Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is ever so quirky, in reality she's just a try hard. Everything about her is so contrived. Sad really.

Reactions: 7
She wasn't knocking on doors. Sure Jan.

Either way she shouldn't be carrying on and running around hotels screaming at 3am.

Can you IMAGINE if she was staying in a hotel with her kids and they were woken up by dopes running the corridors? She would be the first on complaining

Reactions: 23
imagine been a paying customer disturbed by these gobshites .. id be complaining looking for my room to be same price as hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
100% those two fools were knocking on doors and running to their room, why else did she say are we 12 🙄 and now trying to completely back track ! Grow up Aoife

Reactions: 15
That jump suit was horrible on her, doesn't suit her shape at all. She has the figure of am old lady. She should dress for her shape, not the the gram.

Reactions: 11
She’s had a lot of surgery to still be shaped like a piece of Lego 🧱

You’d have to pity her, she still living in 2006 describing things as ‘sexual’ and ‘sexy’🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am mortified for this eejit. She's on a free bleeping gifted stay and her and her gorgeous bestie are running through the hotel corridors barefoot at 3am,even if they didn't knock on a door it's still very immature out of order carry on when you are in a hotel on a freebie. Then coming on all high and mighty, what is the world coming to, I can't believe I have to clarify this. Clarify what eefffaaaa? That you were making a racket from the lift all the way through the corridor at 3am. What was the 12 years old remark about then if she herself didn't think it was silly immature behaviour?? She's an awful irritating twit. And the jumpsuit🙄 the granny head on her

Reactions: 26
I wish that nadine mera - whatever the duck it's called - jumpsuit would die a death! Every hun has worn it! Like be a bit original!

I'm not an Aoife fan by any means! but Jesus lads the comments on her body and how she looks...it's worrying IMO 🤷‍♀️ she's an absolute knob in how she acts but I think body shaming is too far...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Would the hotel be bothered dealing with complaints from people who aren't even staying at the hotel? Seems strange
If I had paid to stay in a 5 star I’d be pretty annoyed to see this spoiled brat who didn’t have to put her hand in her pocket and then running around the corridor like an absolute child… as someone said 2 years ago she was a totally different person when she was besties with Jenny and her boyfriend, now she’s this childish singleton who acts like an absolute clown. She morphs her personality to suit constantly and can’t hold down friendships for more than a year! I know the owners of JM Reidys and I’m so glad she had to pay for her drinks and they didn’t take any of her guff! Thanking everyone who came to say hello FFS she thinks she’s JLO

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I had paid to stay in a 5 star I’d be pretty annoyed to see this spoiled brat who didn’t have to put her hand in her pocket and then running around the corridor like an absolute child… as someone said 2 years ago she was a totally different person when she was besties with Jenny and her boyfriend, now she’s this childish singleton who acts like an absolute clown. She morphs her personality to suit constantly and can’t hold down friendships for more than a year! I know the owners of JM Reidys and I’m so glad she had to pay for her drinks and they didn’t take any of her guff! Thanking everyone who came to say hello FFS she thinks she’s JLO
Yeh if I was staying there 100%. I'm just asking would there be anything done about us complaining off the back of her Instagram stories when we aren't even staying there? Would they be bothered taking that on board?

Reactions: 2
Oh Jesus tidy up with tash/buy some ikea boxes just said run…that’s more embarrassing 😅 she needs to get a grip get her pilots license, go live a quiet life in Orlando it would suit her more

Reactions: 6
The more I look at that story they took their high heels off to run quicker, nothing to do with wet trousers 🙄 caught rapid aoife

Reactions: 4
The more I look at that story they took their high heels off to run quicker, nothing to do with wet trousers 🙄 caught rapid aoife
Absolutely. Imagine the price you'd be paying to stay there just to hear 2 numpties running around the place at all hours of the morning.

Reactions: 5
I am mortified for this eejit. She's on a free bleeping gifted stay and her and her gorgeous bestie are running through the hotel corridors barefoot at 3am,even if they didn't knock on a door it's still very immature out of order carry on when you are in a hotel on a freebie. Then coming on all high and mighty, what is the world coming to, I can't believe I have to clarify this. Clarify what eefffaaaa? That you were making a racket from the lift all the way through the corridor at 3am. What was the 12 years old remark about then if she herself didn't think it was silly immature behaviour?? She's an awful irritating twit. And the jumpsuit🙄 the granny head on her
Granny head - I burst out laughing at that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.