Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Says she will show her skin journey but then puts it all up black and white. Come on!! That girl she is going to used to work in the skin boutique and they have a really good name so I'd imagine she's good but she's doing herself no favours getting yer one to advertise her business.
It's black and white so No1 can see her reL skin she always does it. Any other time she has a filter on

Reactions: 2

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Why didn't she just get rid of that car two years ago ????
All she does is complain and complain about it.
I guarantee she won't get rid of it because she would have to downsize.

Very irresponsible to be driving around with two kids in a car that's dodgy.

KittenRadziwell

What did she actually say about exposing something today? I remember it was on her 'Daily Thoughts' 🤢 - something about a strongly worded email. But I got the impression it was an email to a company that she was unsatisfied with? I didn't think it had anything to do with Juan, or that she was going to tell us the outcome? Anyone have the screenshot?

overgrammers

VIP Member
Rhys the rascal worked my flight home from Portugal last summer. He wasn’t nice at ALL. I didn’t interact with him but I observed from afar. Funny, I had a preconceived idea of what he would be like (and not a good one)before I actually saw him- and I was 100% riggt. I’d say he’s a total me feiner, OTT, attention seeking and very bitchy.
Looks it! Had a horrible interaction with aerlingus staff member (outside of work)

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I meet my friend after she drops her daughter to school regularly and I see Juan dropping Lily to school all the time but have never seen Aoibhe. He always looks like he’s stuck in the 00’s in matching adidas head to toe
I've seen her once or twice, I think she does the curb drop off, I've only seen her in the car

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Are they that hard up? I never thought they'd go down the influencers route.
I've a vague recollection of her trying to nab a deal before.
Also afaik they are influencer adjacent, Roisin deffo had a collab with the kinsealy branch a few years ago
from what I remember the backer or founder had either influencer connections or agency connections

Reactions: 1

Topsy-turvy2

For the love of the baby Jesus will she not think of the small Irish businesses hanging on the edge of their seat for over a week waiting to hear Eeffa's wise words.

As an aside, annswers to FOI requests are sent by email. And I don't know anyone who prints 90 odd pages out themselves.
Untrue, can be either or. Not to stick up for her😅 I've not even seen her stories I just let yee do that work, yad have pay me ta watch this crackpot.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
they've ties to the industry or their backers did, I dunno who owns them currently but I'd out myself if I posted the details I know.
Are they a franchise or chain? Julie and Brenda both share the bollix out of them too in cork but I’ve not seen it marked ad 🤔

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Are they a franchise or chain? Julie and Brenda both share the bollix out of them too in cork but I’ve not seen it marked ad 🤔
Honestly I'm not too sure, I know Rosie was doing collabs before covid with the kinsealy branch, and it was funny at the time as there wasn't a hope she was a gym bunny :D
So I'm not sure its the whole BRS or the kinsealy branch that connected

• Heart