Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chiming in here to say that if she's reading this and finding it upsetting, stop reading? Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she can find a phone big enough to cover that monsterous face 🤣
Right lads!!
I’ve been following Eefaaa for years, even when she was engaged to the other chap. Well before the pilot. So Aoibhe had this best friend called Vanessa, Vanessa is from around my area and Aoibhe was the godmother to one of her fab little girls. They were inseparable I’m sure there is insta evidence, Aoibhe was godmother of the year and on her story videoed their big date going to Smyths obvs only for the views of her being good. So I’m wondering Vanessa and Aoibhe have unfollowed eachother and never a word since. I’m mad to know the goss on this one!! Anyone else remember?? Or am I just mad!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, I'm actually shocked by that blog post. How dare anyone make a comment online or elsewhere about whether a friends baby was planned or not..what the actual duck. That is not a friend. It makes her sound like Jenny's child is less worthy or less important than hers. I never say this but C u next Tuesday!!!
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 2
That's it exactly! It makes no differnce to me if she cheated or not really but it's the whole pretence and deleting/changing stories around to make her look better and oh so perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly don't care if there was an overlap between her ex and Sean. Her business really but the blatant lying and trying to cover it up is just embarrassing. If it happened just own it. I'm not that invested in her love life though that I think she owes me an explanation.
This 👏👏👏👏👏

I couldn't tell ya when Grace met Chris. Or Terrie met Dave ... or Rosie ... or Lisa Jordan ... I could continue.

But Aoife is relentless with her blurred timeline and insistent that she lets us know her meeting was above board.

If she didn't drag up up so often there wouldn't be an interest

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s it what annoys me too the holier than thou carry on 🙄 I’m not perfect I’ve had overlaps in my younger days I’m not proud of it but it happene, and the fact her face is always waaaaaay to close to the camera is another thing that annoys the hell out of me
Precisely, it’s not ideal, but it happens, unfortunately someone ends up hurt but you don’t always meet people at the convenient time. It’s not happened to me personally but I think everyone would appreciate that it CAN happen and it’s not always a premeditated thing. It would’ve been so much better if she’d just explained it, it would be long forgotten by now, instead she has to try to keep track of her lies to protect her image 🙈

Reactions: 9
What blog post was this on?? I can't seem to find it!!
Defo not on a blog post but I’d say it’s deep in her insta about 2/3 years ago!! Eeffaa was featured on a “billboard” on the side of a shopping center in our local area as was Vanessa mam! Vanessa is a Mua and done Aoibhes make up countless of times! They were the best of pals and suddenly it seems to 0 mention in years!

This is proof here. Mad to know the goss behind it...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hi girls sorry late to the party I had a good snoop on Instagram if you go onto Vanessa's Instagram she has a picture up of when Lilly was born and she said she's her godmother yet I thought it was her brothers girlfriend

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m in zero way sticking up for anyone here, and tripping over lies isn’t good. But if everyone on this thread can hand on their heart say they weren’t involved in some overlap at some stage in their life, then comment and investigate away. The girl is two weeks away from having her baby. Maybe she should stay away from these threads to save herself any stress etc but I’m sure it’s upsetting reading some of the stuff and not doing anyone any good. Again, not sticking up for anyone, and we could talk about the overlap until the cows come home and it’s never going to change or there’s never going to be a big announcement saying “tattle life - you were right”.
Have to say I've never had an overlap in relationships. Clearly the fact that she works on all his flights could mean that there are some trust issues.
To overlap in a relationship of the length that Aoibhe had clearly shows no respect for herself or her relationship or respect for the guy who she was involved with. She also doesn't seem to have grieved that relationship. Yeah you said it was over long before you finished it (which it really wasn't cause you were off looking at wedding venues) but this person has shared years of your life and theirs and there will be memories, events (good and bad) that you both went through together as a couple. Any person with real feelings and emotions just doesn't forget those in a blink of an eye

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think the problem is the cheating per se, its how she's handled it ever since.

She can't come on Instagram and say, trust what I say, trust my reviews and opinions, when she lies through her teeth about the fundamental stuff. It's bad for business lying to your target audience.

She seriously needs to get in touch with that agency she's signed to because she has totally lost her way since this thread began. Her content is worse than ever and her usual go to posts of toddler, boyf, af links isn't going to cut it anymore. I've said it before she's lost her nerve and is rattled.

