Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heythere21

So sheโ€™s on hols with her son ๐Ÿ™ˆ no friends to head away with !! Her dress sense is pure cheap

Reactions: 6

overgrammers

VIP Member
Nothing will convince me that all these meltdowns and threats arenโ€™t a result of Juan going public with his new woman. Nothing ever comes of her threats is she not mortified at her carry on?
Typical narc, having an absolute tantrum when things donโ€™t go their way!

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Gosh, I hadn't thought of that thanks. I'll get onto Mark Fennell also and shill him several hundred shillings to help me manifest getting my annual leave back. ๐Ÿ™
More like a few grand ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜” so while youโ€™re at it, ask aoibheeeee Linus for a discount code ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Does anyone else think that hay fever treatment was gifted or discounted?
It seems really really strange to film the process and doctor doing a big explanation when you're not sure it'll work etc..

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
another share of that video of her cycling in NY in that backless dress, video how many times has she shared it, definitely 20 times. she must think she looks the absolute bomb in it.. she's really not as hot as she thinks she is.
Sheโ€™s as plain as the day is long. She knows it too thatโ€™s why she filters the shite out of herself the dose

• Heart

irishjen

VIP Member
Are you not a long time follower? Juan was desperate to marry Aoibhe. DESPERATE! She told us so many times but she was happy with how things were and didn't want to get married. She's super chill like that. Iykyk ๐Ÿ˜‰
oh i'm long term follower (well i no longer follow iykyk :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) but it just crossed my mind over lunch, listening to a girl on another table talking about a friend of hers who got knocked up on purpose....or did Juan knock her up on purpose? We all know he pushed the 2nd kid

madegg91

I believe he was abusive. She was very vocal in sofar as she wanted one child and didnโ€™t even seem to bond with Lily. She made it clear she wanted her pilots licence but he wanted her pregnant, she was pregnant and then dumped and alone. Rumors were rife he was playing away on work trips etc. Behind every crazy woman is an abusive man.
I thankfully haven't been in an abusive relationship, but surely it takes two to tango re. pregnancy? Go back on oral contraception/coil/implanon if you're one and done, but maybe I'm being too simplistic about it.

Absolutely scandalous carry on by these two dickheads. The poor kids...I wonder how much do the grandparents know about the pot shots on social media? Surely they'd be advising both sides to keep it offline, for the kids sake?

Candlelight

Where could I catch up or get a recap on all the tea with her aer lingus colleagues? ๐Ÿ˜… I missed all that drama back then