Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a wan that was in such an unhappy relationship, she sure hid it well with her posts. “I can’t wait to get married“ 🤪

I also think she’s had more work done than she admits. I know the pic is when she was younger. Surely it’s not just the fact she grew into her face 😚

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She has also deleted sooo many photos since people started questioning their timeline. Like a lot. So the ones she’s left up have slipped the net but there were worse ones.
All her posts and blog entries for June for the past 3 years say she’s celebrating their anniversary yet she claims they only started going out in September (but plenty of nights away together in between). her cover up story of the June anniversary of being a celebration of when they first met? Lame attempt to cover her arse. What adult, with a house and 2 kids, celebrates the day they met and does nothing for the day they became official? The same adult who is trying to cover up cheating on her fiancé of nearly 10 years but also rubbing it in his face

21 pics deleted in the last 2 weeks!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her story really doesnt match up.
31st May she was going for a casual dInner with the fiance then boom 5th june she's met the new love of her life fast forward to the post on 11th june 2020 and they're celebrating 3 years together. She said in the post on the 5th june that it was a good while later before something happened

Scooby and the mystery gang would have their work cut out for this mystery

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's unreal! Knowing her history and how she acts around men, she totally wouldv'e jumped all over Sean with a ring still on her finger, not even thinking about her then fiance Andrew.

Also, I forgot to mention the absolute cringe factor of her writing posts as if they were written by Lilly......spare me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Suggest for a new thread title:
Aoibhe Devlin and the verrrrrdy mysterious Instagram posts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's unreal! Knowing her history and how she acts around men, she totally wouldv'e jumped all over Sean with a ring still on her finger, not even thinking about her then fiance Andrew.

Also, I forgot to mention the absolute cringe factor of her writing posts as if they were written by Lilly......spare me!
Aw I kinda liked them, I thought lily was the cutest baby

Reactions: 2

Oh my god yes remember the posts from Lily!!!!! CRINGE FEST

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Lily posts were vomit inducing and showed how desperate for attention she is....If I had of seen a post that read like this I would have been happy enough: Lily Pippa here I had a great week with my pilots parents sorry I mean my Dads parents. My actual pilots, I mean parents were away for work, well only my Dad was legit away but Mammy followed him cause well ya know yourself 😉 I said my first word this week and you guessed correctly it was.....PILOT, verddddy successful, rich pilot actually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haha the pics were there but when I clicked on them they miraculously be became unavailable!!!!! She’s obviously getting him to delete pics too 🙄🙄🙄. Christ on a bike she’s a sad cow 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The pics were definitely there a few hours ago!! Now they’re gone

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I looked at it maybe 15 mins ago, so she’s defo reading in here and probably himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I looked at it maybe 15 mins ago, so she’s defo reading in here and probably himself.
I really hope they are reading this.…and she realises how she is portraying herself and how many are seeing through her shite…pair of idiots

Reactions: 9
Just caught up on her stories, is she seriously hiring a party planner for a 2 year olds party?? Jesus christ🙈

What's the odds it'll be a pilot theme in honor of Juan Corr( I'm so grateful to whoever came up with that name) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.