But yknow what? This is the life she chose, chased and built. She wanted recognition and to be known, so she has it now. The reality is none of us would know anything about her if she didn't choose to splash her very existence all over the internet. We wouldn't know a thing about timelines or relationships if she didn't push it into view. As far as I'm concerned, its fair game to comment on anything she has shared publicly. You live by the sword you die by the sword.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She'll have that baby in a pilot outfit fresh outta the womb...doin' it for the gram 😎

Did she ever mention her fella is a pilot? Did you all know he's a pilot? He's a commercial pilot, y'know. Have you seen their doormat? The framed pics in the bedroom? That's because he's a pilot, and they like to remember that, and admire the sight of airplanes ...to remind them of their jobs, be cause that's how they met through work. Because of their jobs, he's a pilot know 🥴
Wonder is she knows Terrie is a nurse, did i forget to mention Terrie being a nurse 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone said it here, she’s curating a persona and her personal life (which she uses for content and to sell products) doesn’t seem to suit the character she wants to portray. She’s trying so so hard to be this girl next door, your bessie mate who you can trust to tell the truth, super honest and reliable. It’s her brand and it’s false. Things like coming online with an empty mug pretending/faking drinking coffee to try relate to the mother followers. Coming on super glam the next minute trying to appeal to younger crowd or non mothers. The hun bun comes out after that to “real” Can’t quit work because I’m just a regular gal like you guys and need income, blogging is a hobby but please let me tell you about the event coordinators I have for my child’s 2nd birthday during a pandemic and watch me tear up brand new flooding because it wouldn’t be instagram able for my 2 year old’s room. Everyone be kind and read the incessant quotes I share everyday on being kind but also read what I write in Galz as I tear down SoSueMe and make snide comments about fellow bloggers on my stories. Don’t question why I have no more friends bar one I made recently but think of me as a good friend to you and use my discount code while you’re at it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Wonder is she knows Terrie is a nurse, did i forget to mention Terrie being a nurse 😄
Who wasn't registered here in Ireland when she came out with the Breaking News I've made such a hard decision to return to the front line!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh stop! 😂 the snark! I love it, keep it coming

From here on in we are only allowed to refer to him as Pilot Sean...I burst out laughing when I read that, priceless 😂😂👏👏

She moves quick our Aoibhe

GOMI is a gossip forum for all the big influencers. It stands for Get Off My Internets. Its been around for years it's so so funny. But the likes of Aoibhe Devlin wouldn't feature, she's too small. It's full of snark about the thousands of Mormon Mommy and Daddy influencers like Amber Fillerup Clark etc..

Hope this helps 😊
Any suggestions for similar sites for goss on irish british influencers. Thanks guys.

So Eeffaa has updated her blog 🙄

And if I'm honest I'm a bit disappointed she didn't mention us jealous forum huns 🤣🤷‍♀️ ah well.

To further prove she reads here she wrote about her collaboration with Tony Kealys. She wants us to know that the buggy was a collaboration, but didn't use the word 'gifted' conveniently enough. She even went so far as to use the word 'transparent', same as was used here.

She also included a cringe inducing update about her breast reduction and pregnancy

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I just cant get over her inability to proofread 'both double of some stuff' - I'm presuming it should read bought.... also gives you insight as to how much time she intends to spend with the kids - she should have just gotten one of everything and shipped the kids off to their parents for good!!

• Haha
I just cant get over her inability to proofread 'both double of some stuff' - I'm presuming it should read bought.... also gives you insight as to how much time she intends to spend with the kids - she should have just gotten one of everything and shipped the kids off to their parents for good!!
Oh I know, safe to say she won't be winning a Pulitzer anytime soon 🙈

• Haha
I don't think the problem is the cheating per se, its how she's handled it ever since.

She can't come on Instagram and say, trust what I say, trust my reviews and opinions, when she lies through her teeth about the fundamental stuff. It's bad for business lying to your target audience.

She seriously needs to get in touch with that agency she's signed to because she has totally lost her way since this thread began. Her content is worse than ever and her usual go to posts of toddler, boyf, af links isn't going to cut it anymore. I've said it before she's lost her nerve and is rattled.

But yknow what? This is the life she chose, chased and built. She wanted recognition and to be known, so she has it now. The reality is none of us would know anything about her if she didn't choose to splash her very existence all over the internet. We wouldn't know a thing about timelines or relationships if she didn't push it into view. As far as I'm concerned, its fair game to comment on anything she has shared publicly. You live by the sword you die by the sword.
Agree with every word 👏👏

Someone said it here, she’s curating a persona and her personal life (which she uses for content and to sell products) doesn’t seem to suit the character she wants to portray. She’s trying so so hard to be this girl next door, your bessie mate who you can trust to tell the truth, super honest and reliable. It’s her brand and it’s false. Things like coming online with an empty mug pretending/faking drinking coffee to try relate to the mother followers. Coming on super glam the next minute trying to appeal to younger crowd or non mothers. The hun bun comes out after that to “real” Can’t quit work because I’m just a regular gal like you guys and need income, blogging is a hobby but please let me tell you about the event coordinators I have for my child’s 2nd birthday during a pandemic and watch me tear up brand new flooding because it wouldn’t be instagram able for my 2 year old’s room. Everyone be kind and read the incessant quotes I share everyday on being kind but also read what I write in Galz as I tear down SoSueMe and make snide comments about fellow bloggers on my stories. Don’t question why I have no more friends bar one I made recently but think of me as a good friend to you and use my discount code while you’re at it
What did she say about SoSuMe on Galz???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.