Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is an absolute dose! And don’t get me started about the irony of her banging on about “nooootions” when she has Fisher Price Pilot in a hot tub out the back! 🙄 And you just know she’s gonna call that poor baby Seán too so she can crawl even further up Fisher Price Pilot’s freckly arse
Please tell me that that’s what he’s known as!! Fisher Price Pilot?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This one is an absolute dose! And don’t get me started about the irony of her banging on about “nooootions” when she has Fisher Price Pilot in a hot tub out the back! 🙄 And you just know she’s gonna call that poor baby Seán too so she can crawl even further up Fisher Price Pilot’s freckly arse

Fisher Price Pilot,that's what I'm calling him from now on 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw yesterday on her stories, hi Eeffaaa 👋 that's shes doing a collaboration with Voduz (sp?)

What's betting is a bleeping curling wand. Because yknow so many of her followers have been messaging her about her wavy hair. It'll be a stupid Secret Obesseion by Eeafaaa Devlin Voduz wand, same as you'd get in Argos for e15 🙄

Cue the launch party in The Betsy in Swords with personalised balloons and #bffjenny from the block.

Yknow exactly like this roaring success
20200613_132735.jpg

Yess little miss everything is #collab #gifted she also wasn’t very nice addressing the message she received
She has a thread 💗

Reactions: 1
I always assumed that she must be reallyyyy happy with Sean if she got pregnant first time around just over 4 months after 'officially' meeting him and then went for a second baby really soon after...2 kids within 3 years of knowing someone is pretty fast moving but understandable if you've really met the love of your life that you're super happy with...now I'm wondering did she catch him out with the pregnancies in order to keep him!? If he allegedly plays away from home so much....

Reactions: 10
I always assumed that she must be reallyyyy happy with Sean if she got pregnant first time around just over 4 months after 'officially' meeting him and then went for a second baby really soon after...2 kids within 3 years of knowing someone is pretty fast moving but understandable if you've really met the love of your life that you're super happy with...now I'm wondering did she catch him out with the pregnancies in order to keep him!? If he allegedly plays away from home so much....
No doubt the first pregnancy was fast.

But as someone else here, already said she was done after Lily and one baby was enough for her. But it was him pressuring her for another.

Plus she went for a breast reduction super fast after having her first baby. I honestly don't think she would've done that if she was expecting to conceive again so soon. The mind boggles at the logic of it all, her body has been through so much in a few short years.

And from what we've discovered I don't think hes the type to feel trapped by having a baby

Reactions: 2
She has started with the passive aggressive inspirational quotes 🙄🤣

But as someone else here, already said she was done after Lily and one baby was enough for her. But it was him pressuring her for another.

Plus she went for a breast reduction super fast after having her first baby. I honestly don't think she would've done that if she was expecting to conceive again so soon. The mind boggles at the logic of it all, her body has been through so much in a few short years.

And from what we've discovered I don't think hes the type to feel trapped by having a baby
Only a complete idiot would have a breast reduction and then get pregnant, I assumed she had at least some intelligence but obviously not.

Reactions: 3
she can’t wait to to Dubai! Well let’s hope she’s more respectful of their culture this time round.
She had her heart set on Dubai. Set herself up in her head as a pilots wife in Dubai. But poor first officer Sean or fisher price captain as he’s better known, didn’t make the cut with Emirates. Just not good enough! back to Dublin with his tail between his legs.
oups, have I said too much. 🤦‍♀️

she can’t wait to to Dubai! Well let’s hope she’s more respectful of their culture this time round.
She had her heart set on Dubai. Set herself up in her head as a pilots wife in Dubai. But poor first officer Sean or fisher price captain as he’s better known, didn’t make the cut with Emirates. Just not good enough! back to Dublin with his tail between his legs.
Oh and there’s the #AF links. Short of a few quid EEEFFFAAAA. Dresses she likes, oh quick, let me buy a dress that’s half way up my arse and I can’t bend over to tend to my children.

