Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only imagine that the trip to Buda had its fair share of drama also. Can only imagine the egos and the cattiness of their fake friendship

Reactions: 9
If you make 10 times more on the gram then why not quit the day job??
Because she will need a steady income when the influenza gig goes tits up! And if she ever thought about buying her own home a bank won’t entertain her when she rocks up with ‘Instahun’ as her occupation!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven’t heard her talking about your man Ryse (or what ever his name is) she could p**s without him a few months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just got filled in from a contact who works there.
Apparently our Efa had a few too many slushies in the evening at the pool bar and another staff member there too but not actually from her flight was also a bit worse for wear and the 2 had a blazing row. When her own colleagues tried to get her to pipe down she turned on them. Called all Aer Lingus crew witches, cunts and all sorts. When they told her to go to bed before she got reported it just infuriated her more, roaring that she doesn’t need Aer Lingus or any of them, she makes 10 times more from her Instagram than she does there. It ended with her storming off to her room roaring about being bullied and harassed.
Oh and apparently she was bragging to anyone that would listen that herself and Juan are heading to Barbados this summer!!!! No kids allowed.
sounds exactly how id imagine her

Reactions: 6
Jenny may as well be single.. auld Gary Byrne has a very wondering eye 👁 but her father either works for the aviva stadium or had access to the VIP box so poor Gary wouldn't have much content for the gram without his special seats in the corporate box! Two fucken tools 🤔

Who'd go near him the jasus cut of him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Who'd go near him the jasus cut of him
Your only a jealous Karen! Juan is a pilot, he’s a hero , a sexy ride and all around national treasure

Jenny may as well be single.. auld Gary Byrne has a very wondering eye 👁 but her father either works for the aviva stadium or had access to the VIP box so poor Gary wouldn't have much content for the gram without his special seats in the corporate box! Two fucken tools 🤔
I’d be amazed if anyone his eye wandered to would oblige, he’s not exactly a looker is he? Where do Juan and Jennys fella get off with their wandering eyes I wouldn’t give them a second glance! State of the both of them two mingers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Realistically, how could Eeefffa move to Orlando with her 2 kids, surely Juan would put a stop to that!

Reactions: 10
Christ I can’t believe how narcissistic she is posting those messages about her running down the hall. Making the hotel’s social media confirm there were no complaints on noise 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is so childish.

Reactions: 19
Most, if not all of us have done something silly or stupid with drink on us and wake up the next day with the fear.

Not our Aoife. She builds a feckin pr team to justify and validate her silly drunken antics.

She's some woman

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just got filled in from a contact who works there.
Apparently our Efa had a few too many slushies in the evening at the pool bar and another staff member there too but not actually from her flight was also a bit worse for wear and the 2 had a blazing row. When her own colleagues tried to get her to pipe down she turned on them. Called all Aer Lingus crew witches, cunts and all sorts. When they told her to go to bed before she got reported it just infuriated her more, roaring that she doesn’t need Aer Lingus or any of them, she makes 10 times more from her Instagram than she does there. It ended with her storming off to her room roaring about being bullied and harassed.
Oh and apparently she was bragging to anyone that would listen that herself and Juan are heading to Barbados this summer!!!! No kids allowed.
10 times this amount would be approx €350-€400K a year and yet she can’t afford her own house. Didn’t realise pizza and jellies pays that much 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what does happen one’s belly button after a tummy tuck?
Do they literally make you a new one?
I’ve never realised this was a thing

Reactions: 7
So what does happen one’s belly button after a tummy tuck?
Do they literally make you a new one?
I’ve never realised this was a thing
My understanding ( now I'm open to correction here) is that it depends on the area of skin that's removed? So some people do and some don't need a new one.

If only there was an influencer who did a collab with a surgeon, was open and honest with everything and we could ask her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone contact the hotel through Instagram?

Im here at work and someone just said they wernt impressed with hotel they buy vouchers regularly for family nearby the hotel .. anyways apparently they messaged the hotel through Instagram and theyv just said they're blocked 🤣 Wtf

Introducing her to setting up a secondary account 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 10
anyone contact the hotel through Instagram?

Im here at work and someone just said they wernt impressed with hotel they buy vouchers regularly for family nearby the hotel .. anyways apparently they messaged the hotel through Instagram and theyv just said they're blocked 🤣 Wtf

Introducing her to setting up a secondary account 🤣
Yep I'm blocked now too after messaging them. Not sure why a hotel would block people who complain..

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.