Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see shes also photoshopped her before photo 🙄🙄🙄🙄 you can see stretch marks she’s tried to blur out. Dunno how she gets away with the lies of the before and after pics
Real aoibhe at it again

Reactions: 12
Eurgh. She thinks she is so clever. She is so dishonest. Thinks she is ahead of everyone else. What an awful trait in a person.

A tummy tuck in the height of a global pandemic? Could she be anymore hypocritical? She is so vapid. I believe you reap what you sow and her manipulative "influencer" techniques and lack of transparency is not attractive.

Ps even promoting kiddies shoes straight from Ali Express for a huge mark up doesn't sit right with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Oh you complete wagon. There’s me ready with my list of why this is despicable
It’s always a sign of guilt when comments are limited. Scarlet for jen’s journey with her ass licking. No Jen it’s not about what’s right for Aoibhe we are in the middle of a pandemic. What is so hard to understand?

Reactions: 17
She did go through with the tummy tuck.... 😮
When was she originally going to have it?

What a snake. Got backlash when she announced it so she went off and did it IN LEVEL 5 and now parades a photo in a bikini 🙄 still non essential Aoibhe . But continue shouting about how the air industry is on its last legs
If the private hospitals happy to take clients does it really matter when she had it done? Just curious

Reactions: 8
Nothing but a Self absorbed piece of tit, anything for praise or likes! No matter how much boob job, Botox, tummy tucks she gets it will never take away from her distorted, disgusting Narcissistic character who puts everything including her own vanity in front for her children least to mention in the middle of a pandemic! Should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 24
Nothing but a Self absorbed piece of tit, anything for praise or likes! No matter how much boob job, Botox, tummy tucks she gets it will never take away from her distorted, disgusting Narcissistic character who puts everything including her own vanity in front for her children least to mention in the middle of a pandemic! Should be ashamed of herself
I’ve no issue with this surgery but the fact that she got bad comments as it was in a pandemic (rightly so) and had the surgery yet hid it & led us all to think it was down to diet & exercise is what really annoys me. Posting photos of her weight loss totally fooling people. She’s an absolute twit & well deserves to be called out for conning people..

Reactions: 25
Absolute trash! Bad enough she was going for unnecessary surgery during a pandemic when people can’t bloody get essential treatment...I also think a Mum of 2 very young kids having unnecessary surgery in such a short space of time is just selfish and immature. I would love a boob reduction, have wanted one for years but all surgery carries a risk and since having kids I just couldn’t do it, especially while they are young. I unfollowed her ages ago And after the break up refollowed thinking God love her she must have had an awful year but there she is off at the avoka again. My sister’s friend (who I always thought had a fab figure) went there for a tummy tuck pre covid. They were awful, rude, unhelpful and she had a horrendous recovery without any support according to her. Lots of infections.

Reactions: 17
She's on the road to a nervous breakdown! I just think she's a bit all over the place tbh...

Reactions: 4
She didn't learn the first time when she had a medically unnecessary procedure before her first baby turned 1, it's not surprising, she consistently puts her desires before the physical and emotional needs of her children. Remember she documented how she couldn't even lift lilly after the boob reduction.

Reactions: 15
When was she originally going to have it?

If the private hospitals happy to take clients does it really matter when she had it done? Just curious
It definitely matters. If something had gone wrong, a cosmetic clinic wouldn't be in a position to handle serious aftercare. You could be talking anything from a localised infection, to sepsis, to death. And dealing with those kind of issues puts unnecessary strain on the public healthcare system (eg if rushed to A&E or admitted to hospital as a result of any of the above), which is already under immense pressure due to a global pandemic. It's one of the reasons people were being asked to stay at home, not commute to work etc. Obviously the main reason being to limit any potential spread of infection, but also to avoid things such as RTAs which again would put pressure on ambulance crews, the fire brigade and the hospitals. And also open these people up to infection.

On a personal level too, why in gods name would you put yourself out there for a COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY medical procedure in the middle of a pandemic.**
You are (one would hope) wearing a mask every day, but hey ho go ahead and get yourself CUT OPEN and expose your entire bloody insides to potential infection. Of course the clinic will take all necessary precautions, but post-operative infections are far from uncommon even in 'normal' times. And while it may not be covid you catch, you could easily end up in hospital as a result of some other self-inflicted infection and your immune system is already fighting that off, so the chances of potentially catching covid are quite high.

But as long as Eeeeffffaaaa "does what's right for her" then damn the consequences for everyone else.

**Why would you go for ANY unnecessary cosmetic procedure when you have two very small children, nevermind mid-pandemic. Purely for vanity sake. A tummy tuck when your baby isn't even a year old, christ almighty. How about appreciating what your body has done in growing a tiny human and cut it some slack. I'm not against cosmetic procedures, they're not for me, but by all means go ahead if you are in a position to do so. But there is the rest of your life to have it done. Why so soon after having a baby, when you won't be able to hold them for ages afterwards and when your body deserves a rest too. Why in the middle of a pandemic, with so much at risk. Her selfishness knows no bounds. And that's without the compete and utter sneakiness of hiding it to avoid the backlash and implying it was a result of working out and falsely advertising that gymondo app too.

