Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes to the runway restaurant for her dad on Father’s Day… she’s as much charisma as a wet towel that one. Bleeds Aerlingus

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Q&A few weeks ago, can't stand Taylor Swift and there she is promoting a competition for tickets. That one would sell her granny!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Saw the famous pilot earlier, did not have the kids from what I saw.
Wasn't she crying on the floor because she didn't have the kids one mothers day, saying 'he wouldn't let her' 🤣🤣🤣
I’d say neither of them will budge if they have a set schedule in place for custody of the kids! She didn’t have them on Mother’s Day so she won’t be letting him see them today if it’s not his turn 😂

Reactions: 8
Trying to claim that runway restaurant is Hugos favourite restaurant.

His favourite restaurant is Mc Donalds Aoife. He's 3.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Could bet my house on it that there won't be a peep from her that day 🤣
T - 5 DAYS gals. IYKYK 🙊
What does she think goes through peoples minds when she posts that?

“Aw god love her..thnkn of her the poor ting, shud msg her-r u ok hun!? xx ah god hope she will ‘b ok hun’! IYKYK…… (I’ve been following ages) so IK!!!!!🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Q&A few weeks ago, can't stand Taylor Swift and there she is promoting a competition for tickets. That one would sell her granny!
yep, she was openly like "eh whats the big deal with TS, its a bit much" now she's like YAAAY GUYS I just love doing giveaways for my followers! (even you sad bastards who like TS and go to her concerts)

Reactions: 10
yep, she was openly like "eh whats the big deal with TS, its a bit much" now she's like YAAAY GUYS I just love doing giveaways for my followers! (even you sad bastards who like TS and go to her concerts)
Her musical taste appears to be Picture This and Dermot Kennedy, she's hardly a Rolling Stone critic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We had a lovely (fathers day) weekend, that was a great weekend, the weekend was great, the weekend was lovely.
All through gritted false teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone tell me how that mad bastard 😵 went from being ghosted 👻 from AD work to somehow being Zombied 🧟‍♂️ (resurrected from the dead) please how is she being paid to look like a deckchair??? (brilliant) and she has completely ruined supermacs for me now 🤢 and I was so looking forward to making a plane smell like a family box 😷 sorry Aoife that was very insensitive of me a junior box 🍗🍗🍗🤭🤭🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone tell me how that mad bastard 😵 went from being ghosted 👻 from AD work to somehow being Zombied 🧟‍♂️ (resurrected from the dead) please how is she being paid to look like a deckchair??? (brilliant) and she has completely ruined supermacs for me now 🤢 and I was so looking forward to making a plane smell like a family box 😷 sorry Aoife that was very insensitive of me a junior box 🍗🍗🍗🤭🤭🤭🤣
She was probs in Pat Mc Donaghs ear about putting her name to a single mothers box 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8