yes you've articulated what I've felt when I've seen him too.
I laughed out loud when I read the astronaut comment 😂
If any Aer Lingus staff want to join us you're more than welcome..come on in the waters fine
My cousin works there and has some stories to tell!

Aoibhe is known to be obsessive about googling her name and reading up every comment about her so be prepared for some passive aggressive quotes and inspirational messages tomorrow yall

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My cousin works there and has some stories to tell!

Aoibhe is known to be obsessive about googling her name and reading up every comment about her so be prepared for some passive aggressive quotes and inspirational messages tomorrow yall
Oh please oh please ask your cousin about them 😝 are they really as strange in person as they are on Instagram? Because it's a bit Adams family with all the weird antics, voices and expressions.

Oh I'm going to have to follow her again to listen to rants about us being "verdy obsessed, jealous" losers 😂

Hi Aoibhe 👋 none of us fancy your fella

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So much to say about her. I guess what boils me the most about her is that she tries to say she’s relatable and so down to earth. You’re not Aoibhe. Not to most women anyway. Yeah yeah, you shop in Penny’s. Don’t we all. But then she slips in her ,one of many designer bags.

Then there’s the dumping of her daughter at any given chance. Then comes on looking for validation To be told she’s right, she needs time with Sean. Sure... but I’ve lost count of the amount of times she’s dumped her. Again, not like the rest of us Aoibhe. You’re not relatable.

Says she has to go back to work, has no choice. You do have a choice Aoibhe. you said money was an issue. get a job at home and be there for your daughter. Oh no wait, then how would you keep an eye on your boyfriend. While im on the subject of sean, she says they don’t want to get married, 🤣🤣Please 🤣🤣 if he popped the question, we’d never hear the end of it. Thats just her way of justifying why he hasn’t.

still thinking she’s funny and relatable? We don’t all walk into a shop, say who we are, ask for a discount in return for giving a shout out. Did she pay full price for anything when she had Lilly? I don’t think so. Best buggy EVER yet there she is with a new one less than 2 years later. Yep, relatable as F**k. Tony K isn’t the only shop she’s done that with. Let’s not forget Des K. Although no discounts this time around it would appear.

When a lot of her colleagues heard she was pregnant, a lot of doors were shut to ensure she wasn’t put working in certain departments. Departments she was desperate to get into.

Her black square 🤦‍♀️ Stop now Aoibhe. Your Tic weren’t even funny but I did laugh when you posted the square. As an influencer, encouraging women to go somewhere on holidays and ignore their culture but going around dressed the way you do. Your skirts could be a few inches longer. say maybe that’s why you were getting “funny looks” in Dubai but chose to ignore them.

ah lads, I could go on and on and on. But then little miss influencer would say im jealous. Not even a tiny bit Aoibhe. Although you do have a Chanel back pack I wish I had.

now, there’s my rant for the day. Going back to my little boy to play. Yes AOIBHE PLAY. I’m not sitting thinking of content and how I can make people laugh at me with ridiculous Tic Tocs.

Have a nice day everyone. You too Aoibhe 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know what he sees in her.
😂😂😂

So much to say about her. I guess what boils me the most about her is that she tries to say she’s relatable and so down to earth. You’re not Aoibhe. Not to most women anyway. Yeah yeah, you shop in Penny’s. Don’t we all. But then she slips in her ,one of many designer bags.

Then there’s the dumping of her daughter at any given chance. Then comes on looking for validation To be told she’s right, she needs time with Sean. Sure... but I’ve lost count of the amount of times she’s dumped her. Again, not like the rest of us Aoibhe. You’re not relatable.

Says she has to go back to work, has no choice. You do have a choice Aoibhe. you said money was an issue. get a job at home and be there for your daughter. Oh no wait, then how would you keep an eye on your boyfriend. While im on the subject of sean, she says they don’t want to get married, 🤣🤣Please 🤣🤣 if he popped the question, we’d never hear the end of it. Thats just her way of justifying why he hasn’t.

still thinking she’s funny and relatable? We don’t all walk into a shop, say who we are, ask for a discount in return for giving a shout out. Did she pay full price for anything when she had Lilly? I don’t think so. Best buggy EVER yet there she is with a new one less than 2 years later. Yep, relatable as F**k. Tony K isn’t the only shop she’s done that with. Let’s not forget Des K. Although no discounts this time around it would appear.

When a lot of her colleagues heard she was pregnant, a lot of doors were shut to ensure she wasn’t put working in certain departments. Departments she was desperate to get into.

Her black square 🤦‍♀️ Stop now Aoibhe. Your Tic weren’t even funny but I did laugh when you posted the square. As an influencer, encouraging women to go somewhere on holidays and ignore their culture but going around dressed the way you do. Your skirts could be a few inches longer. say maybe that’s why you were getting “funny looks” in Dubai but chose to ignore them.

ah lads, I could go on and on and on. But then little miss influencer would say im jealous. Not even a tiny bit Aoibhe. Although you do have a Chanel back pack I wish I had.

now, there’s my rant for the day. Going back to my little boy to play. Yes AOIBHE PLAY. I’m not sitting thinking of content and how I can make people laugh at me with ridiculous Tic Tocs.

