Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I am not a follower of hers at all. I’d view some of her stories and stuff
I'd say most likely she blocked you from stories then. She says she does this regularly, blocks anyone that watches but doesn't follow or engage.

She blocked me a while back for absolutely nothing

Reactions: 1
Would Love her More if she didn't constantly go on about Jenny... they are each others affiliate links... boring

Reactions: 4
I'd say most likely she blocked you from stories then. She says she does this regularly, blocks anyone that watches but doesn't follow or engage.

She blocked me a while back for absolutely nothing
I suppose followings generate the cash not viewings

Shes still posting stories. Shes been quiet the last few days as shes had hospital appointments as baby corr will be arriving sooner than planned.

Shes still posting stories. Shes been quiet the last few days as shes had hospital appointments as baby corr will be arriving sooner than planned.
She'll have that baby in a pilot outfit fresh outta the womb...doin' it for the gram 😎

Did she ever mention her fella is a pilot? Did you all know he's a pilot? He's a commercial pilot, y'know. Have you seen their doormat? The framed pics in the bedroom? That's because he's a pilot, and they like to remember that, and admire the sight of airplanes ...to remind them of their jobs, be cause that's how they met through work. Because of their jobs, he's a pilot know 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 49
100% agree, it’s a CONSTANT show with her, the voice and expressions 🤣 she is an absolute DOSE. No wonder Sean played away from home according to all the rumours 😅
I do a lot of skipping through her stories when the voices & ott facial expressions start - it’s your insta story not a drama school audition Aoibhe

Having said that there are days I enjoy her content & do like some of her blogs

Reactions: 4
The kid will probably have his wings before her. All her talk of wanting to be a commercial pilot and she's put it on hold and skirts around when it gets asked

Reactions: 5
100% agree, it’s a CONSTANT show with her, the voice and expressions 🤣 she is an absolute DOSE. No wonder Sean played away from home according to all the rumours 😅
If the wind changes while she's blabbing into the phone... 😂😂

The kid will probably have his wings before her. All her talk of wanting to be a commercial pilot and she's put it on hold and skirts around when it gets asked
Exactly. Turning into Grace Mongey with all the empty promises

Reactions: 3
I never heard this before, but I'm not a huge follower of hers. I do enjoy the holiday destinations but that is it.

IGer1 sorry I skimmed over it, was the boyfriend Sean cheating on her? 😳 and she's pregnant with a little girl at home. That's awful, really not on.
Don't know what she sees in him, hes nothing special

Reactions: 7
Yep according to all my the rumours. She often and only recently alluded to the tit they had to go through and came out the other side bla bla bla 😷
IGer1 sorry I skimmed over it, was the boyfriend Sean cheating on her? 😳 and she's pregnant with a little girl at home. That's awful, really not on.

Aoibhe hides people from her stories, if you view them and don’t follow her. It’s like she’s never heard of the discover page where she’ll pop up even if you don’t follow. I’m actually morto that’s she’s sitting there cross checking who follows, who doesn’t and how many times they’ve viewed her stories for her to qualify them as a lurker and hide them. The effort!! Not blocking tho, gotta keep the view count and followers up.
Her tiktoks make me die inside. They’re exact copies of other creators, she never credits them. They’re so cringe. She’s so bitter as well, she initially came on and said she knows how annoying it can be when people constantly post them on Instagram and she’s so sound so she won’t do that. She kept posting them relentlessly and when people said it was too much she came on aggressive af but “I’m fiiiiiine” Ross geller style and said she was going to post every single one out of spite.

Reactions: 12
Yep according to all my the rumours. She often and only recently alluded to the tit they had to go through and came out the other side bla bla bla 😷
And she decides to have another child with him? SMH

I always thought he came across smarmy and arrogant. In the couples Q&A they did he seemed awful. His first thought when he first saw her was he wanted to "bang her" ffs saying that on the internet, have some class and respect for your other half.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’d do well to remember that she was wearing a ring when they first hooked up at work and for a while after. It’s not as if it’s not a trait in both of them

And she decides to have another child with him? SMH

I always thought he came across smarmy and arrogant. In the couples Q&A they did he seemed awful. His first thought when he first saw her was he wanted to "bang her" ffs saying that on the internet, have some class and respect for your other half.
I don’t think it was her decision. She was very firm in saying 1 was enough, she said it so many times. She wanted to do her pilot training, she was more than happy with one, she’d just had her breast augmentation and wanted to wait a few years for if they had number 2.

Reactions: 3
Aoibhe hides people from her stories, if you view them and don’t follow her. It’s like she’s never heard of the discover page where she’ll pop up even if you don’t follow. I’m actually morto that’s she’s sitting there cross checking who follows, who doesn’t and how many times they’ve viewed her stories for her to qualify them as a lurker and hide them. The effort!! Not blocking tho, gotta keep the view count and followers up.
Her tiktoks make me die inside. They’re exact copies of other creators, she never credits them. They’re so cringe. She’s so bitter as well, she initially came on and said she knows how annoying it can be when people constantly post them on Instagram and she’s so sound so she won’t do that. She kept posting them relentlessly and when people said it was too much she came on aggressive af but “I’m fiiiiiine” Ross geller style and said she was going to post every single one out of spite.
Oh stop! The sheer effort of cross checking accounts 😂😂

😂 I too, died a little when I'd watch her Tik Toks, no more, I had to stop following I was only hate watching

She’d do well to remember that she was wearing a ring when they first hooked up at work and for a while after. It’s not as if it’s not a trait in both of them

I don’t think it was her decision. She was very firm in saying 1 was enough, she said it so many times. She wanted to do her pilot training, she was more than happy with one, she’d just had her breast augmentation and wanted to wait a few years for if they had number 2.
Oh really?? Didn't realise any of that, ah well, sounds like there's a pair of them in it 😏 you lose them how you get them.

I did think it was very soon after her breast reduction to fall pregnant again, we all know how much a body changes from each pregnancy. Wouldn't be for me.

Thanks for the tea ☕☺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes an absolute wanker.. you'd swear she was the only person on the planet pregnant with a toddler 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I find her to be an extremely strange person. When she put up that TikTok dissing some bitchy girl in school a heap of years ago I literally cringed to my core. Firstly, who the hell hasn’t encountered some witch in one way or another through school, and what a sad sack she is still thinking about it all these years later. People change and grow up aoibhe, and that whole “look at me now, I don’t think about you even though I’m still thinking about you a decade later” TikTok was the HEIGHT of cringe. She’s an ejit!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.