Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing will convince me that all these meltdowns and threats aren’t a result of Juan going public with his new woman. Nothing ever comes of her threats is she not mortified at her carry on?

Reactions: 19
Nothing will convince me that all these meltdowns and threats aren’t a result of Juan going public with his new woman. Nothing ever comes of her threats is she not mortified at her carry on?
Typical narc, having an absolute tantrum when things don’t go their way!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wtf is a “good firm email” 😂
love how she’s sharing pics from a trip that she was allegedly struggling through. God, she’s too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is a “good firm email” 😂
love how she’s sharing pics from a trip that she was allegedly struggling through. God, she’s too much.
Surely them pics would bring up the horrible feelings from how tit she felt but had a good time also

Reactions: 13
Something happened today, after two years of waiting it’s finally happened. If it doesn’t happen I’m going public…….

Does she be drunk writing this dribble?
It’s no wonder Juan had 97 pages on her I can imagine the shite she txts his if these are the threats posts on her public platform

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She still think people care out of affection or admiration of her, people only watch her waiting on the latest meltdown and embarrassment, she's tapped and an absolute irrelevant laughing stock :m 😂

Ah sccchhhhhttttoppppp 😂

No mention of her time with luxury retailers Lidl and aldi? High flying store manager to the stars.

"Wheel out that pallette of okey dokies there now. They're like hunky dories but even MORE high end. Don't unpack them now, selling them straight out of the box is how we keep costs extra luxurious" 😂

Screenshot_2024-06-11-11-10-03-18_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What time will the press conference be so I don’t miss out? Will this be another damp squib like her calling out shady practices for Irish businesses? Tune in to another episode of my shambles of a life to find out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
taking the number of public jabs she makes against Juan he must have her blocked which would explain why she couldn’t ring the kids while she was in Dubai. Could you blame him though she’s a raging lunatic who thinks she’s famous. All she’s doing is showing everyone how unstable she is.

And the reason you like that photo of yourself in Dubai so much Efa is because it’s photoshopped so much your unrecognisable….

• Heart
For all her airs and graces, thinking she's the biz, a cool mom.... she's trash. Absolute trash.

Have some self respect Aoife and keep your private life private.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry whens the announcement? I need to clear my calendar ahead of this blistering sensation

oh wait it WILL never happen

• Haha
Reactions: 10