Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Aoibhe,
I was one of those people who you blocked for messaging you about your abdominoplasty.
I couldn’t give a fuck what you do to yourself.
But as you say yourself, long term followers here on tattle will remember me.
I had to go for surgery last Feb. As my pregnancy & birth caused issues with my MS. And now I’m a young mum with a colostomy bag.
Three weeks in CUH with infections, despressed, feeling less feminine. Learning how to empty shit out of a bag, and stay a wife, mother, manager at work. My husband couldn’t visit me for 22 days until I got home. Couldn’t see my son, who was 7 months at the time. Couldn’t lift him for another few weeks after that. Didn’t want to burden my parents to ask for childcare help at the time.
I messaged you saying you don’t NEED this surgery during lockdown. That only because my surgery was an issue of quality of life, otherwise I would wait so my husband could hold me when I sobbed walking up to my new colostomy bag. Instead, PPE’d nurses held me as I face timed. I messaged you to say your situation is cosmetic, it’s not life or death & you should rethink it for a time you can have more physical help and visitors. You blocked me.
The difference between you & me is, my husband loved me the same before & after my surgery as I did it for all of us. My workmates supported me because I don’t treat them like shit.
Nobody slagged you for having a tummy tuck, but urgent surgeries around the country were halted & all you could think about was looking ‘slim’ to get SEANs attention.
You’re as much of a disgrace the day you block me as you are now.

• Heart
Reactions: 117

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:

"From Moonpig to Hun Buns, she invented the lot.. But we all think she's lost the p(i)lot"

Who came up with the 'lost the p(i)lot phrase? BEST EVER🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 92

brandambassador

VIP Member
You know what boils my fucking labia?

this fucking 🔜 in the bio with the country she’ll flying over it through next to it like she’s fucking Dora.

🔜ALDI tomorrow for me but you don’t see me putting it in my bio

• Haha
Reactions: 72

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Hey goys welcome to my podcast, if you are a long term follower you will know how much I addddddddddore podcasts. I always knew I would be like so good at it so I’ve decided to give it a go. If you know you know. It’s just me & my bestie that I met on a cold September night in 2009, we instantly clicked, if you know you know. It helps that she is a big riiiiiide if you know you know. Anyway, we are going to chat about our friendship, we won’t mention that I dropped her for years when I was planning on being a pilot’s wife with Juan. Long term followers will know what I mean. Nothing will be off the table ok goys expect anything personal or anything that requires honesty. Love you all, let’s chat in the comments. If you know you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

JenTen

Would anyone care to join me for a Valentine's serenade, dedicated to Tattler's favourite pilot?? (I got a little help from Mariah Carey :)).

💕🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶💕

There's a hero,
If you look in the airport,
The girls are queuing to be laid,
By Juan Corr,
PPE from China,
Patron Saint of aviation,
Saviour of our nation,
It was love at first flight.

And then a hero comes along,
Nice landing, Sean,
And your cock...pit is so sexy,
Oh! Take me up the Betsy!
And when you wear your uniform,
You give Tattlers the horn,
And your Dad jokes are so smooth,
A hero lies in you.

When you know, you know 😉
In your bathroom with timezones,
My not so Secret Obsession,
The bar's set low,
You can find love,
If you search in duty free,
So buckle up your seat belt,
For some dirty whoopee!

Captain First Officer Juan,
Run your fingers through my hair,
And then whisper 'Ryanair.........'
I know you're not like other boys,
They don't have the airplane toys,
And we'll finally have a smooch,
A hero lies in you.

Oh-oooooooh! Lord knows!
I am very shallow,
You know dearest Juan,
I'm a divaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
But hold on,
My parents spelt it wrong,
It's actually pronounced,
EEEEEEEEEEEEEffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

It's you, petit Juan,
And if I may be so blunt,
It's actually my birthday month,
So someone #gift me a new front door,
For airport-themed Castle Corr,
I love being cabin crew,
Isn't Devlin slang for poo??.... 🤔
(whispers)....isn't Devlin slang for poo...

💕🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Oh Here we go! She’s meeting with sponsors regarding her hit #117 two episode in podcast!!

All aboard Air Corr this is Aoibhe Devlin speaking. We ask that you accompany me on another trip to the land of delusion, ignore all obvious signs that this podcast is going absolutely nowhere and please be assured everything is FINE.
Fasten your lips at this time and secure all questions under your breath. We also ask that you place the provided blinkers over your eyes until this too blows up in my face. Ensure the safety of your veneers by placing trays in the upright position for take-off and apologies we are out of panini’s so don’t even fucking ask

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Madscone

VIP Member
I wish that nadine mera - whatever the fuck it's called - jumpsuit would die a death! Every hun has worn it! Like be a bit original!

I'm not an Aoife fan by any means! but Jesus lads the comments on her body and how she looks...it's worrying IMO 🤷‍♀️ she's an absolute knob in how she acts but I think body shaming is too far...

• Heart
Reactions: 47

mrsbsbsbs

Ye can't leave us hanging
Just got filled in from a contact who works there.
Apparently our Efa had a few too many slushies in the evening at the pool bar and another staff member there too but not actually from her flight was also a bit worse for wear and the 2 had a blazing row. When her own colleagues tried to get her to pipe down she turned on them. Called all Aer Lingus crew bitches, cunts and all sorts. When they told her to go to bed before she got reported it just infuriated her more, roaring that she doesn’t need Aer Lingus or any of them, she makes 10 times more from her Instagram than she does there. It ended with her storming off to her room roaring about being bullied and harassed.
Oh and apparently she was bragging to anyone that would listen that herself and Juan are heading to Barbados this summer!!!! No kids allowed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Recap...

She turns down 12k jobs but cheese and jellies are the perfect fit.

All her mates are rides.

She's had so much done to her face / body that she bizarrely looks like some divorcee in her 50s living her best life in embellished dresses.

She's gas.

She loves baseball caps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Imagine being a dr and having a hospital themed house. Xray prints on the wall, hospital beds etc. 🤣🤣or a teacher with a big blackboard over the fireplace, dining room laid out like a classroom 🤣.
So creative hun.. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She conveniently forgets the whole country was in lockdown when she announced she was having her tummy tuck 🙄🙄

Isn't it amazing how they can spin any narrative around to suit themselves.

Aoife, people were pissed off that you were going through with elective surgery during a national lockdown.
People were concerned that you were putting your body through unnecessary surgery so soon after giving birth. For the SECOND time.
People were concerned that you were going through a break up with two very young children and that this was a knee jerk reaction and you hadn't considered the recovery time through properly.

But, ya know, you believe what you want and spin the narrative to suit your own justification.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Livylife

Ridiculous!! Just because you can…doesn’t mean you should.

Why jet lag a 3 yr old like that? They have zero interest in the Statute of Liberty or cycling across a bridge 🙄 being made pose for endless pics. Children shouldn’t be used for Instagram material, it’s wrong.

Reactions: 38