Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoibhe,
I was one of those people who you blocked for messaging you about your abdominoplasty.
I couldn’t give a duck what you do to yourself.
But as you say yourself, long term followers here on tattle will remember me.
I had to go for surgery last Feb. As my pregnancy & birth caused issues with my MS. And now I’m a young mum with a colostomy bag.
Three weeks in CUH with infections, despressed, feeling less feminine. Learning how to empty tit out of a bag, and stay a wife, mother, manager at work. My husband couldn’t visit me for 22 days until I got home. Couldn’t see my son, who was 7 months at the time. Couldn’t lift him for another few weeks after that. Didn’t want to burden my parents to ask for childcare help at the time.
I messaged you saying you don’t NEED this surgery during lockdown. That only because my surgery was an issue of quality of life, otherwise I would wait so my husband could hold me when I sobbed walking up to my new colostomy bag. Instead, PPE’d nurses held me as I face timed. I messaged you to say your situation is cosmetic, it’s not life or death & you should rethink it for a time you can have more physical help and visitors. You blocked me.
The difference between you & me is, my husband loved me the same before & after my surgery as I did it for all of us. My workmates supported me because I don’t treat them like tit.
Nobody slagged you for having a tummy tuck, but urgent surgeries around the country were halted & all you could think about was looking ‘slim’ to get SEANs attention.
You’re as much of a disgrace the day you block me as you are now.
I'm so sorry for all you had to go through and I hope you're feeling better now. Xx

Reactions: 4
God only knows with that gobshite mark fennel blowing smoke up her arse on the daily…she’s not just any mom she’s a girlboss mom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do we think lugo & co digital is going to be?
Will that not be her ‘media’ business so if she does a podcast and any other stuff it will go through that business. I’m UK we can look up companies house and check but not sure if Ireland is the same or has their own version!

Reactions: 2
She is the biggest narcissist I have ever come across.. Tignam doesn't even come close to this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do we think lugo & co digital is going to be?
It doesn’t matter what it will be for and I highly doubt it will be used for an “Digital” marketing purposes. I’m in digital marketing and had my own business so I know FOR SURE it won’t be in that realm she claims it will be for. I do know that she will treat it as a tax write off. Also by having a business, she can get a uk business and American business permit to get extra work put through her “business”. I’m thinking she is feeling restricted by being an “Irish business”.

Reactions: 8
The good news is as a limited company the income should be public eventually. The bad news is probably not for another 24 months.

At least if she's going legit and setting up as a company she will have tax returns and maybe one day can get a gaff with her very own palladium door collaboration

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she also invent the Mars Bar cake 🤔
Yes 🤣🤣I think this is when I first realised how precious she was. Was casually following her in the height of lockdown and she came on ranting about comments around her marsbars. I can’t remember specifically but it caught my attention, I was like whooo is this one 😂 I think maybe someone told her she didn’t invent them etc not sure 😂 She doesn’t realise her rants only draw attention to herself

Reactions: 5
Sorry for the rant this morning guys!!! Just her
Comment on being judged for her tummy tuck brought me back to last year and how she blocked me at the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes 🤣🤣I think this is when I first realised how precious she was. Was casually following her in the height of lockdown and she came on ranting about comments around her marsbars. I can’t remember specifically but it caught my attention, I was like whooo is this one 😂 I think maybe someone told her she didn’t invent them etc not sure 😂 She doesn’t realise her rants only draw attention to herself
She went on about how Rice Krispies and mars bars were out of stock everywhere, made out it was due to her and her amazing baking skills. What a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.