Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will it be the same as her saying she'll come on to expose some influencers for messing with small businesses.....

*tumbleweed*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aoibhe reminds me of Julie (twins and me). Always claiming she’s a single mother doing it all along when her mother and brother raise her kids. Who is aoibhe trying to fool. If she likes it or not Sean is involved, as is his mother and her parents. These fools haven’t a clue what doing it alone is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Says she will show her skin journey but then puts it all up black and white. Come on!! That girl she is going to used to work in the skin boutique and they have a really good name so I'd imagine she's good but she's doing herself no favours getting yer one to advertise her business.

Black and white filter on a skincare story lol

Also, is she paying the full 175 for each session? If not it should be an ad

Reactions: 6
Says she will show her skin journey but then puts it all up black and white. Come on!! That girl she is going to used to work in the skin boutique and they have a really good name so I'd imagine she's good but she's doing herself no favours getting yer one to advertise her business.
It's black and white so No1 can see her reL skin she always does it. Any other time she has a filter on

Reactions: 2
Nothing from CEO Aoife on the Aer Lingus work to rule that’s all over the news. Does she not support her colleagues or is it not to support Juan?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t share my kids (faces) but I’ll share other peoples kids. I honestly think she’s crazy.!

Reactions: 17
2 more sleeps lads. Wonder what bomb she will drop. I’m going with NOTHING 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else a pain in their tits with this whole shower! Can someone tell her to build a bleeping bridge and be grateful for her two happy healthy kids. When I say the tit I have seen coming out of Gaza today, I can’t even believe what i have witnessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone else a pain in their tits with this whole shower! Can someone tell her to build a bleeping bridge and be grateful for her two happy healthy kids. When I say the tit I have seen coming out of Gaza today, I can’t even believe what i have witnessed.
I honestly WISH that she would just appreciate her privilege.
Ye she spilt up with the kids da blah blah.... tit happens.

She is in such a privileged position as far as "single moms" go. She needs to appreciate that and cop the duck on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We all know she’s too cowardly to say a word. Deep down she’s still hoping she can win him back 😂😂😂😂

• Haha