Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
I would say he posted that purely to give aoibhe a meltdown on what appears to be their son’s christening weekend, the christening that she basically told everyone juan cancelled on her a few weeks ago. He seems like a nasty wee prick to be fair.
I missed that why did he cancel it? Or is that just what she said ? I remember seeing her buying him an outfits and that but never seen anything after that .

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
Lest we forget this blog post!

She’d the boob job just after lily. She was told she wouldn’t be able to lift/hold//carry lily for several weeks while lily was a pretty much a newborn and Aoibhe was fine with that. The same woman who had no qualms about leaving a newborn to go abroad for “couple time” as was mentioned above. Then, Hugo born midst Juan break up, she decides to get her tummy tuck shortly after. Mid pandemic and restrictions. Also can’t pick up either of their 2 children, while the family is breaking up and having massive rows and arguments and Garda getting involved. Narcissism doesn’t cover it. Does not give a fuck. It’ll bite her in the arse one day. We can hear the faux voice on the camera. We can see the OTT activities to make up for the deficit in care. We can see the unhinged “rascals” and “three musketeers” nonesense that, as I’ve said before, is like what a distant aunt would call her niblings in an attempt to appear close with them.
I'm new to this one. Why were the guards called?

Munchiebox

What happened the fella who escaped? The original fiancé ? Do we know his name

Christ I’d say he feels like he’s won the lotto every day he opens his eyes…… ‘freeeedom!
I think Andrew? I used to really like her back then she was normal

slivinglegend

Is the hero vid of Juan in an old thread? I remember seeing it on her story when it happened but that was before I knew tattle existed and been dying to see it again🤣