Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Sorry if this question is ignorant but if you are separate from your baby daddy and they are staying with him would you be in contact with them??

Reactions: 2
I don't want to be accused of bullying someone for their appearance because that's awful. However.... Out of curiosity, and not related to EFA at all. Is is true that the reason Kligons from star trek get so much botox their eye brows make them look permanently angry?? Just asking.....
1000062557.jpg

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Totally believe this. Eeefa hates a party shir and leave it so for being the centre of attention. She'd be riddled with embarrassment.. 🙄
Ah yeah and why get the benefit of being entitled to half the house in a split when you could just move in with your dad. That's so EFA, just low key and keeping it real. Doesn't even want her own house sure.

• Haha

tealover

Chatty Member
There's different degrees of it, it doesn't always warranty a hospital admission.
But it might if say you'd had a public drink fuelled melt down , dramatically flounced home a single day early from a holiday and wanted to take the heat off yourself ....
Not to mention we haven't seen a sign of it...from a wan that posts incessantly
---
Sure the scooters are still in the suitcase. Did you know the scooters fitted in the suitcase. Unbelievable stuff
Must be a big suitcase, is it?

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Says she will show her skin journey but then puts it all up black and white. Come on!! That girl she is going to used to work in the skin boutique and they have a really good name so I'd imagine she's good but she's doing herself no favours getting yer one to advertise her business.
It's black and white so No1 can see her reL skin she always does it. Any other time she has a filter on

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Why didn't she just get rid of that car two years ago ????
All she does is complain and complain about it.
I guarantee she won't get rid of it because she would have to downsize.

Very irresponsible to be driving around with two kids in a car that's dodgy.

KittenRadziwell

What did she actually say about exposing something today? I remember it was on her 'Daily Thoughts' 🤢 - something about a strongly worded email. But I got the impression it was an email to a company that she was unsatisfied with? I didn't think it had anything to do with Juan, or that she was going to tell us the outcome? Anyone have the screenshot?

overgrammers

VIP Member
Rhys the rascal worked my flight home from Portugal last summer. He wasn’t nice at ALL. I didn’t interact with him but I observed from afar. Funny, I had a preconceived idea of what he would be like (and not a good one)before I actually saw him- and I was 100% riggt. I’d say he’s a total me feiner, OTT, attention seeking and very bitchy.
Looks it! Had a horrible interaction with aerlingus staff member (outside of work)