Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Susan99

I just wanted to show ya what I am wearing today...
this was code for “I just want to show you that I have a photo of me and Juan hanging on the wall, that’ll keep ye all guessing”
She never does outfit shots there, always top of stairs in mirror.... so obvious what she was trying to do with that last story!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Annnnieyokes

I regret a lot of life choices but thankfully I've never made one where I post pictures of myself in front of a parcel motel.

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
So on one hand you have comments saying that we should have sympathy or empathy for Aoibhe and women should be supporting women and on the other hand you have women ripping the hole out of Juan's ' new gf' and casting aspertitions on her character 🤔The reality is none of us know what happened in that situation and none of us will.

If Aoibhe wanted my support as a woman then maybe she should try being a little more genuine. To me her statement was incredibly defensive and she was so consumed with telling everyone how strong she is she came across as the disingenuous. Either show a bit of a humam side and say how you feel or put out a more professional clinical statement. Also the being torn down everyday by trolls comment was the icing on the cake for me.

I have commented on her recent behaviour before so I'm not going to go into it again. My personal opinion is Aoibhe needs to take a step back from SM for awhile, deal with her break up for her own sake and then come back on, if she wishes. We have all been through shitty break ups and had to get up and go to work etc . If she is having a hard time then she needs to take some time for herself to heal and no one will judge her for that. The problem people have is the fakeness - the everything is rosy in the garden portrayal when the garden has been nothing but scorched earth for a long time

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
At the end of the day he's the one that walked. Maybe she's agreed to move out as soon as she finds somewhere suitable. Maybe she's paying him rent. Maybe he has shown a bit of humility and decided not to throw his children out of their family home. Think it's a bit rich people saying she should get out of his house 🙄 there's a lot more to it when children are involved, he has a responsibility to those kids as well as she does.

Mullou3001

Glad she finally cleared the air. It must have been hard for her, but it did her no favours to continuously put bread crumbs and implicating comments out there for so long. She’s said her piece and may she just move on from it all now, no more drama
Maybe he didn’t want her to announce it, it doesn’t exactly paint him in a good light and as for yer Juan, she won’t be looked upon very fondly among her colleagues in EI, she jumped straight in there with him (a colleague) who she knew had just split from the mother of his two very young children who is also her colleague. I’d be morto if I was her...

• Heart

creeper101_93

I have no criticism of her actual body or boobs... I think she looks good. Especially after two babies. Power to her.

And I have no idea why there is critique on her body here. I mean of all the material she gives for criticism her body doesn't even make the list 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Meoulpal

VIP Member
Of course she needs to replace all the doors and windows in her dads house, she needs to pose outside that door for the foreseeable and peasant doors simply won’t do!
She can’t be expected to post to her thousands of fans outside a door people wouldn’t be jealous of! If you know you know!

Last edited:
  • Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I just saw Denise from Pelo shared Aoibhe’s shoe launch with ‘ I know you worked hard on this’ WHY? HOW ? Was the WiFi not working the day you had to place the order from Ali express ? Did your computer crash when you were selecting from the online Chinese catalogue? Was it hard to remember your 2 kids names when naming the shoes? Or could you not remember any other names except those of your kids? I really am not sure where the hard work element came in

• Haha

Meoulpal

VIP Member
She is the ultimate basic bitch.
Id bet she’s dying for Lily to start school so she can be one of these insufferable assholes that talks at the top of her voice so everyone can hear, inserts herself into every after school activity going and arrives at the school gate wearing sunglasses and jingling her RR car keys for everyone to see

• Haha

Teenytot

VIP Member
I really need to learn how to manifest. I've had a shitty year too and could really do with new stuff. What do I do, just write what I want in an overpriced notebook and wait for stuff to land in my lap?
If you find out let me know, I just printed a pic a Range Rover and stuck it on the drive🤣 hoping the actual Range Rover will be there in the morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Beebles

VIP Member
Once again rather than either saying nothing or telling people what’s going on, she’s leaving bread crumbs and inviting questions and speculation. Almost as if she hasn’t learned a thing in the past year 🙄

Meoulpal

VIP Member
bcoz nothing says I’ve made it more then posing with a Gucci scarf draped across your shoulders (Gucci tag showing in case anyone isn’t familiar with the GG symbol misses it’s an expensive scarf) holding a glass of orange with big glasses on in her kitchen.The set up of that picture alone me thinks these girls are still laughing 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Like she can flash all she wants but at the end of the day she’s a grown woman would 2 kids who has to move in with her dad. Aspirational? Nah!

• Angry

Haribo94

I agree... no ones real names should be put out there, especially if they aren’t a “public figure” or whatever. For all we know a load of Aoibhe fans could be hassling a girl with that name? Ye are all anonymous, give yer Juan the right to the same
100% agree! Whoever this girl is, she doesn’t deserve to have her name plastered all over here and especially when the surname mentioned here isn’t the right person. I said it on pervious threads when they were mentioning her neighbours that it’s wrong! These people and their social media’s are private and unlike aoibhe they don’t have their lives on show for the world to see!

brandambassador

VIP Member
Bit stupid of the government to be giving out grants for small businesses when aoibhe is able to save them all by shout outs

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why is she still going on about tattle if she doesn’t care 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄I don’t think she is ever going to get over the shock of people not liking her because she has such a deluded opinion of herself..that story about her brothers girlfriend is the perfect example.why did she feel the need to give us an example of how supportive she is.people who are supportive don’t have to tell others how supportive they are because it comes natural.aoibhe thought to herself in that conversation this is great content,can’t wait to tell all my followers how supportive I am!she documents how much of an arsehole she is daily,we have the receipts and she keeps supplying them
She thought she was universally liked and finding out she wasn’t, came as a massive blow to her ego. She had been putting in the graft for years and had her “one of the gals” persona down to a t. She positioned herself as “one of us”, gave bitchy insights into the blogging community to win over favour and was all over pages like Galz and BU back in the day. I remember her well in the BU comments revelling in all the drama. Last year she had to confront the fact that she was far from the “most relatable just like you and I“ blogger hun she tried so hard to be, but she was merely human like everyone else and was disliked by some. She hasn’t recovered since. I genuinely think she’s still raging that her years attempt at trying to hoodwink and be the female James Patrice didn’t work and she’s covering the mortification she feels with arrogance. She is in shock that people find her false and pathetic and she’s fucking raging over it.

• Haha
Ah you'd have to have a heart of stone not to feel sorry for her. Lost job and man in a year.

Fair play to her for picking herself up and getting on with things, heartbreak is the worst

Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Aoibhe and Sean were going somewhere on holidays and she did a Q&A in the airport and they both answered the questions? He came across like suuuuch a tosser. There was a question that asked “what first attracted you to Aoibhe” and he was like “her looks” and another one “what do you like most about aoibhe” and he answered “her looks”. He was so curt and rude and 🤮🤮🤮 and this was after they had Lily, after she birthed their child.. you'd think he would be able to muster up something better than that. And he had one eye on the match on the tv as he answered, trying to act so casual and cool, and of course herself delighted with the answers and didn’t think he was being a bit of a dick at all. He is 🤢🤮😷❌🆘🚷📵⚠‼

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26