Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real sharing the happy father's Day message she got and the bullshit about doing it alone. She is so unhinged and bitter and angry,she never fails to let herself down. Has she no dignity?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Is she for real sharing the happy father's Day message she got and the bullshit about doing it alone. She is so unhinged and bitter and angry,she never fails to let herself down. Has she no dignity?
She’s twisted. She’s the last person doing it alone. Sean & his mother are heavily involved with those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If she was truly doing it alone , she wouldn’t be able to work the job she does, she wouldn’t be able to go on all these trips, she wouldn’t be able to go to all these concerts etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Which part is the bit that's going on "behind closed doors"? It looks fairly bleeping "in front of open doors" from where I'm sitting (where I'm sitting also patiently awaiting the next installment of the show 'Air hostess , mommy, narc: the Aoibhe Devlin story')

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Which part is the bit that's going on "behind closed doors"? It looks fairly bleeping
"In front of open doors" from where I'm sitting (where I'm sitting also patiently awaiting the next installment of the show 'Air hostess , mommy, narc: the Aoibhe Devlin story')
Air hostess , mommy, narc: the Aoibhe Devlin story

Next thread title, I beg 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I just don’t understand this .. you have Mother’s Day to celebrate .. why do you need to use Father’s Day to say this is my day too

Reactions: 32
Christ she is absolutely bleeping pathetic.

Whatever she's going through behind closed doors blah blah blah.... I fail to see why her friend needs to wish her a happy fathers day???
The children have a loving active father in their lives ? But because SHE doesn't get on with him she can't acknowledge this ??
She needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The father's day story 🫣 I'm dying inside for her 😬 the kids have a dad it's not her day if he is a shithead or not . She has mothers day for her it's just same tit different day . And doing it all on her own ,24/7 seriously she would make a good comedian add it to the list of tit that she is 🤣🤣 #momlife #momswhoaredads

Reactions: 16
It’s even funnier when you think that she was ranting on Mother’s Day because he didn’t get her a card 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just to add to this..... she's a very very foolish girl because Juan will screenshot all her insane ramblings and use it against her in court.

Edit. That's probably what the 92 pages were. Screenshots of her ridiculous posts 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just to add to this..... she's a very very foolish girl because Juan will screenshot all her insane ramblings and use it against her in court.

Edit. That's probably what the 92 pages were. Screenshots of her ridiculous posts 😂
She's also not the sharpest tool in the box either, I'd wager she's fucked herself over communicating with him.
She is absolutely the person to send unhinged messages.
Knowing how territorial she is, she'd be making a song and dance about Juan ever introducing a partner to the kids, but be a hypocrite herself...

Reactions: 8
She’s 100% the type to have a new guy around the kids immediately & head down the ‘stepped up daddy’ route. She’s completely psychotic these days

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aoibhe doesn’t fall into the category of women who can celebrate Father’s Day but she was always going to anyway because she’s such an insane narcissist 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or is she trying to imply he’s a tit dad either way She called out Juan for not getting her anything on Mother’s Day and now she’s celebrating herself on Father’s Day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw the famous pilot earlier, did not have the kids from what I saw.
Wasn't she crying on the floor because she didn't have the kids one mothers day, saying 'he wouldn't let her' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And it seems she has the kids today not Sean. Any other mother would be happy for their kids to spend it with their dad especially when he's still involved.

Reactions: 15
Saw the famous pilot earlier, did not have the kids from what I saw.
Wasn't she crying on the floor because she didn't have the kids one mothers day, saying 'he wouldn't let her' 🤣🤣🤣
I actually remember this 🤣🤣 what an insane individual

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see she got new folding scooters. I wonder will they still fit in the large suitcase. I hope she comes on & updates us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11