Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Living up to the thread title, trying to MAGA.

I cannot bear how she tells stories. She’s such a simpleton. “I was in the sun like, in the actual sun, like in 39° heat like in the sun, and in the dessert so properly in the sun like, I was in the sun”.
Was it the sun or the sun 🌞 she was in 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is "influencer adjacent"?
Maybe that they've reposted influencer stuff?
I know Siobhan O'Hagan used to post about bike row ski all the time whenever she was home, not sure if it was a collab or anything.

Someone above posting all the other paid ads where she's claimed its her favourite exercise, shows how fake she really is. She'll say whatever they tell her to get a paycheck or something for free

writteninthestars

Did she ever get a free car from BYD? Only asking cause I heard an ad on the radio this morning, she immediately popped into my head as she had us all brainwashed at the time

irishjen

VIP Member
Are you not a long time follower? Juan was desperate to marry Aoibhe. DESPERATE! She told us so many times but she was happy with how things were and didn't want to get married. She's super chill like that. Iykyk 😉
oh i'm long term follower (well i no longer follow iykyk :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) but it just crossed my mind over lunch, listening to a girl on another table talking about a friend of hers who got knocked up on purpose....or did Juan knock her up on purpose? We all know he pushed the 2nd kid

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I listened to that podcast she mentioned and apparently triggered her and what that woman went through was/is absolutely horrific. Her husband was using the law/family court to control his ex wife and judging by what eeefffaaa has said Juan is fond of a court room too!!

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Oh God sorry that wasn't meant at you in that way, just what does the service offer,that's really shitty that RI only offer that as a return option!

So typical of Aoibhe "I love my followers" to be advertising a service that isn't the best
Oh I knew that sorry 😂
But ya, I didn't go to drop to shop, it's the ONLY service now that River Island offers!! I would of paid 3 or 4 quid to save driving out to the shops but 9 euro, feck that !!!

Oh it's Aoife all over, anything for the ads !

• Wow

khaigs

VIP Member
I know she’s cracked, but I actually feel sorry for her. It’s clear she adores her kids. I’d say she is heartbroken not being allowed chat to them

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Did she ever get a free car from BYD? Only asking cause I heard an ad on the radio this morning, she immediately popped into my head as she had us all brainwashed at the time
They gave them on “loan” for a week to influencers I think to stir up engagement while launching, not in a place in the market here yet to hand out free ones. No doubt if they take off though she’ll claim singlehanded victory for BYD’s success (and not their marketing and R&D departments) 😂

• Haha
This is the one time I think she's justified speaking out. If he was or is even half as bad as that poor Cork ladies ex then why should she shut up and put up?

I think she should stop with the thinly veiled digs and alluding to things and just come out and speak her genuine truth. Warts and all.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Juan Lingus is no saint but can you imagine trying to deal with this one week after week. I’d go insane to be honest. It’s bad enough watching bits of her stories
Oh 100 percent... I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy!
I wonder have the kids met the new Mrs Juan yet ?? She won't like that at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3