Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M

Are there certain rules you need to follow when on work trips? Fill me in 👃
Absolutely there is. She’s still on company time and representing them wither in uniform or not. She would be expected to behave and not draw attention to herself. It’s not a jolly it’s a work trip!

Reactions: 8
Haha didn’t she get with Juan and cheat on her ex fiancé during a layover flight? Mild for sure 🤣
What happens on a layover stays on a layover 😂 unless your colleagues spill the tea on you 😂🙈
All jokes aside being shouted at by a drunk colleague and told they make ten times as much as me would piss anyone off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has it not been her birthday yet? I feel like it’s been celebrated for about a month already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but she can go duck herself saying she’s a 10/12 more so a 10… who is she kidding seriously 🙄🙄🙄
F2EFA70A-F029-48E8-8E2C-82DAEF5F80D2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has it not been her birthday yet? I feel like it’s been celebrated for about a month already 😂
Oh is it her birthday, you’d think she would have mentioned it? 🤷‍♀️

All the instahuns are the same.. constantly on about the bdays. Hoping for freebies 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Herself and Tasha are going to try be the new Ellie and Charleen 🤣🤣🤣🤣 for thirty somethings …. A la Carrie Bradshaw lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She conveniently forgets the whole country was in lockdown when she announced she was having her tummy tuck 🙄🙄

Isn't it amazing how they can spin any narrative around to suit themselves.

Aoife, people were pissed off that you were going through with elective surgery during a national lockdown.
People were concerned that you were putting your body through unnecessary surgery so soon after giving birth. For the SECOND time.
People were concerned that you were going through a break up with two very young children and that this was a knee jerk reaction and you hadn't considered the recovery time through properly.

But, ya know, you believe what you want and spin the narrative to suit your own justification.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Aoibhe,
I was one of those people who you blocked for messaging you about your abdominoplasty.
I couldn’t give a duck what you do to yourself.
But as you say yourself, long term followers here on tattle will remember me.
I had to go for surgery last Feb. As my pregnancy & birth caused issues with my MS. And now I’m a young mum with a colostomy bag.
Three weeks in CUH with infections, despressed, feeling less feminine. Learning how to empty tit out of a bag, and stay a wife, mother, manager at work. My husband couldn’t visit me for 22 days until I got home. Couldn’t see my son, who was 7 months at the time. Couldn’t lift him for another few weeks after that. Didn’t want to burden my parents to ask for childcare help at the time.
I messaged you saying you don’t NEED this surgery during lockdown. That only because my surgery was an issue of quality of life, otherwise I would wait so my husband could hold me when I sobbed walking up to my new colostomy bag. Instead, PPE’d nurses held me as I face timed. I messaged you to say your situation is cosmetic, it’s not life or death & you should rethink it for a time you can have more physical help and visitors. You blocked me.
The difference between you & me is, my husband loved me the same before & after my surgery as I did it for all of us. My workmates supported me because I don’t treat them like tit.
Nobody slagged you for having a tummy tuck, but urgent surgeries around the country were halted & all you could think about was looking ‘slim’ to get SEANs attention.
You’re as much of a disgrace the day you block me as you are now.

• Heart
Reactions: 117
Aoibhe,
I was one of those people who you blocked for messaging you about your abdominoplasty.
I couldn’t give a duck what you do to yourself.
But as you say yourself, long term followers here on tattle will remember me.
I had to go for surgery last Feb. As my pregnancy & birth caused issues with my MS. And now I’m a young mum with a colostomy bag.
Three weeks in CUH with infections, despressed, feeling less feminine. Learning how to empty tit out of a bag, and stay a wife, mother, manager at work. My husband couldn’t visit me for 22 days until I got home. Couldn’t see my son, who was 7 months at the time. Couldn’t lift him for another few weeks after that. Didn’t want to burden my parents to ask for childcare help at the time.
I messaged you saying you don’t NEED this surgery during lockdown. That only because my surgery was an issue of quality of life, otherwise I would wait so my husband could hold me when I sobbed walking up to my new colostomy bag. Instead, PPE’d nurses held me as I face timed. I messaged you to say your situation is cosmetic, it’s not life or death & you should rethink it for a time you can have more physical help and visitors. You blocked me.
The difference between you & me is, my husband loved me the same before & after my surgery as I did it for all of us. My workmates supported me because I don’t treat them like tit.
Nobody slagged you for having a tummy tuck, but urgent surgeries around the country were halted & all you could think about was looking ‘slim’ to get SEANs attention.
You’re as much of a disgrace the day you block me as you are now.
Holy moly… bless you 💕. Your message brought tears to my eyes. I just can’t imagine. A very power message. I hope things a getting better for you xx

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.