• Wow
  • Haha

The breast reduction was strange. She said she’d wanted one since she was a teen and fair enough, I’d say the collab came up and she jumped on it without thinking of anyone else. She wasn’t able to hold lily for weeks and lily was only young, she wouldn’t have understood why. I find that a strange thing to do to an infant. When you’re a parent you stop doing a lot of things you want or wish for in order to give your children the best. Waiting a few more years for a reduction wouldn’t have killed her if she’d waited 10+ years as it was. She then gets a reduction when her first is around 7 months old, then gets pregnant less than a year after the op. Very strange

Almost 2 years together, posted in May last year. I thought you only got together in the September Aoibhe 😂 tripping Over them lies

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
The breast reduction was strange. She said she’d wanted one since she was a teen and fair enough, I’d say the collab came up and she jumped on it without thinking of anyone else. She wasn’t able to hold lily for weeks and lily was only young, she wouldn’t have understood why. I find that a strange thing to do to an infant. When you’re a parent you stop doing a lot of things you want or wish for in order to give your children the best. Waiting a few more years for a reduction wouldn’t have killed her if she’d waited 10+ years as it was. She then gets a reduction when her first is around 7 months old, then gets pregnant less than a year after the op. Very strange

Almost 2 years together, posted in May last year. I thought you only got together in the September Aoibhe 😂 tripping Over them lies
💯 to all of this

Safe to say Sean isn't a tit man 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hell definitely have an American type name or one of the “royal” ones. She was sooooo sure she wasn’t having anymore kids after lily that she actually published the names she wanted for a boy but I think has since deleted that post since Sean decided to have another baby. She could have it on her highlights somewhere. I’m trying to remember what they were, could be completely wrong here but something like Leo or theo, Noah, Harry, morgan. Pretty standard blogger kids names
Theo , Morgan and Harry , I just randomly found it there in about a second ha

Edit sorry I didn't realise this was posted above!

Oh and there’s the #AF links. Short of a few quid EEEFFFAAAA. Dresses she likes, oh quick, let me buy a dress that’s half way up my arse and I can’t bend over to tend to my children.
Omg @Wheretonext spilling Dubai tea up in here! 👏☕🏅

That is very verdy very interesting. Is that why she's always banging on about OMG America? Trying to sound convincing about OMG Dubai falling through 🤔

Omg @Wheretonext spilling Dubai tea up in here! 👏☕🏅

That is very verdy very interesting. Is that why she's always banging on about OMG America? Trying to sound convincing about OMG Dubai falling through 🤔

Good catch @Beebles on the relationship timeline lies..we're going to have to call you Colleen Rooney with your skill set 🧐

Shes talking about America cause theres a flying school in Florida. The good weather means you can rack up your flying miles pretty quick.

Also I wonder when Jenny FTB and gary fly with them do they pay their way or are they on the tickets crew get?

Shes talking about America cause theres a flying school in Florida. The good weather means you can rack up your flying miles pretty quick.

Also I wonder when Jenny FTB and gary fly with them do they pay their way or are they on the tickets crew get?
Ooh no idea, is that possible to do?
I often wondered how #bffjenny and her husband can keep up with the expensive holidays 🤔

Bless her shes the worlds best paranoid person, but shes not cos shes graaaaaaaand!! Nothing bothers her! All liiiiiiies!!
Let me give you a little snippet.... she was pregnant on Lily so she couldnt swop onto Fisher Price Pilots flights so the next best thing she did was message the crew who had been away with him to ask if they'd gone for a drink with him or if hed asked them out for a drink??
Also shed been told by her friends that they had heard that he might of been playing away at work and they told her as they felt she needed to know. What she did next was fight with her friends and called them liars and harassed them with text messages at how jealous they were of her and Sean!! Old friends from the beginning never to be seen again she has thrown them to the way side for I'm still I'm still jenny from the block!! Had only asked jenny to be godmother as second best as shed had a fallen out with the original godmother!! Whom aoibhe is godmother to her children but hasnt seen them in a long long time due to the row!!
Has had fall outs and fights and arguments with colleagues in AL because she has heard they were talking about her. She sends them messages to start up an arguement with them about what shes heard! Then gives out about all her colleagues on her stories classing them as BULLIES!!
Comes back after maternity leave within 3minutes she has shipped her child off to whoever to do a flight to chicago lands in a wednesday but flies back out same day to follow him as she just needs to keep an eye on him!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.