Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone reckon she wore that red and white stripe shirt cause it's the supermacs colours ?
Cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone reckon she wore that red and white stripe shirt cause it's the supermacs colours ?
Cute.
She looks like she's in a fast food restaurant uniform. She'd be an old pro in Supermacs, she's plenty of experience selling sandwiches at 30,000ft 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can totally see how she’d be turning down 12k deals left right and centre but standing outside a little fart of a supermacs in the airport talking about how cheese curry chips hit different is on brand for her??
sure jan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah it’s our bestie - desperate times works for our national airline but can’t get into their videos so has to settle for supermacs
She has her legs like twigs in her own photos, how would you have the audacity to post pictures of yourself like a size 8 and then your actual real photo on a page you have no control over you are about a 14 and a totally different body shape. her face is totally different too, even her teeth look different.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has her legs like twigs in her own photos, how would you have the audacity to post pictures of yourself like a size 8 and then your actual real photo on a page you have no control over you are about a 14 and a totally different body shape. her face is totally different too, even her teeth look different.
Her whole face shape is completely different irl. She has big jaws and big chin and very hooded eyes.
Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with her real face ( or body shape) it's just so noticeable when you see the difference.

Reactions: 13
Her whole face shape is completely different irl. She has big jaws and big chin and very hooded eyes.
Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with her real face ( or body shape) it's just so noticeable when you see the difference.
Her and Jenny are always editing the lower portion of their faces, the difference irl is astonishing

Reactions: 9
Cute.
you can picture the happy head on her choosing her best supermacs themed outfit for her first and only AD gig at the airport.
OG famous influencer extraordinaire Aoibhe Devlin IYKYK thank me later goys curry cheese chips you heard it first here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always get the vibe she’s the type that when she’s on a night out and has a few too many, thinks she’s gas, gets up and does the emergency exit gestures. While everyone else is like ffs not this again.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
you can picture the happy head on her choosing her best supermacs themed outfit for her first and only AD gig at the airport.
OG famous influencer extraordinaire Aoibhe Devlin IYKYK thank me later goys curry cheese chips you heard it first here
Imagine her sidling up to Pat McDonagh , sooo Pat I invented this amazing dish called egginacup ohmydays you heard it here first, I have worked in luxury retail Pat and I’m a business mastermind you should try it and you might be successful like me did you know I also ran Harvey Norman in Australia and was managing director in Aldi. Basically created their brands. I also basically established the airport Ifkyk Pat - tasty & tempting food you should use that slogan Pat LOLZ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know she only got the AD because Pat wouldn’t cough up for a real foodie influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder did she send the kids off to Juans with Father’s Day gifts for him after all her moaning about him not doing that for her on Mother’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s gas how she posts the mother now as if they are besties when it used to be always me & my mam aren’t close. She’s a pure user. She’s the image of the mam as well, same manic smile

Reactions: 20
It’s gas how she posts the mother now as if they are besties when it used to be always me & my mam aren’t close. She’s a pure user. She’s the image of the mam as well, same manic smile
Sure she needs a babysitter now her not so perfect relationship has gone up in smoke

• Heart
Reactions: 10