Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to be bullshit about that stupid podcast again that nobody cared about and how she was silenced. She'd want to move on and stop being so focused on looking backwards all the bloody time.

Reactions: 9
It's going to be bullshit about that stupid podcast again that nobody cared about and how she was silenced. She'd want to move on and stop being so focused on looking backwards all the bloody time.
I’m v eager to hear it, if Juan is going to all this trouble to block it the tea must be hot! I hope so anyway and not just what we’ve had here already.

Reactions: 10
Even though I don’t usually agree with airing dirty laundry in public, I’d actually think more of her if she just followed through all spilled all this time! It’d be less embarrassing for sure!

I have it on good authority that because he (or more likely his mam) technically has the kids almost 50% of the time, he doesn’t have to pay any maintenance and that’s killing Aoibhe because his base salary is so much higher than hers….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What can he have done that's THAT bad she is threatening to spill all??

Surely if he did anything outrageous as far as the kids are concerned she could stop him seeing them ??
I reckon it's just all tit for tat crap, and him calling tusla on her etc.

She's really not helping her case though as the sane balanced mother by continuing to post pointed remarks on her instagram.

Reactions: 19
What can he have done that's THAT bad she is threatening to spill all??

Surely if he did anything outrageous as far as the kids are concerned she could stop him seeing them ??
I reckon it's just all tit for tat crap, and him calling tusla on her etc.

She's really not helping her case though as the sane balanced mother by continuing to post pointed remarks on her instagram.
I wonder is this “outing” him going to be done in an “in a girls girls I’m saving the new girl so she has her eyes wide open” in her typical narc self declared saviour mindset 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder is this “outing” him going to be done in an “in a girls girls I’m saving the new girl so she has her eyes wide open” in her typical narc self declared saviour mindset 🤮
I'd say him and the new girl are sitting at home skitting over the whole thing.

What's her end game here ?
To frighten him ?
He doesn't give a shite.
For the "you ok hun?" Dms?
Pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Her hair looks SO fake in them stories sitting in the car.

But isn't she gas gals, how does she do it, from training, to school run, to the airport, to the school run HOW DOES SHE DO IT LADS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
3 sides to every story- his side, her side and the truth…. They are both bleeping dopes. No cop on to put their difference aside for the kids. Pathetic the pair of them!

Reactions: 15
Ahh EEFA had Pat McDonagh no filters he could give you at Supermacs today in Dublin airport? Sure isn’t she gas all the same with the filters & photoshopping? She must think she’s a celeb promoting burgers.
She’s not looking well for early/mid thirties. …. More like early 50’s……..and why do I get the vibe she just inserted herself in those pics 😂 she’d elbow in to the opening of an envelope

• Haha
Reactions: 15