Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she keeps bringing up the hotel knock and run on her Stories shows she's trying to portray her innocence so she doesn't wreck her chances of future #PRstays. She just " so gaaass like". Disgusted that as soon as restrictions are lifted she's back to pre pandemic parenting aka drop the kids at any given opportunity: Budapest, Orlando (for work but still away from the kids ) and a hotel stay half across the county all in the space of a week. I've followed her on and off for years even when she was engaged pre Juan. It disgusted me that she used to talk about Lilly as being "unplanned" and give out about her dirty nappies, being her chef, chauffeur etc. It's called parenting Efa.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Mad how as soon as I commented as if anyone came up to say hello, she posts a picture of them with 2 randomers 😂😂😂
Hi Efa, hope you and you BFF are having the lols enjoying your afternoon tea 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Must be an amazing trip if you’ve to fill your time reading tattle 😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been lurking on this page for a while now and never posted… you’ve opened my eyes to her to be honest! Always thought she was alright, she never overly irritated me as much as other ones.. but that crap with the doors and the hotel and now the messaging of the hotel from her!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She needs to grow up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The fact she keeps bringing up the hotel knock and run on her Stories shows she's trying to portray her innocence so she doesn't wreck her chances of future #PRstays. She just " so gaaass like". Disgusted that as soon as restrictions are lifted she's back to pre pandemic parenting aka drop the kids at any given opportunity: Budapest, Orlando (for work but still away from the kids ) and a hotel stay half across the county all in the space of a week. I've followed her on and off for years even when she was engaged pre Juan. It disgusted me that she used to talk about Lilly as being "unplanned" and give out about her dirty nappies, being her chef, chauffeur etc. It's called parenting Efa.
Don't forget Tenerife or Lanzarote wherever it was.

Reactions: 5
How pathetic is she sharing them messages??

And a bit odd she is contacting a hotel, that she is still in, through Instagram??

Sad individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Had everyone checked out by the time yer one checked woth hotel? thats something i would complain about when paying.

Reactions: 4
I can only imagine the eye roll from the hotel staff when they got her message via Instagram because showing the courtesy of picking up the hotel room phone isn’t instagramable
Thanks to everyone who came up to say hello 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She really thinks she’s famous, I’d say she has new mate Natasha convinced that being her friend is going to propel her to super stardom level when in reality she’s SpongeBob square pants that irritates everyone who meets her

Reactions: 12
Ladies of Ireland… not to derail but would you recommend the Wild Atlantic Way? And if so, any ‘must see’ or things I could avoid 🤔

Reactions: 1
Eeeefa tell.me this and tell me know more..why do you always hunch your shoulders up? Is it to make your collarbone jut out a bit? You look like youre always about to ask a question. Please stop. Also if you could close your mouth and do a normal smile once in a while that would be great. Any hotel that has to pay a gobshite to stay there is not a hotel I would personally stay in. Try parenting and not documenting everything for once in your life.

Reactions: 22
Had everyone checked out by the time yer one checked woth hotel? thats something i would complain about when paying.
Plus most ppl wouldn’t blame the hotel. You blame the overgrown children who couldn’t behave for the minute it took to get to their hotel room. All gas craic for her. But if you have a small baby with you, you might not welcome the noise.

Ladies of Ireland… not to derail but would you recommend the Wild Atlantic Way? And if so, any ‘must see’ or things I could avoid 🤔
The Wild Atlantic way is well worth a visit. It includes a lot of counties. My favourite for scenery would be Clare, Mayo, Galway. If you do the trip, enjoy 😊

Reactions: 5
Plus most ppl wouldn’t blame the hotel. You blame the overgrown children who couldn’t behave for the minute it took to get to their hotel room. All gas craic for her. But if you have a small baby with you, you might not welcome the noise.

The Wild Atlantic way is well worth a visit. It includes a lot of counties. My favourite for scenery would be Clare, Mayo, Galway. If you do the trip, enjoy 😊
Thank you - it looks stunning 🤍🤍🤍

Reactions: 1
Anyone else with a friend, family member, contact, working for Aer Lingus hear the latest talk of the place involving Efa and her little trip to Orlando last week. Apparently wasn’t the amazing trip she posted all over her Instagram account. She left the best bits out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone else with a friend, family member, contact, working for Aer Lingus hear the latest talk of the place involving Efa and her little trip to Orlando last week. Apparently wasn’t the amazing trip she posted all over her Instagram account. She left the best bits out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ye can't leave us hanging

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still loling at her messaging the hotel.

Christ on a bike like. She got a couple of messages and ran and told mammy??

Looking at the reply from the hotel it looks like this person doesn't even work in the hotel, maybe some social media person looking after the account ?

God she is pathetic. Yep Aoife, you won. Continue on living your best life.

How's Castle Corr btw???

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s funny how Jenny from the block was efas BFF when they both were both playing mother and wifey roles and Jennys following grew now Efa is single so single Natasha is the new BFF and is attempting to become insta famous with a cleaning page.
Jenny may as well be single.. auld Gary Byrne has a very wondering eye 👁 but her father either works for the aviva stadium or had access to the VIP box so poor Gary wouldn't have much content for the gram without his special seats in the corporate box! Two fucken tools 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ye can't leave us hanging
Just got filled in from a contact who works there.
Apparently our Efa had a few too many slushies in the evening at the pool bar and another staff member there too but not actually from her flight was also a bit worse for wear and the 2 had a blazing row. When her own colleagues tried to get her to pipe down she turned on them. Called all Aer Lingus crew witches, cunts and all sorts. When they told her to go to bed before she got reported it just infuriated her more, roaring that she doesn’t need Aer Lingus or any of them, she makes 10 times more from her Instagram than she does there. It ended with her storming off to her room roaring about being bullied and harassed.
Oh and apparently she was bragging to anyone that would listen that herself and Juan are heading to Barbados this summer!!!! No kids allowed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Apparently our Efa had a few too many slushies in the evening at the pool bar and another staff member there too but not actually from her flight was also a bit worse for wear and the 2 had a blazing row. When her own colleagues tried to get her to pipe down she turned on them. Called all Aer Lingus crew witches, cunts and all sorts. When they told her to go to bed before she got reported it just infuriated her more, roaring that she doesn’t need Aer Lingus or any of them, she makes 10 times more from her Instagram than she does there. It ended with her storming off to her room roaring about being bullied and harassed.
Oh and apparently she was bragging to anyone that would listen that herself and Juan are heading to Barbados this summer!!!! No kids allowed.
Morto for her…imagine the flight home 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Amazing, lol!

"Makes ten times more" = can't afford a roof over her head, flogging pizzas and packets of jellies and that hideous jumpsuit last night (that she wrecked) was rented.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.