Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Bless her, must be taxing for her brain 😂
---
hold on, why did she have to do an eye test for her driving licence?

Reactions: 6

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I never tan..... I could not be arsed plus most tan looked shit on me, the ony one I liked was Bperfect and I refuse to buy their shit now
If you do ever want to tan try the Dove gradual tanner. It's fabulous stuff. Just slap it on like moisturiser and it just gives a hint of a tan x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

tealover

Chatty Member
According to her, Juan wanted to get married to her, he said it many times. But she said no, she was happy with how things were 🤭
Totally believe this. Eeefa hates a party shir and leave it so for being the centre of attention. She'd be riddled with embarrassment.. 🙄

• Haha

Chips Obviously

We’ll never know but I think it was definitely towards the end of 2020. I’ve no doubt things were shite between them and likely falling apart around the time he was born. But she was full of praise for Juan when she came back after her breakdown and what an amazing support he’d been. Don’t think she’d be big enough to do that if they’d broken up.

uncleted

VIP Member
Where could I catch up or get a recap on all the tea with her aer lingus colleagues? 😅 I missed all that drama back then
Think threads 1-3

-order by most liked posts
-Click on the post number on top right hand corner and it will take you to whatever page it’s on so you can find what pages the bits are on first (cliffs notes version)
This is my method for the Sarah Burke threads as sometimes I miss 3-4 days -hence an entire thread 😂

Binge the old threads, I did this about 2 months ago and I do not regret it at all 😂 there’s some comical content 😂 I’m here for the lols, brilliant funny people on this thread and burps one 😂
And then that prompted me to reread them all again fresh after few years and had a ball! So much random stuff with this one that you’d never remember it all like the doors in the neighbourhood and Hugo thanking the Michelin star chef- feel free to report back 😂

• Haha
Crikey that childs is way too big for the height the swing is set. One lapse in concentration, her legs are hitting that ground and she'll faceplant.

... But it was free sooooooo

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
WERE you silent or were you silenced EEEEFAAA
---

How did you arrive at this conclusion from her post ?
Its in the caption of the reel she just posted - the one where shes smiling into the camera like a simpleton

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Rhys the wee Rascal is up way past his bedtime - in his aviation themed bedroom - and drinking big pints at Cian Decrot with Mammy Eeeefffffaaaaaaaa
1000025092.jpg

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I won’t sleep tonight without know if the new scooters fit in the case!!!

Mother of god the amount of sweets. Hate to be sitting anywhere near the two kids after all that sugar in a confined space.

editing to add a photo of the sweets for those blocked because it is wild.
And Hugo is nearly 4 and Lily nearly 6 yeah?
They aren't toddlers, they should be able to sit there for a couple of hours. Especially because they are seasoned travellers and all.

Cazerjack

She was on one of my flights to Orlando a few years ago, in fairness I thought she was very professional and did look well in her uniform, she wasn’t working my section though But I did hear some of the other crew talking about her as one shared a break with her and they have a little area where they can lie down in bunks

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Does she raise both of her eyebrows when she smiles for a picture or are her eyebrows permanently raised like that? So strange looking. A permanent shocked expression is not a good look 😬
Her eyebrows are permanently in that position 1🫣

• Wow