Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My understanding ( now I'm open to correction here) is that it depends on the area of skin that's removed? So some people do and some don't need a new one.

If only there was an influencer who did a collab with a surgeon, was open and honest with everything and we could ask her šŸ¤­
She answered this a few weeks back they made her a new belly button, which she probably isnā€™t happy with as she covers it with her arm or edits it out in all her bikini photos

Reactions: 1
Yep I'm blocked now too after messaging them. Not sure why a hotel would block people who complain..
Marketing huns are only after clicks and likes And shares of the pages. Iā€™d send an email higher , letā€™s say MD and highlight the fact their marketing team blocked you.!!

Reactions: 7
Marketing huns are only after clicks and likes And shares of the pages. Iā€™d send an email higher , letā€™s say MD and highlight the fact their marketing team blocked you.!!
I messaged them and I'm not blocked ( yet)

Reactions: 2
She answered this a few weeks back they made her a new belly button, which she probably isnā€™t happy with as she covers it with her arm or edits it out in all her bikini photos
I ended up googling this and reached a whole new internet zone
Do you know some people have to train their new bellybuttons after a tuck? They can put a marble in to help shape it
The world never ceases to entertain me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah girl! Us ā€œmarketing hunsā€ especially in my field are after much more than clicks, likes & shares. Please donā€™t put us all in the same box

Reactions: 4
Nah girl! Us ā€œmarketing hunsā€ especially in my field are after much more than clicks, likes & shares. Please donā€™t put us all in the same box
Sorry to have cause offense. it was wrong of me to say. Iā€™ve worked in marketing in a previous job. I should have said what I did!! sorry.

It must be very frustrating seeing some do a piss poor job is it?!

I'd love a bit a of insider knowledge into the world of marketing.

Reactions: 3
I ended up googling this and reached a whole new internet zone
Do you know some people have to train their new bellybuttons after a tuck? They can put a marble in to help shape it
The world never ceases to entertain me
The new belly buttons after a tummy tuck usually end up looking like a butt hole. Wonder if thatā€™s why sheā€™s keeping hers covered

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to have cause offense. it was wrong of me to say. Iā€™ve worked in marketing in a previous job. I should have said what I did!! sorry.
All good! No offense taken

It must be very frustrating seeing some do a piss poor job is it?!

I'd love a bit a of insider knowledge into the world of marketing.
I wouldnā€™t even class ā€œinfluencersā€ as marketing. They donā€™t even generate sales - itā€™s majority brand awareness of a company. Most companies donā€™t even report on brand awareness.
Oh girl, what do you want to know? Send me a PM if you want to learn more

Reactions: 3
All good! No offense taken

I wouldnā€™t even class ā€œinfluencersā€ as marketing. They donā€™t even generate sales - itā€™s majority brand awareness of a company. Most companies donā€™t even report on brand awareness.
Oh girl, what do you want to know? Send me a PM if you want to learn more
Ah thank you šŸ˜Š
Just being nosey in general and wondering if there's any horror stories containing influencers šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ¤­

My understanding ( now I'm open to correction here) is that it depends on the area of skin that's removed? So some people do and some don't need a new one.

If only there was an influencer who did a collab with a surgeon, was open and honest with everything and we could ask her šŸ¤­
Sarah Lyonā€™s Hair & Beauty had one recently and is very open about it. Not a collab at all but she did say she got ā‚¬500 off because she got a procedure done there before, so kinda loyalty discount.

Just got filled in from a contact who works there.
Apparently our Efa had a few too many slushies in the evening at the pool bar and another staff member there too but not actually from her flight was also a bit worse for wear and the 2 had a blazing row. When her own colleagues tried to get her to pipe down she turned on them. Called all Aer Lingus crew witches, cunts and all sorts. When they told her to go to bed before she got reported it just infuriated her more, roaring that she doesnā€™t need Aer Lingus or any of them, she makes 10 times more from her Instagram than she does there. It ended with her storming off to her room roaring about being bullied and harassed.
Oh and apparently she was bragging to anyone that would listen that herself and Juan are heading to Barbados this summer!!!! No kids allowed.

That is some piping hot tea.
Scarlet for her the way she goes on

Reactions: 15
Christ I canā€™t believe how narcissistic she is posting those messages about her running down the hall. Making the hotelā€™s social media confirm there were no complaints on noise šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø She really is so childish.
M

Are there certain rules you need to follow when on work trips? Fill me in šŸ‘ƒ
I would imagine you are there in a work capacity and would be expected to behave accordingly? No doubt AE have a contract with that hotel

Reactions: 9
Would she be reprimanded for misbehaving on a work trip?
From Iā€™ve heard from some friends that work there through the years Aoife having a shouting match with a colleague would be considered very very mild compared to some things that go on during the layover flights so no I doubt think it would have been brought to anyones attention not to mind her being reprimanded for behaviour.

Reactions: 4
From Iā€™ve heard from some friends that work there through the years Aoife having a shouting match with a colleague would be considered very very mild compared to some things that go on during the layover flights so no I doubt think it would have been brought to anyones attention not to mind her being reprimanded for behaviour.
Haha didnā€™t she get with Juan and cheat on her ex fiancĆ© during a layover flight? Mild for sure šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.