Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think its a chain, as in you work for them, you can't buy a franchise and open your own, if that makes sense.
Im just so fed up with every single bloody thing being tainted by these wasters

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Mbd123

I feel like she would be totally different in person, none of this fake laughing and smiling and dramatising everything just a normal girl and good craic. I feel like she’s so fake and not her real self on socials. Don’t get why these gals can’t be themselves it would suit them so much better

Chips Obviously

We’ll never know but I think it was definitely towards the end of 2020. I’ve no doubt things were shite between them and likely falling apart around the time he was born. But she was full of praise for Juan when she came back after her breakdown and what an amazing support he’d been. Don’t think she’d be big enough to do that if they’d broken up.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
What did she actually say about exposing something today? I remember it was on her 'Daily Thoughts' 🤢 - something about a strongly worded email. But I got the impression it was an email to a company that she was unsatisfied with? I didn't think it had anything to do with Juan, or that she was going to tell us the outcome? Anyone have the screenshot?
https://tattle.life/threads/aoibhe-devlin-18-maga-make-aoibhe-gas-again.45297/post-19595147

She says it's about something from 2 years ago

Kkool

This is the one time I think she's justified speaking out. If he was or is even half as bad as that poor Cork ladies ex then why should she shut up and put up?

I think she should stop with the thinly veiled digs and alluding to things and just come out and speak her genuine truth. Warts and all.
If I'm having relationship/life problems I don't go to my front door and yell it out to my neighbours never mind 118k people.

3 sides to every story, the poor kids I'm sure are asking about their mammy and I do think that's wrong but some things should be left private.

It's not an ad she's being paid to promote its personal business so no need to share in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Beebles

VIP Member
She has "there's a grand stretch in the evenings " worn out as thin as her Karen jokes. efffa I'm pretty sure that aul phrase is only used earlier in the year when the evenings start to turn slightly and it's brighter in the evenings, it's almost the longest day of the year, it's bright till 10 30🙄 I never hear anyone say it at this time of year. same as her saying one night having drinks "it's 5 o'clock somewhere".... she doesn't get the meaning of it but sure it's sounds gas so il just say it. she's about as funny as a toothache.
Previously it was her personality to hate the phrase and brought up how much she hated it anytime anyone said it

• Sick

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I’m going to need a seriously large glass of wine to get through this latest saga.
Jaun’s stories though 💀💀💀💀💀💀
He’s obviously bet into this thread
The cunt blocked me from his page pre hugo but not her own just her stories 😂 raging I can’t see his shots back 😂

• Haha