Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had something going on in the pregnancy before her meltdown!

I’d say she was induced because of it instead of her stress 🙄

I was induced 3 weeks early due to placenta issues
I had my son at 36+4 weeks my waters went at 35 weeks my best friend was sexually assaulted the night before my waters broke they believed the stress and how upset I was caused it but I was still in hospital for 9 days because he wasn't a term baby the had a section scheduled for 37 weeks but I had a placenta abruption and we were both lucky he was still in SCBU for 11 days but she was at tern if she was 9 months pregnant

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I had my son at 36+4 weeks my waters went at 35 weeks my best friend was sexually assaulted the night before my waters broke they believed the stress and how upset I was caused it but I was still in hospital for 9 days because he wasn't a term baby the had a section scheduled for 37 weeks but I had a placenta abruption and we were both lucky he was still in SCBU for 11 days but she was at tern if she was 9 months pregnant
Omg. That’s horrific as if having a baby isn’t strefull enough 😭 you poor thing

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why her and Sean actually split up? I honestly thought all was roses in the garden until Hugo who did seem to come along very quickly. It's very sad for the the 2 kids that they've now split. But i guess if rumours are to be believed about how Aoibhe and Sean got together it could also be how she lost him...

Reactions: 9
Omg how are you now

You’d swear Efa head of AL & fupa trooper herself was putting up the grand for the recover aviation 🙄 they’ve shared Juans insta story, wonder will hers be next 👀😂

You’d swear Efa head of AL & fupa trooper herself was putting up the grand for the recover aviation 🙄 they’ve shared Juans insta story, wonder will hers be next 👀😂
Yep they have shared hers, they couldn't not with her being the head of air lingus yano 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s reading here for sure. hi Eeeffffaaa.
someone said that the shoe colab shoes don’t go up to Lily’s size. She posts a pic of her in a bigger size.! If she was focusing on advertising then she’d have her in a size that fits her.

Introducing Ireland's latest premium children's footwear designer, Aoibhe Devlin x Dainty Bear : The Beijing Collection.

Efa doing great work in supporting local Chinese businesses.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Omg. That’s horrific as if having a baby isn’t strefull enough 😭 you poor thing

He is 19 months now he still has a few issues but he's triving thank god. I was so looked after in hospital physically and mentally as they were aware of what happened. My best friend still holds guilt and blames herself for what happened to me and baby. I was in hospital worried for her I knew me and baby were looked after but we recovered well.

Reactions: 1
How much are they charging for them?
They are around €33 a pair I think there cute but I wouldn’t buy any of her collection I’d wait until it’s blown over and buy her other stuf!!

I’m surprised she’s not sent any to other huns to promote the launch!!

They're unreal quality! Yeah i did from their insta page. I got them before i even had my daughter 😂😂 so around this time last year but they came quick enough
Just purchased a few pairs from Ali. #influenced lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
€33 is she havin a laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can get a real leather pair JoJo maman Bebe for €25

Reactions: 8
Just purchased a few pairs from Ali. #influenced lol
Hope you used my #af link 🤣🤣🤣
Hope they come quickly for you, just bought more myself for the summer because she'll be walking. (Will use start rite but they're handy for occasions)
The price of aoibhes are insane 😳

• Haha
Hope you used my #af link 🤣🤣🤣
Hope they come quickly for you, just bought more myself for the summer because she'll be walking. (Will use start rite but they're handy for occasions)
The price of aoibhes are insane 😳
Anyone who buys them needs their head checked

Reactions: 3
Almost €40 for a pair of kids shoes from China 😂. I wouldn't spend it on a pair for myself 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a brand called rain + conker and they do similar ones they’re fab, similar price for the t bar ones but some baby ones are a lot cheaper!!

Introducing Ireland's latest premium children's footwear designer, Aoibhe Devlin x Dainty Bear : The Beijing Collection.

Efa doing great work in supporting local Chinese businesses.
Omg the neck of them flogging them for €30 odd euro

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.