Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope they are reading this.…and she realises how she is portraying herself and how many are seeing through her shite…pair of idiots
I actually think they are so deluded that they think they are famous and all attention and chat about them is good. From what has been said above she appears to have always wanted to be “known” so all of this is good in her mind. It’s a lucrative business between paid and getting gifted exactly what you want so I’m guessing the traffic and follows to her instagram is all she is after and doesn’t particularly care how she gets it. It’s actually a very sad existence. I for one could never do it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha the pics were there but when I clicked on them they miraculously be became unavailable!!!!! She’s obviously getting him to delete pics too 🙄🙄🙄. Christ on a bike she’s a sad cow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They have vanished!! I could see that picture 2 hours ago!!!!

Reactions: 5
Good evening everyone! I have been reading this for WEEKS & never joined up until now. But...I did a lot of looking around her insta(boredom is killer!!) And let's just have a little look at some dates shall we? August 17 in Portugal with Juan Corr... nahhh, she was also in Marbella in July with him...or did the 2 of them just so happen to be in Marbella on the same date separately 🤔 I somehow doubt it! (please excuse the eyes on the followers, just some friends of mine had liked it & I didn't want their names to show up!)

She was also at the same thing of doing an anniversary post for the "week they met"...4/5th June. The pic of her with the beauty therapist she has her ring on...
3rd June 2017.....No anniversary post ever posted in September which is when she claims they started going out? Give me a break.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just had nose on his FB by looks of it he still has pics up of at least 3 ex's and million pics of him dressing up as "pilot Juan corr"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you zoom into his sunglasses it looks like her in the reflection 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was going to say the same thing.... 😂😂😂

His first post of them together was early July and a post about a night in Belfast long before their September anniversary.... not covering your tracks well enough sean....

Just had nose on his FB by looks of it he still has pics up of at least 3 ex's and million pics of him dressing up as "pilot Juan corr"
U are friends with him on fb then? Us non friends can only see pics of planes.... 🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was going to say the same thing.... 😂😂😂

His first post of them together was early July and a post about a night in Belfast long before their September anniversary.... not covering your tracks well enough sean....

U are friends with him on fb then? Us non friends can only see pics of planes.... 🙊
He has no updated his pictures to only him in planes and their photo of them going to Orlando for Christmas.
"Oh I'd never take Lily long haul for just a night or two that's unfair" :rolleyes::rolleyes: No you just flew to Orlando 23rd December, took your insta announcement pic in front of the castle in magic kingdom on Christmas day the flew home stephen's day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good evening everyone! I have been reading this for WEEKS & never joined up until now. But...I did a lot of looking around her insta(boredom is killer!!) And let's just have a little look at some dates shall we? August 17 in Portugal with Juan Corr... nahhh, she was also in Marbella in July with him...or did the 2 of them just so happen to be in Marbella on the same date separately 🤔 I somehow doubt it! (please excuse the eyes on the followers, just some friends of mine had liked it & I didn't want their names to show up!)

She was also at the same thing of doing an anniversary post for the "week they met"...4/5th June. The pic of her with the beauty therapist she has her ring on...
3rd June 2017.....No anniversary post ever posted in September which is when she claims they started going out? Give me a break.
Oh I am so glad you joined!! 🤩🤩 thank you for the screenshots, great detective work.
I'm sure Eeffaa and Juan will be delighted 🤣🤣

He has no updated his pictures to only him in planes and their photo of them going to Orlando for Christmas.
"Oh I'd never take Lily long haul for just a night or two that's unfair" :rolleyes::rolleyes: No you just flew to Orlando 23rd December, took your insta announcement pic in front of the castle in magic kingdom on Christmas day the flew home stephen's day
Oh wow I didn't realise how little time they spent in Orlando, sure that's madness, poor little kiddie must have be exhausted

Reactions: 3
Anything for the ‘gram 🙊🙊🤣🤣
Don’t forget Jenny from the block and Gary wer with them to look after lily..... 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Have a read of her blog, theres a post from 2017 where she talks about ending her engagement and that no she didn't end it for a pilot like some people think and how her relationship was actually over for a while but she just couldn't admit it.

Sure you didnt aoibhe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have a read of her blog, theres a post from 2017 where she talks about ending her engagement and that no she didn't end it for a pilot like some people think and how her relationship was actually over for a while but she just couldn't admit it.

Sure you didnt aoibhe 🙄
Yeah my relationship was over but sure I'll head to Portugal to suss out wedding venues in May and meet Juan the start of June

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sure you didnt aoibhe 🙄
Omg she really tries to hammer home her point doesn't she? I think we all know that if everything was above board she wouldn't be going on about it the way she does.
As for the anniversary celebrations to mark the day they met, thats absolutely insane. Never heard the likes

Reactions: 3
She can't come back from all of this. She said in her blog yesterday that she's quiet on IG as she wants to spend quality time with Lily but we all know it's because she's absolutely mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m in zero way sticking up for anyone here, and tripping over lies isn’t good. But if everyone on this thread can hand on their heart say they weren’t involved in some overlap at some stage in their life, then comment and investigate away. The girl is two weeks away from having her baby. Maybe she should stay away from these threads to save herself any stress etc but I’m sure it’s upsetting reading some of the stuff and not doing anyone any good. Again, not sticking up for anyone, and we could talk about the overlap until the cows come home and it’s never going to change or there’s never going to be a big announcement saying “tattle life - you were right”.
I have to respectfully disagree with this, you’re right in saying she’ll never come out & say it but I disagree that everyone has had an overlap in their lives. I think it would be different if her ex wasn’t a serious relationship but they were together years and he wanted to marry the girl. I think it’s obvious she was in a relationship with Sean while still in a relationship with the man who was planning to marry her.

There’s been a good bit of discussion around abuse on this thread and it’s a strong word but at the very least she’s using her daughter for financial gain. If I were to pluck a picture of Lily in the bath from her insta and sold it on I’d be expecting a knock at the door from the guards but it’s ok for Aoibhe to do the same thing under the veil of parental consent. It’s not just her of course, there’s a string of insta huns who dint have any respect for their kids privacy, my absolute pet hate, let them be kids instead of keeping them picture perfect for social media 24/7.

• Heart
I honestly don't care if there was an overlap between her ex and Sean. Her business really but the blatant lying and trying to cover it up is just embarrassing. If it happened just own it. I'm not that invested in her love life though that I think she owes me an explanation.

Reactions: 17
I honestly don't care if there was an overlap between her ex and Sean. Her business really but the blatant lying and trying to cover it up is just embarrassing. If it happened just own it. I'm not that invested in her love life though that I think she owes me an explanation.
Same. Why she constantly bleets on about their ‘day we first met’ anniversary is beyond me. I met my husband in uni, but didn’t start dating him for about 1.5 years or so. I don’t go round on Sept 1st celebrating every year!

Unless she is trying to make it seem like they were together/knew each other for a longer period of time before she got pregnant?!

I couldn’t give a shite either but why the pretence? She could’ve just said she met Sean while she with her ex and finished with him once she realised she had feelings for someone else but that would make her human and we know that she’s holier than thou.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t give a shite either but why the pretence? She could’ve just said she met Sean while she with her ex and finished with him once she realised she had feelings for someone else but that would make her human and we know that she’s holier than thou.
That’s it what annoys me too the holier than thou carry on 🙄 I’m not perfect I’ve had overlaps in my younger days I’m not proud of it but it happene, and the fact her face is always waaaaaay to close to the camera is another thing that annoys the hell out of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.