Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Exactly this! Is she lying about it or what. They probably told her it "looked like cellulitis" or something..
She was probably hospitalised, suffering from extreme embarrassment. They had to give her dignity via an IV. The cellulitis is just her cover story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

littlebean

I’m never one to defend her BUT if he is at home and refusing to let her speak to the kids while she’s on holidays that’s just horrible. The situation between them must be awful.

Reactions: 53

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Next thread title :
She’s busy taking cheap shots while he’s busy taking screen shots

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ok so I knowwwww & agree she’s a geeeeeebag right but if I wasn’t allowed or someone hadn’t allowed me to speak to my children for a full week I would be having a nervous breakdown. Full blown I would be sending the Garda to that pricks door! Control freak…..yes I know! But that is horrific!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Which part is the bit that's going on "behind closed doors"? It looks fairly fucking
"In front of open doors" from where I'm sitting (where I'm sitting also patiently awaiting the next installment of the show 'Air hostess , mommy, narc: the Aoibhe Devlin story')
Air hostess , mommy, narc: the Aoibhe Devlin story

Next thread title, I beg 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
1000019949.jpg

🎶🎶 fly away, on tayto Airways, fly me

high, Ibiza sky🎶🎶
Breaking: Juan has stepped up to be the hero who comes along once again. After his single handed mission to save people in Ireland from the ravages of covid, he has become the hero no one asked for nor wanted, and has established tayto Airways to help those affected by the AL cancellations. Free packet of C+O for every passenger as they disembark their flight.
Not all hero's wear capes, sometimes they wear fred perry plimsolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Beebles

VIP Member
Regardless of whatever went down, who’s at fault etc. I can understand not wanting the dirty laundry to be aired. Aoife has a track record of putting inappropriate, private things out there for public consumption. She’s no filter. And not in a refreshing, honest, articulate way. I’d be so unhappy and take action if my ex did the same, particularly if I didn’t have a platform to get my side of the story out.
The two of them are so toxic. If the kids were genuinely the most important thing to them, they wouldn’t be used as pawns in their fight. They’re both in their mid 30s and should have the maturity and cop on to put the kids first and keep their disagreements private and out of sight and hearing of their kids. They’re both involved in the kids lives and they should know how important they are to the kids. Aoife grew up in a divorced household and likely knows how traumatic things can be if there’s constant tension. If Juan is withholding contact, then it proves again that the 2 of them are completely selfish arseholes who aren’t fit to be parents. I don’t think either of them are innocent, I think they’re narcissistic pricks who need professional intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Imagine seeing all the BPerfect girlos heading to Ibiza and she’s dressed like a deck chair flogging curry cheese chips.
scarlet for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Wonder what the firm email said 🤣
Dear ( unknown company)

My name is Aoife Devlin. Patron saint of aviation, like, full time gas bitch, like, single mother and, like, spokesperson for influencers.

I done some work for you, with like mad filters, and like my ridiculous eyebrows, and like, I wasn't paid. I am like such a busy person, like my friends don't know how I do it. Like, in between sending cards, putting emojis over my kids, like doing up my da gaff and pretending it's mine and like posting passive aggressive posts about my ex, like I don't have time for this.
I'm an air hostess and like, I'm so busy.
Can you send me full payment, not impartially, by the 21st of June or I'll like, tell instagram.

Aoife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The only ones getting hurt here are the children.

I grew up in a separated parents household.
I only realised in adulthood how much the animosity between my parents affected me and my approach to relationships. Not even that, I feel it even affected me in the way I showed my emotions or feelings because we always hid from mam if we had a good time with dad and visa versa for fear of upsetting the other.
It's a fucked up environment to grow up in when you think about it.
This is affecting them poor wee dotes more than they think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Peaches29

We’ve no proof she rang them pissed, do we? I’m not fond of Aoibhe and I think they are just as bad as each other. Sean is taking too far now if hes not letting her speak to her kids. I get there’s two side to every story but if he’s doing it just to be a cunt, that’s just awful. Personally I think, the kids and their whole situation should be kept off line. What good is it doing!!! The poor kids, I really hope they are not affected by this. They should be shielding them from this toxicity. This is going to end very ugly!

Reactions: 38