Ps SoHereForTheGoss that's not all directed at you!

EDIT: Oops sorry I didn't realise this would be quite so long!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It definitely matters. If something had gone wrong, a cosmetic clinic wouldn't be in a position to handle serious aftercare. You could be talking anything from a localised infection, to sepsis, to death. And dealing with those kind of issues puts unnecessary strain on the public healthcare system (eg if rushed to A&E or admitted to hospital as a result of any of the above), which is already under immense pressure due to a global pandemic. It's one of the reasons people were being asked to stay at home, not commute to work etc. Obviously the main reason being to limit any potential spread of infection, but also to avoid things such as RTAs which again would put pressure on ambulance crews, the fire brigade and the hospitals. And also open these people up to infection.

On a personal level too, why in gods name would you put yourself out there for a COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY medical procedure in the middle of a pandemic.**
You are (one would hope) wearing a mask every day, but hey ho go ahead and get yourself CUT OPEN and expose your entire bloody insides to potential infection. Of course the clinic will take all necessary precautions, but post-operative infections are far from uncommon even in 'normal' times. And while it may not be covid you catch, you could easily end up in hospital as a result of some other self-inflicted infection and your immune system is already fighting that off, so the chances of potentially catching covid are quite high.

But as long as Eeeeffffaaaa "does what's right for her" then damn the consequences for everyone else.

**Why would you go for ANY unnecessary cosmetic procedure when you have two very small children, nevermind mid-pandemic. Purely for vanity sake. A tummy tuck when your baby isn't even a year old, christ almighty. How about appreciating what your body has done in growing a tiny human and cut it some slack. I'm not against cosmetic procedures, they're not for me, but by all means go ahead if you are in a position to do so. But there is the rest of your life to have it done. Why so soon after having a baby, when you won't be able to hold them for ages afterwards and when your body deserves a rest too. Why in the middle of a pandemic, with so much at risk. Her selfishness knows no bounds. And that's without the compete and utter sneakiness of hiding it to avoid the backlash and implying it was a result of working out and falsely advertising that gymondo app too.

Ps SoHereForTheGoss that's not all directed at you!

EDIT: Oops sorry I didn't realise this would be quite so long!
She is doing the whole "revenge body" shite for Juan! 😂

Reactions: 9
She is doing the whole "revenge body" shite for Juan! 😂
I doubt he gives a damn! I'd say he checked out long ago, no matter how good she may or may not look. And as bad as Eeeeffffaaaa may be, a Juan Corr that walks out on his pregnant missus and small child (because let's be honest, I highly doubt it was her decision) is not worth putting so much on the line for.
Revenge is a dish best served cold, as the saying goes.

Reactions: 20
Chubby Aoibhe doesn’t understand portion control, diet etc. So she’ll be fat again in no time as she hasn’t worked to get her shape.

why Isn’t it marked as??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I doubt he gives a damn! I'd say he checked out long ago, no matter how good she may or may not look. And as bad as Eeeeffffaaaa may be, a Juan Corr that walks out on his pregnant missus and small child (because let's be honest, I highly doubt it was her decision) is not worth putting so much on the line for.
Revenge is a dish best served cold, as the saying goes.
But she wasn’t pregnant when he walked. Even if she was I don’t think it would make a blind bit of difference. We don’t know what the real story was and we never will. There’s always a reason that someone leaves and that’s not blaming her or him. It’s just life. I don’t know either of them personally but they’re both better off without the other. It’s sad for the children now but I have seen so many parents bounce back and get into healthier relationships after they split from the Mom/Dad of their child. There is nothing worse than staying in a relationship for the children’s sake because in the end they suffer as well as you. I have first hand experience of that.

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain to me how my 68 year old father,who has been waiting on 2 knee replacements AND a hip replacement and is it absolute agony with every move, has not been given his surgeries because of covid, and yet someone can have a tummy tuck!!! Genuinely,can someone tell me how this works cause I'm absolutely livid. The NECK of her flaunting that elective unnecessary surgery when there are people living in sickness and pain because of covid. I'm fuming!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can someone explain to me how my 68 year old father,who has been waiting on 2 knee replacements AND a hip replacement and is it absolute agony with every move, has not been given his surgeries because of covid, and yet someone can have a tummy tuck!!! Genuinely,can someone tell me how this works cause I'm absolutely livid. The NECK of her flaunting that elective unnecessary surgery when there are people living in sickness and pain because of covid. I'm fuming!
She used a private clinic which is nothing to do with the public hospitals. I’m not saying she was right but private hospitals are up and running and doing procedures.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.