Have a nice day everyone. You too Aoibhe 😘
Yes I always thought she was dying to get married to him, but he's not keen😏

Interesting about the job, and the departments she was interested in. Ive no idea about aviation or airlines, what kind of work was she hoping for? CEO of Aer Lingus? Running their social media "swipe up guys, I'm obsessed with this offer." 🙄

It's surprising that Aer Lingus allow them to keep mentioning the airline and showing uniforms etc..I know it's the most interesting thing about Sean and Aoibhe, but it doesn't make Aer Lingus look good.

Especially after the 'spa' comment, yeah I went there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂

Interesting about the job, and the departments she was interested in. Ive no idea about aviation or airlines, what kind of work was she hoping for? CEO of Aer Lingus? Running their social media "swipe up guys, I'm obsessed with this offer." 🙄

It's surprising that Aer Lingus allow them to keep mentioning the airline and showing uniforms etc..I know it's the most interesting thing about Sean and Aoibhe, but it doesn't make Aer Lingus look good.

She did get in trouble with them before and had a thing in her bio saying that they were her opinions, not her employers. She was pretty much making herself out to be the voice of AL. She was planning a day out style thing for cabin crew chats (her words😂😂) and it mysteriously disappeared with no word from her. Ask her about it and you’ll get blocked.
I don’t get what the big deal about being an air steward is. I know plenty of them, cousin included, and for bigger airlines and it’s all glam for the gram butthe reality is they’re jet lagged, barely see the places they fly to, they’re a way from home a lot, and honestly they’re just waiters/waitresses in the sky - not to put it down, this is what I hear themselves say but some make it seem like they’re these absolute angels of the sky and everyone must be jealous of them. Few friends I have working for Emirates love the exotic places they go to but hate that they can’t make a home over there because they know they’ll return to Ireland someday. They’re also having trouble meeting a partner because again, everyone is international and they don’t know where they’ll eventually settle.

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂

Spa Comment?? 🤔
will I put the kettle on?? 🤔🤔 spill!! You know you want to 😉

Reactions: 2
It annoys me that (when they could) they’d dump lily for their trips and holidays with no issue. From a wee young age she was dropped off at whatever grandparent would have her. Then when they did take her abroad, little consideration was given to lily herself. When they went to Dominican Republic or wherever, lily hadn’t had vaccines. She was also sick on that trip but was still dragged onto a helicopter and to an island where there were no facilities. All for Instagram. It’s so, so sad to see. Yes Aoibhe, one day lily will look back on those pictures and think they’re cool but at what expense?
Lily has been sold out to every brand going. House alarm, mattresses, banking, nappies, J&J (comments deleted when people questioned the ethics behind the brand), toys, clothes... you name it, poor lily has been pushed into it as a sales piece.

Spa Comment?? 🤔
If I remember correctly, she was doing her usual passive aggressive posting about the haterz or something and called them all “spas”. There was outrage online and she basically said ah here haven’t we all used it before, gave a weak apology and went offline dramatically (for a day or 2)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Spa Comment?? 🤔
She used the word 'spa' as in ******* in one of her stories. She went dark for a few days ate humble pie and then business as usual. But she was annoyed she got caught. Her defense was saying "don't know why I even said that word, I dont normally use it"

It annoys me that (when they could) they’d dump lily for their trips and holidays with no issue. From a wee young age she was dropped off at whatever grandparent would have her. Then when they did take her abroad, little consideration was given to lily herself. When they went to Dominican Republic or wherever, lily hadn’t had vaccines. She was also sick on that trip but was still dragged onto a helicopter and to an island where there were no facilities. All for Instagram. It’s so, so sad to see. Yes Aoibhe, one day lily will look back on those pictures and think they’re cool but at what expense?
Lily has been sold out to every brand going. House alarm, mattresses, banking, nappies, J&J (comments deleted when people questioned the ethics behind the brand), toys, clothes... you name it, poor lily has been pushed into it as a sales piece.

If I remember correctly, she was doing her usual passive aggressive posting about the haterz or something and called them all “spas”. There was outrage online and she basically said ah here haven’t we all used it before, gave a weak apology and went offline dramatically (for a day or 2)
Yes!! She'll be going mad when she reads here

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She used the word 'spa' as in ******* in one of her stories. She went dark for a few days ate humble pie and then business as usual. But she was annoyed she got caught. Her defense was saying "don't know why I even said that word, I dont normally use it"

Yes!! She'll be going mad when she reads here

You don't use words like that unless they're in your vocabulary!!!

Reactions: 5
I reckon herself and Jenny will fall out at one stage or another, maybe as Jenny’s profile increases? Aoibhe seems incapable of securing any kind of friendship with anyone

Reactions: 7
I reckon herself and Jenny will fall out at one stage or another, maybe as Jenny’s profile increases? Aoibhe seems incapable of securing any kind of friendship with anyone
Of course they will. She’ll add her to her Depop when she’d fed up of her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.