Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes talking about America cause theres a flying school in Florida. The good weather means you can rack up your flying miles pretty quick.

Also I wonder when Jenny FTB and gary fly with them do they pay their way or are they on the tickets crew get?
They’re on their Cara tickets.

Reactions: 2
Bless her shes the worlds best paranoid person, but shes not cos shes graaaaaaaand!! Nothing bothers her! All liiiiiiies!!
Let me give you a little snippet.... she was pregnant on Lily so she couldnt swop onto Fisher Price Pilots flights so the next best thing she did was message the crew who had been away with him to ask if they'd gone for a drink with him or if hed asked them out for a drink??
Also shed been told by her friends that they had heard that he might of been playing away at work and they told her as they felt she needed to know. What she did next was fight with her friends and called them liars and harassed them with text messages at how jealous they were of her and Sean!! Old friends from the beginning never to be seen again she has thrown them to the way side for I'm still I'm still jenny from the block!! Had only asked jenny to be godmother as second best as shed had a fallen out with the original godmother!! Whom aoibhe is godmother to her children but hasnt seen them in a long long time due to the row!!
Has had fall outs and fights and arguments with colleagues in AL because she has heard they were talking about her. She sends them messages to start up an arguement with them about what shes heard! Then gives out about all her colleagues on her stories classing them as BULLIES!!
Comes back after maternity leave within 3minutes she has shipped her child off to whoever to do a flight to chicago lands in a wednesday but flies back out same day to follow him as she just needs to keep an eye on him!!
😲😲😲 shooketh

Welcome @MouthPiece18 and thank you for serving AL tea ☕

That is some seriously toxic behaviour SMH

We here at Tattle thought it was strange having #bffjenny from the block as godmother.
Yknow the Christening Day where Fisher Price Pilot wore a suit he looked like he borrowed for his first court appearance. News flash Maverick, you don't open the top button when wearing a tie!
And Eefffaa wore a white polyester Vegas showgirl inspired dress with silver sequins during the day and I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block did her makeup nice and orange

They’re on their Cara tickets.
Is that a big discount?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😲😲😲 shooketh

We here at Tattle thought it was strange having #bffjenny from the block as godmother.
Yknow the Christening Day where Fisher Price Pilot wore a suit he looked like he borrowed for his first court appearance. News flash Maverick, you don't open the top button when wearing a tie!
And Eefffaa wore a white polyester Vegas showgirl inspired dress with silver sequins during the day and I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block did her makeup nice and orange

Is that a big discount?
Just pay the taxes. so yes, very big discount.

What a pity this thread wasn’t started earlier into lockdown. The entertainment is something else !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bless her shes the worlds best paranoid person, but shes not cos shes graaaaaaaand!! Nothing bothers her! All liiiiiiies!!
Let me give you a little snippet.... she was pregnant on Lily so she couldnt swop onto Fisher Price Pilots flights so the next best thing she did was message the crew who had been away with him to ask if they'd gone for a drink with him or if hed asked them out for a drink??
Also shed been told by her friends that they had heard that he might of been playing away at work and they told her as they felt she needed to know. What she did next was fight with her friends and called them liars and harassed them with text messages at how jealous they were of her and Sean!! Old friends from the beginning never to be seen again she has thrown them to the way side for I'm still I'm still jenny from the block!! Had only asked jenny to be godmother as second best as shed had a fallen out with the original godmother!! Whom aoibhe is godmother to her children but hasnt seen them in a long long time due to the row!!
Has had fall outs and fights and arguments with colleagues in AL because she has heard they were talking about her. She sends them messages to start up an arguement with them about what shes heard! Then gives out about all her colleagues on her stories classing them as BULLIES!!
Comes back after maternity leave within 3minutes she has shipped her child off to whoever to do a flight to chicago lands in a wednesday but flies back out same day to follow him as she just needs to keep an eye on him!!
This tea is SCAAAAAALLDING!!!! ☕☕☕☕☕🐸🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m living for all this ☕!!!! Her tik tok videos are beyond embarrassing. I was taking a redner for her watching them😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😲😲😲 shooketh

Is that a big discount?
The Cara pass would provide a huge discount but not as much as the staff member and immeadiate family get . Cara Pass gives you one cheap flight a year I think so . Staff and immeadiate family get unlimited flights . They’re mainly standby so you’re getting a seat that would be otherwise empty

There’s also taxes on top of the cara fare . Staff also get two free flights per year where they only pay the tax. Cara don’t get free flights as far as I know

Last edited:
She’d need two threads -one for her and one for the 50lbs of makeup plastered all over her face
Lollll. We need a Rosie thread. I think she’s one of the sneakiest

I’m living for all this ☕!!!! Her tik tok videos are beyond embarrassing. I was taking a redner for her watching them😳
they are cringe inducing. They’re just carbon copies of all the popular ones like but going by the comments some people seem to think she came up with the idea. Humour doesn’t come naturally to her it’s very forced and awkward

