Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear now that IS an unfortunate pic

honestly she looks like Malahide woman from James Patrice

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she's a normal size but at least 2 sizes bigger then she shows herself to be, particularly on top. I'm actually shocked, she's a totally different shape to what she shows.

Reactions: 11
Why does she start every ad off with "if you've been following me a long time" 🙄. I could bet money I'm that certain she said several times in those cringe ask me anything about cabin crew she said she never suffers from bloating from flying (and jetlag) 🤥 and it was all fiiiinnneee. no negative affects. but now to promote the JShealth vitamins they are amazing for bloating which she suffers from but just soldiers on because it's part of the job. IYKYK.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus goin on about the basic training like she’s studying for a phd! I see why she didn’t hack the pilot training

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bless her, must be taxing for her brain 😂
---
hold on, why did she have to do an eye test for her driving licence?

Reactions: 6
I’m actually morto for her, at the opening of supermacs in Dublin Airport…where she works

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine seeing all the BPerfect girlos heading to Ibiza and she’s dressed like a deck chair flogging curry cheese chips.
scarlet for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Imagine seeing all the BPerfect girlos heading to Ibiza and she’s dressed like a deck chair flogging curry cheese chips.
scarlet for her
Ah no hun you’ve got it all wrong xx she turned them down, just like PLT. If you’ve been following her for a long time you’d know x (and then you’d know what IYKYK means)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same person who got gifted a tummy tuck but was also advertising gymondo and my protien, pretending to do classes

She's a class A spoofer and I dont know why so many seem to think she's real or genuine at all

Reactions: 16
Same person who got gifted a tummy tuck but was also advertising gymondo and my protien, pretending to do classes

She's a class A spoofer and I dont know why so many seem to think she's real or genuine at all
and also those debloat tablets, mental behaviour :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4