Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The song and dance about going a day early as well something must have been up before she even went away, there is a selfish reason behind everything she does but she will portray it differently online. As it has been said here, all of the posts this week about having such a great time and then the contradictory I've been crying all week post, don't believe what you see online blah blah blah....then stop posting lies online Eeefa!!

She really needs to come off social media and get real professional help from an actual therapist. I feel so sorry for those 2 children, ultimately they are the ones suffering here.

As much as tattle is a gossip site I think we can agree nobody here likes to see what's being played out here at all, it's so sad.
A qualified, certified therapist? Sure isn’t mark fennel only the second coming of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ he’s that good at saving the huns???🤣🤣🤣 yeah eeeefffa if he was actually able to do what he claims you wouldn’t be on insta ranting like a fool.
It’s almost like karma for promoting this charlatan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah lads, why are they doing this all online for thousands of people to see. It’s so wrong. Those poor kids.
She follows that poor lady who did a podcast about the abuse and control she suffered from her ex husband and he controls the kids and the guards are constantly involved , has anyone been following her .
Aoibhe podcast must've been telling similar story n she's decided to tell her truth...
She's liked all that other lady's posts and video too makes you wonder is Sean using control and financial control and the court system to get her back

Reactions: 7
I find it incredible that 2 grown adults cannot put aside their feelings for each other for the sake of their children. I say this as a child of divorced parents who sheltered me from all the bad feelings & protected me from all the nonsense.

Does phone contact be part of a custody arrangement?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She follows that poor lady who did a podcast about the abuse and control she suffered from her ex husband and he controls the kids and the guards are constantly involved , has anyone been following her .
Aoibhe podcast must've been telling similar story n she's decided to tell her truth...
She's liked all that other lady's posts and video too makes you wonder is Sean using control and financial control and the court system to get her back
Don’t think efa is the saint she thinks she is BUT I 100% think Juan is similar to that guy from the lady’s story. He’s a complete tool, if you watch the podcast she talks about how one minute it was lovely and happy families and the next it was a 180 turn and ringing the guards. I’d be weary of the two of them but there’s no doubt to me that he’s dangerous.

Reactions: 11
Is this all because he seems to have a girlfriend now? If he was this controlling all the time surely then you wouldn’t be leaving the children with him to go on holidays for a week. She just seems extra manic these days. Feel sorry for the children, just hope they are too young to notice and these two grow up before they end up damaged

Reactions: 16
I wonder is this a thing she’ll use in the courts. Having to fly back long haul because he withheld the kids’ communications with her
to be fair i think a judge wouldn't be happy with her behaviour, being it a business account, with thousands of followers, open to the public, and if Juan gets 1 message of abuse pertaining to this its on her behaviour, she's opening him up to abuse on a public platform.

Reactions: 11
I just feel so sorry for the kids, she’s going to land home now all guns blazing if it’s true that he withheld communication for the week. It’s so sad that they can’t be a bit more adult about the whole thing.
I really hope she doesn’t take it out on the kids or blames daddy for not letting her talk to them while she was away and isn’t he mean etc etc I can imagine what she says them.

Reactions: 12
A judge will rip her apart for this. It will count as harassment. Family law is centred around the rights of the child not the parents so she is causing serious damage with all this tit. I just don’t believe someone who was having days out & going on holidays with him to America was suffering all this ‘abuse’ behind the scenes. As someone above said the new relationship probably triggered this and ya it’s hard to get over but this is life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think alot if this comes down to the fact that naturally in instahun world, the next step would be to use your kids as mini influencers and to get more work. Similar to Brian Dowling. But Juan has put the foot down and said no, I’ve a decision on this and you’re not using the kids for financial gain.
I know we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors and I’d say he is no angel but this airing of this dispute will be used against both of them in the family law courts. Really silly stuff but as someone upthread said, he’s kept very quiet and been battered on her social media. There’s only so much you’ll take before you crack and fire back.

Reactions: 19
Also is she not mortified airing this all online when they work for the same employer. I know we're always told in work that if you go an event and carry on afterwards in a smaller group etc or no matter what event is on you're still a rep of the company even out of hours. Are aer lingus not like wtf is going on? I know she's a nobody in the grand scheme of things for them but still it doesn't look good having this massive domestic situation play out on social media

Reactions: 23
Also is she not mortified airing this all online when they work for the same employer. I know we're always told in work that if you go an event and carry on afterwards in a smaller group etc or no matter what event is on you're still a rep of the company even out of hours. Are aer lingus not like wtf is going on? I know she's a nobody in the grand scheme of things for them but still it doesn't look good having this massive domestic situation play out on social media
and dragging the rascal into it, another AL employee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A judge will rip her apart for this. It will count as harassment. Family law is centred around the rights of the child not the parents so she is causing serious damage with all this tit. I just don’t believe someone who was having days out & going on holidays with him to America was suffering all this ‘abuse’ behind the scenes. As someone above said the new relationship probably triggered this and ya it’s hard to get over but this is life.
I’d say juans new gf is delighted to be in the middle of this tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she really gone on holidays without the kids for a week? Is that a thing people do? 😐
Well considering they left Lily 3 weeks after she was born to go to Barcelona, they didn’t have a problem with it. On a personal note I know parents who leave their kids for a week or two to go on holiday

Reactions: 15
Get the popcorn ready she’s on the way home 🙄 oh the drama of it all … is nothing private

Reactions: 14
I've listened to that wonderful ladies story on the podcast.

What an absolutely amazing strong woman.
Aoife needs to be very very careful posting to 118k people alluding to the fact that Juan has behaved the same as this man.

• Wow
Reactions: 12