Reactions: 3
The Cara pass would provide a huge discount but not as much as the staff member and immeadiate family get . Cara Pass gives you one cheap flight a year I think so . Staff and immeadiate family get unlimited flights . They’re mainly standby so you’re getting a seat that would be otherwise empty

There’s also taxes on top of the cara fare . Staff also get two free flights per year where they only pay the tax. Cara don’t get free flights as far as I know
Thank you so much for telling us, I had no idea this was a thing

Yes @Dirty Joan you're so right she's not naturally funny. Her Tik Toks are the worst, wooden af

Reactions: 7
She’s hated in AL and it all stems from when she got with the “hero” sean. She was actually a sound girl but as soon as they got together she became so far up her backside cause he’s a pilot and she’s thinks he’s so amazing! Eh he’s not! He’s also up himself and if aoibhe is hated in Aer Lingus he’s detested! Horrible little man who thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread! She doesn’t need to check up on him really cause no one will touch him.
as for Jenny I actually feel sorry for the girl. She’s morphing into aoibhe and it won’t play out well for her cause she will be ditched when it doesn’t suit aoibhe anymore. The identical pose with bump poses at the top of the stars are cringe.

Reactions: 10
She does look better in the tik toks tho, maybe the filter is different or something. He looks like a knob, not surprised he isn’t well like.

She’s actually planning on going on holidays in September with a new born and a toddler.
lol good luck Aoife

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s hated in AL and it all stems from when she got with the “hero” sean. She was actually a sound girl but as soon as they got together she became so far up her backside cause he’s a pilot and she’s thinks he’s so amazing! Eh he’s not! He’s also up himself and if aoibhe is hated in Aer Lingus he’s detested! Horrible little man who thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread! She doesn’t need to check up on him really cause no one will touch him.
as for Jenny I actually feel sorry for the girl. She’s morphing into aoibhe and it won’t play out well for her cause she will be ditched when it doesn’t suit aoibhe anymore. The identical pose with bump poses at the top of the stars are cringe.
Welcome @Haribo94 😊 and thank you for sharing this with us ☕🏅👏

Interesting how she changed once she 'got' First Officer Hero. He really is like a (strange) prize to her, a status symbol or something.

Was it well known they were together before the official start of their fairytale romance?

She’s actually planning on going on holidays in September with a new born and a toddler.
lol good luck Aoife
Where is she planning on going?

That would be no holiday at all imagine the stress of it. But our Eeeffaa doin it for the gram as usual 🙄

Welcome @Haribo94 😊 and thank you for sharing this with us ☕🏅👏

Interesting how she changed once she 'got' First Officer Hero. He really is like a (strange) prize to her, a status symbol or something.

Was it well known they were together before the official start of their fairytale romance?

She maintains they were “friends” and that the previous engagement was dead in the water when she met sean, despite looking for wedding venues before this and post wedding inspo after. To him I think it was a notch on the bedpost that’s turned into something he didn’t particularly want. And sure she was pregnant very quick, went on a work trip and announced her pregnancy before telling work.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Ah stop no way! @Haribo94 😲 she didn't !!!

Yes, I think we've all got the feeling he got more than he bargained for. Ah well that's what happens when you don't use contraception 🤷‍♀️

It's very telling how he hasn't proposed to her. Next year when Jenny from the block has her wedding coming up Eeffaa will be green eyed monster. Also interesting how Eefaa wasnt asked to be Jenny's bridesmaid, they're besties after all 😏

I'd say AL regret ever hiring her. From here on in, I'd say they'll be asking "Do you Instagram? Do you blog?" At interviews 😂

A few of my friends are cabin crew and married to captains . They tell me that they are often subjected to bitchy behaviour from colleagues . I’m in a completely different industry so not involved in it . I was showing my husband Aoibhes Insta and he was breaking his heart laughing 😂

A few of my friends are cabin crew and married to captains . They tell me that they are often subjected to bitchy behaviour from colleagues . I’m in a completely different industry so not involved in it . I was showing my husband Aoibhes Insta and he was breaking his heart laughing 😂
😂😂😂 did you show him the 'Hero' video clip?? Did the other pilots at AL know about it?

It's so obvious she's isolated herself from having friends at work. You'd never hear of them going for dinner or drinks with colleagues.

I was astonished to see so many people on her Las Vegas pics to be honest 😜

Secret Obsession?? Ain’t nothing secret around here 😂😂
How did she even come up with that name.
Oh it's chronic isn't it? 😂 and she's scrubbed a load of old blog entries. Paranoid much

I'd say she's dying to witch about while she comes on and has the chats while Lily sleeps but doesn't want people to discover some home truths about her
Oh if she mentions it, she knows she'll send a load of people our way 😂
Gotcha Eeffaaa 👋

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.