Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And everything is about her. Everything.
I've had tit few years. I miss my babies. I can't talk to my babies. I'm having a terrible time. You don't know what's happening to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No Aoife, we don't know. And we don't care either.
What we DO know is that you and Juan need to grow up and protect them two children that you brought into this shitshow. And stop using them as pawns in these ridiculous games.
Look up the definition of a narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nobody shoot me now😂🙈 but why do ye call him juan ?
“I am the Juan and only, nobody I’d rather be, I am the Juan and only, you can’t take that away from me”

“give me Juan moment in time, when I’m more than I thought I could be”

“Another Juan bites the dust, and another Juan gone and another one Juan gone, another Juan bites the dust”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nahhh this is getting ridiculous now! I can’t believe he stooped so low and took a swipe back… just goes to show how pathetic the two of them are. This is nasty nasty ugly tit from the two of them and it should totally be left offline. Those poor little babies 😩😩😩

Reactions: 11
Thanks for clearing that up ladies I always wondered 😂😂

ok so first of all why is she writing up a post to ask what age is suitable to give kids a phone “when her kids are 3&5 and she has no intention” well then why are you asking ??🙄

And secondly talk about airing your dirty laundry in public why are you telling thousands you havnt spoken to your kids in a week ?
like what are we meant to do about it? Your given out about trolls and people commenting on your life when you are listerally serving it on a platter for all to see and discuss

two kids being raised by two kids..
toxic toxic parents god love Hugo and lily really

and lastly he is an ugly looking yoke who thinks he’s billy big bollox cos he’s a pilot…
so why is she so obsessed with him good riddance juan ya tosser 😂👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is disgusting carry on from two grown adults . Feel so sorry for them poor kids . Wish they'd grow the duck up . Two toxic childish scumbags 😢

Reactions: 20
Sorry now but who is Sonia?

And what is she on about, "I changed and actually wore this to the beach club" and all her stories she's wearing the black 🙈🫣.
She must have been pissed 👀💀, oh my god she's going to have some fear this morning.

Sorry if this question is ignorant but if you are separate from your baby daddy and they are staying with him would you be in contact with them??
I wouldn't imagine she'd be offering up her phone for the kids to call him when she has them.

Reactions: 3
Ah lads, why are they doing this all online for thousands of people to see. It’s so wrong. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 21
Nahhh this is getting ridiculous now! I can’t believe he stooped so low and took a swipe back… just goes to show how pathetic the two of them are. This is nasty nasty ugly tit from the two of them and it should totally be left offline. Those poor little babies 😩😩😩
In fairness to him, he has kept quiet for what, 3 years? This is the first ( well second if you count the story about keeping kids off line) that he has directly hit back.

There's a pair of them in it, no doubt, but I do feel for him in the sense that she is constantly taking swipes at him on a public business insta page with 120k followers. He was bound to snap eventually. I know I would.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If they had an agreement he has them while she's away on holidays and he won't let her speak to them on the phone, why is she coming home early , what makes her think he will hand them back over to her early.

The song and dance about going a day early as well something must have been up before she even went away, there is a selfish reason behind everything she does but she will portray it differently online. As it has been said here, all of the posts this week about having such a great time and then the contradictory I've been crying all week post, don't believe what you see online blah blah blah....then stop posting lies online Eeefa!!

She really needs to come off social media and get real professional help from an actual therapist. I feel so sorry for those 2 children, ultimately they are the ones suffering here.

As much as tattle is a gossip site I think we can agree nobody here likes to see what's being played out here at all, it's so sad.

• Heart
Sad for the kids.
If she does go home early, is she going to battle at Juans door to take the kids with her?

Reactions: 9
I wonder is this a thing she’ll use in the courts. Having to fly back long haul because he withheld the kids’ communications with her

Reactions: 11
I really hope the poor kids aren't begging to speak to her and not being allowed. Posting tit online is so uncalled for but my heart would be broke if I couldn't speak to my kids if I was away. There is a lot more going on here than any of us know I'd say.