Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See that drop to shop she's promoting.
I've a couple of bits to return to river island and can't be arsed so I checked to see how much it was to return them. NINE EURO !!!!
I will all right. That's extortionate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Now sorry, I went through my account on river island and drop to shop was the only option !
Oh God sorry that wasn't meant at you in that way, just what does the service offer,that's really crappy that RI only offer that as a return option!

So typical of Aoibhe "I love my followers" to be advertising a service that isn't the best

Reactions: 6
Oh God sorry that wasn't meant at you in that way, just what does the service offer,that's really crappy that RI only offer that as a return option!

So typical of Aoibhe "I love my followers" to be advertising a service that isn't the best
Oh I knew that sorry 😂
But ya, I didn't go to drop to shop, it's the ONLY service now that River Island offers!! I would of paid 3 or 4 quid to save driving out to the shops but 9 euro, feck that !!!

Oh it's Aoife all over, anything for the ads !

• Wow
Reactions: 4
See that drop to shop she's promoting.
I've a couple of bits to return to river island and can't be arsed so I checked to see how much it was to return them. NINE EURO !!!!
I will all right. That's extortionate.
returns should be feckin’ free as standard.
that and ordering to store, like why do I have to pay to have something delivered to the store 😤

Reactions: 8
Ah lads hang on.... I've just realised I'm going to take that on the 21st 🫣
Shall I cancel my tickets so I don't miss the epic showdown????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
epec when it's boots, like I'm ordering it online into the shop because you're not stocking it on the shelf you twats!
Boots are arseholes. Went into her something the other day, it had gone on clearance and was sold out. Was fuming, then was told I could order to store. Happy days. No. I had to pay the full price to order it to store. Like what, anyway I digress.

@forgotmyacc wouldn’t put it past her to be at Take That.

Reactions: 4
Iykyk she's been a hugh follower for years and actually was instrumental in getting the band back together. A Take That duet with Dermot annd Cian in the works, unless she is silenced again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah lads hang on.... I've just realised I'm going to take that on the 21st 🫣
Shall I cancel my tickets so I don't miss the epic showdown????
Paddy Powers have slashed her odds. She’s definitely going to pretend it never happened 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tomorrow is the big reveal ladies! The one she’s been teasing us with for nearly 4 years now. The big tell all. I can hear Juan quivering in his Fred Perry plimsoles from here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone give a flying duck about aoibhes hayfever?? NOOOOOOOOOOO
WE WANT THE EXPOSE WE WERE PROMISED
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone give a flying duck about aoibhes hayfever?? NOOOOOOOOOOO
WE WANT THE EXPOSE WE WERE PROMISED
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Hope Jenny reports live from outside corr castle and we get a counter statement from mr juan tayto himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19