Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She’s vile! Is this not the girl she fell out with until. . . In typical Marc style there was bit of limelight to be had in the role of being best friend in their hour of need? God she’s every bar of another narc I know it’s hilarious she you know the patterns
Yes ! She didn't talk to this girl for years !!! Derek probably thought she was an asshole!
But Derek was looking down on US .... give it a rest Aoife and let the family have THEIR day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She has to be one of the most toxic people on Instagram.

Her life is so difficult, no one knows what's going on behind the scenes blah blah blah ....
Telling us this between her filtered images, hotel stays, apparent endless pot of money, days out, multiple friends, outfits, performing children.
She is such a contradiction

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I’ve never known anyone to have to eat their words like she did going from a “home owner” dating a pilot, wrapping herself in her Gucci scarf saying hahah look at me now thinking she was high society to being dumped left with two babies and having to put her tail between her legs and move back to her dads house very few people felt sorry for her and I’d say most were actually laughing

• Haha
  • Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
At least she hasn’t posted herself crying on the carpet again. That was an all timer
The day is still young 🤭

She never learns. Imagine airing your dirty laundry like that. Hey Aoife, never mind your kids spoiling you one day, I'd be more concerned that one day they will read all the negative stuff you posted about their dad.

• Heart
  • Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Where would you be going bringing two young kids to New York City?? 🙄 Either wheeling two YoYos through the streets or dragging little legs for miles. Does she honestly believe a 3 and 6 year old would love that as a holiday?
I know right!!!
And Lily is all like "Mom remember we cycled around Central Park"

Spare me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Maloof Hoof

I feel kinda sorry for her, when I was going through something similar I used to rant and rant and rant to my friends on WhatsApp and one day, my bestie said to me, “he doesn’t owe you that future you thought of in your head”. He had promised me the moon and the stars and as soon as he was financially stable he traded me in 🫢😂 I had given up a very lucrative career to raise our child. As he asked! Thank god for my friends being honest with me, I would’ve went down a hugely dark, vengeful hole. As it stands now I’ve built up a good career for myself and he’s selling pharmaceuticals now to keep up with the ever younger women he wants to attract. He also called tusla on me as I was working nights at times. She doesn’t help herself with the way she goes on. I think she’d gather more favour if she was honest, but I think in this case if she was actually honest then he’d use it against her. I have heard lots of things from pals in the airport about her and mostly bad, but just think on she might be a birch but jaysus he doesn’t need to be calling tusla on her to prove a point. It’s the kids that suffer. Imagine getting that letter in the post. He’s horrible for doing that.

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Just dipping in here briefly, can’t stand this spongebob squarehead pretentious geebag but her saying over the years she has seen small brands grow after she has shared them almost taking credit for their success from a poxy insta story, give the fuck over she didn’t do it from kindness, she got paid to do it or given shite for free 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s a self righteous trollop. About time she fucked off from the internet and keep her poxy kids off insta, uses them for content and thinks a smiley face for their privacy is fine then 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
This one is an absolute narcissist🤦‍♂️
She is the BIGGEST narcissist!!
imagine feeling the need to blast your ex on Mother’s Day for not getting you a card when your going through hell with them. Her words.

“one day your kids will be able to spoil you” seriously who even thinks like that I fell so sorry for them kids she’s already putting these narcissistic expectations on them

• Heart

Peaches29

I am a regular 5k runner and I am telling you all now, if she done 5k run she WOULD NOT be wearing that red jacket. Because you would be sweating buckets and she’s not even the slightest bit red ( and you are the colour of that jacket if you did a 5k run)….. she may have done a 5k walk, but no, certainly not a run!!! So I am calling BULLSHIT on that 5k run story!!!!!!

• Heart

Whitefloor

Of course she recommended the kids entertainer, of course she did, and she had to let everyone know. FUCK OFF AOIFE YOU MELTED WELLY HEAD

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why is she acting like the top of the red steps is base camp of Everest? It’s a flight of stairs ‘ this my mama 🤮🤮 she’s been saying for years they aren’t close so drop the act

• Haha

tealover

Chatty Member
I took one for the team. Her gnashers are so natural and she loves them. Thanks for the well wishes for Lily, she was home alone and her mother's instinct just kicked in and her own mam saved the day and came to mind Hugo (code for Juan is a dick and I'm a single mam doing it all on my own). If you're having a rough Monday take heart, oh wait it's Tuesday. Rhonda the Range Rover is no more but she now is never buying a Land Rover again and while it's semantics she has never, ever once referred to it as a Land Rover until today. And brace yourself Bridie, she's going to work tomorrow for two days. That's the end of the public service announcement

• Haha
  • Heart

lmo89

I would say he posted that purely to give aoibhe a meltdown on what appears to be their son’s christening weekend, the christening that she basically told everyone juan cancelled on her a few weeks ago. He seems like a nasty wee prick to be fair.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Do you know what really fuckin annoys me.

When she's talking to the kids and keeps prompting them with half a word.

What's that Hugo ? A pla.... pla . .. pla....

Oh fuck off and let the kids speak