Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And mark fennell also had a weight loss gig thing even though he is a wedding photographer
Oh did he now? Probably tries to flog that to unsuspecting brides……honestly he’s a bleeping fraud and a sneaky clever one with his bleeping contracts. She’s so closely affiliated with him that they must be cut from same cloth, if either of them told me it was Tuesday I’d check a calendar

Reactions: 11
What is "influencer adjacent"?
Maybe that they've reposted influencer stuff?
I know Siobhan O'Hagan used to post about bike row ski all the time whenever she was home, not sure if it was a collab or anything.

Someone above posting all the other paid ads where she's claimed its her favourite exercise, shows how fake she really is. She'll say whatever they tell her to get a paycheck or something for free

Reactions: 4
they've ties to the industry or their backers did, I dunno who owns them currently but I'd out myself if I posted the details I know.
Are they a franchise or chain? Julie and Brenda both share the bollix out of them too in cork but I’ve not seen it marked ad 🤔

Reactions: 1
Are they a franchise or chain? Julie and Brenda both share the bollix out of them too in cork but I’ve not seen it marked ad 🤔
Honestly I'm not too sure, I know Rosie was doing collabs before covid with the kinsealy branch, and it was funny at the time as there wasn't a hope she was a gym bunny :D
So I'm not sure its the whole BRS or the kinsealy branch that connected

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think its a chain, as in you work for them, you can't buy a franchise and open your own, if that makes sense.
Im just so fed up with every single bloody thing being tainted by these wasters

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There’s no way it’s a coincidence that these bottom feeders are all over bike row ski at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s no way it’s a coincidence that these bottom feeders are all over bike row ski at the moment.
Not in the poxy slightest……it’s the new hellofresh of exercising when they’ve the likes of Haynes and devlin sidling with them

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Same. There’s genuinely nothing that I support because of an influencer, or get influenced to buy. It’s quite the opposite, I’ll avoid if possible if I see it advertised because you just know it’s not genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s so true! I am instantly put off a company or product when i see it all over my insta/tiktok all of a sudden by every z list influencer. New hotels, restaurants, products they all get first dibs/ rediculous freebies and have huge sense of self importance as a result.

Reactions: 12
I still swear she only watches the planes to remind Juan shes hanging around his turf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I still swear she only watches the planes to remind Juan shes hanging around his turf
I wonder when tayto sold emerald park and removed their branding, did effffa ask for the life sized foam costume of Mr Tayto to cuddle at night? 😂 (it’s all I can see since some genius here said it😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Persil should do a collaboration with her, she loves washing her dirty laundry in public #june21 #ticktock #imgoingpublic #goodfirmemail 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22