Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went on about how Rice Krispies and mars bars were out of stock everywhere, made out it was due to her and her amazing baking skills. What a twit
Yes 🙌🏼 this was it. Thank you I’d almost forgotten. Her notions then were worse than they are now, then she came on to rant about someone calling her out for commenting that everyone in Irelands been making them years now and she went on a tirade “ if I want to bake I’ll bloody bake; unfollow me. Hit the button, it’s at the top..unfollow…” I think it was the first time I’d actually seen one her stories so it was a real treat 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry for the rant this morning guys!!! Just her
Comment on being judged for her tummy tuck brought me back to last year and how she blocked me at the time!!
Please don't be sorry. I actually like hearing people rl stories on here, it really puts things into perspective and shows the influencers up for what doses they actually are

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She does realise that she wasn’t actually baking, right? Melting chocolate and mixing it with Rice Krispies isn’t considered a show stopper!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s a glowing advertisement for AVOIDING cosmetic surgery. Her belly button is obviously really disfigured if she can’t show it. I can’t believe she got such drastic surgery when she could have made a drastic improvement with diet & exercise. She carries weight in her face, so a surgery like that was never going to make an immediate or obvious visual difference. She will surely regret it till the day she dies…

Reactions: 15
Herself and Tasha are going to try be the new Ellie and Charleen 🤣🤣🤣🤣 for thirty somethings …. A la Carrie Bradshaw lololol
That tasha yoke is a DESPERATE to be an influencer, she'll be besties with aoibhe as long as she benefits from it.

Disgusted with Aoibhes post about people "judging" her tummy tuck. Yet again changing the story to suit herself. Sick to death of her bullshit.

Reactions: 20
That tasha yoke is a DESPERATE to be an influencer, she'll be besties with aoibhe as long as she benefits from it.

Disgusted with Aoibhes post about people "judging" her tummy tuck. Yet again changing the story to suit herself. Sick to death of her bullshit.
Her tidy up posts are too much. ‘My client’ I’d say it’s her own house. Who’d need to hire someone for that basic tidying?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her tidy up posts are too much. ‘My client’ I’d say it’s her own house. Who’d need to hire someone for that basic tidying?

She's full of tit! Such a toxic person. Put that with Aoibhe's delusional self importance, it's a recipe for some seriously cringe school girl BS. Can only imagine how gassss their podcast will be! All inspirational stories about friendship and not needing a man 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She's full of tit! Such a toxic person. Put that with Aoibhe's delusional self importance, it's a recipe for some seriously cringe school girl BS. Can only imagine how gassss their podcast will be! All inspirational stories about friendship and not needing a man 😂
If you know you know 🙄🙄 they will probably have fallen out before the summer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Juan came sniffing around her these pals would be dropped faster than a hot Aer Lingus sick bag

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pair of mean girls. You just know that when they are together they're vicious bullies. Carrying on like they are still in secondary school! What adult woman goes around referring to her friend as a "ride" or "sexy". The bang of toxicity and desperation off the pair of them!

Reactions: 15
Posted an ad now with kieran corrigan, she must be really desperate because his content has gone really downhill, just passive aggressive shouting in the camera now, not that it was any better before. She must be getting well paid

Reactions: 13
Posted an ad now with kieran corrigan, she must be really desperate because his content has gone really downhill, just passive aggressive shouting in the camera now, not that it was any better before. She must be getting well paid
And lives where he gets angry and aggressive - Non stop undeclared ads and pretend fighting with Borna can't understand what his live shows comprises of
Maybe eeeefa will make an appearance to talk about her zoom calls

Reactions: 3
Midnight beetroot eating Nadine merabi wearing runnin down the halls at 3am Eefa is gassss 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she feel the need to personalise everything with her kids names on it!!

Apart from the fact that it’s bleeping pathetic and totally feeds into her narcissism it’s enough that she splashes the kids names and faces all over Instagram she also insists on parading them around with their names on show for the rest of the world to see. Does she not see any danger in that?

Reactions: 18
Aoibhe must have been the only blagger not at the Marry me premiere. I’m shocked she didn’t go with one of her galentines besties

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.