Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap...

She turns down 12k jobs but cheese and jellies are the perfect fit.

All her mates are rides.

She's had so much done to her face / body that she bizarrely looks like some divorcee in her 50s living her best life in embellished dresses.

She's gas.

She loves baseball caps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Recap...

All her mates are rides.

She's had so much done to her face / body that she bizarrely looks like some divorcee in her 50s living her best life in embellished dresses.

She's gas.

She loves baseball caps.
And she's the Juan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap...

All her mates are rides.

She's gas.

She loves baseball caps.
love it

Reactions: 1
Can guarantee this new venture is a podcast with her friend. It will be called 2thirtysomethings 😬

Reactions: 10
Can guarantee this new venture is a podcast with her friend. It will be called 2thirtysomethings 😬
Do they think they’re the new Vogue and Joanne, please say no because they would never be as funny or have any interesting subjects to talk about. It would be all throwing bouquets at each other and calling each other gal and ride and talking about how gas they are and how many years/days/hours/mins they’ve been friends 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ And Eeeefaaaa doing her stupid accents…it would be insufferable

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Do they think they’re the new Vogue and Joanne, please say no because they would never be as funny or have any interesting subjects to talk about. It would be all throwing bouquets at each other and calling each other gal and ride and talking about how gas they are and how many years/days/hours/mins they’ve been friends 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ And Eeeefaaaa doing her stupid accents…it would be insufferable
Scarlet for them what would they even talk about

Reactions: 6
The podcast will be a disaster!! We have seen the WhatsApp’s she has shared of their friendship groups- 😬😬😬 minus craic and private jokes!

Reactions: 5
Hey goys welcome to my podcast, if you are a long term follower you will know how much I addddddddddore podcasts. I always knew I would be like so good at it so I’ve decided to give it a go. If you know you know. It’s just me & my bestie that I met on a cold September night in 2009, we instantly clicked, if you know you know. It helps that she is a big riiiiiide if you know you know. Anyway, we are going to chat about our friendship, we won’t mention that I dropped her for years when I was planning on being a pilot’s wife with Juan. Long term followers will know what I mean. Nothing will be off the table ok goys expect anything personal or anything that requires honesty. Love you all, let’s chat in the comments. If you know you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I wonder is anyone going to fill her in on the little secret that wearing a high waisted bikini bottoms might just give her a little bit more shape to her box of a figure 🙈🙈 I can’t cope with her bikini pics these last few weeks, like seriously did avoca just cut out her bellybutton when they sewed her back up or where is it 🧐🧐

• Haha
Did anyone see her video with Palladio doors?? It’s unfiltered and my god, the difference in her without them or the editing!!

What in the name of JAYSIS is up with the stance in every full length selfie?! And the manic smile but covering it with her phone? Unable😬🤷‍♀️🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she have an issue with fillers in her cheeks going wrong they look very lumpy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.