Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
What’s the point in posting this crap.. ffs she’s totally unhinged … get a grip aoife you head melt. It must be killing her to keep the kids faces off social media 🤣
If you want to keep your kids offline, KEEP THEM COMPLETELY OFFLINE!

Attention seeking geebag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m connected to someone who works for Tusla. Whatever we might think about Eeefaaa she’s done nothing to warrant a Tusla investigation… unless not declaring ads and plastic surgery is classed as child abuse these days 😂 this pair are stuck in playground mindset. Geebags. And if it’s true that his new woman works for Tusla she should either be having a word with him or running a mile
They are both so childish. I die when people threaten Tusla, they don’t have a clue about child endangerment or neglect if they think either of them have a case for Tusla. It’s like the Siobhan O Hagan thread where people think the father of her baby will get custody because she rolled her eyes at the child 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
They are both so childish. I die when people threaten Tusla, they don’t have a clue about child endangerment or neglect if they think either of them have a case for Tusla. It’s like the Siobhan O Hagan thread where people think the father of her baby will get custody because she rolled her eyes at the child 😂😂
Hard agree.

Tusla don't even have the resources to remove kids being starved and beaten.

The idea that people think Tusla will swoop in and remove H&L because their face was in an Instagram photo or because the back of their head was in a hello fresh add. Or in Shivs case because she's just an obnoxious dose.

Having said that though, Juan even logging complaints with them (that'll never be actioned) is a drain on their tiny limited resources.
Malicious reports to Tusla (if that's genuinely what he's done, obviously I've no idea bar what's written here) should be treated the same as false 999 calls.

• Heart

Mauartist

Does she ever just stay in on an overlay like the vast majority of crews, room service and sleep! She must be utterly exhausted living this manic life for the gram! “Cycle around Central Park core memory” from a what 5 or 6 year old? She’s so tapped god love her

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I die when a hun or someone on tattle references ‘legal’ 😂😂 like what law stops me saying Aoibhes content is annoying 😂😂😂 it’s mortifying

• Haha

khaigs

VIP Member
I fly a lot. So do my kids. The air hosts have always been amazing to the children. Never once did I ever even consider stalking or mooching out one of them on instagram ti send them a message of thanks. It’s so bizarre. Even if it is her sending them to herself, how does she think it’s normal

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
So much to take in, not sure i couldn't manage it.
I’d recommend parking near the airport first and watching the planes come in just so you have an idea of how the plane lands and takes off…..
Oh & Something I always do is to reach out to the airline crew on their personal instagrams to thank them for being so amazing!
Have a MAD 24 hours when you get there, oh and tag me in your posts!

• Haha
  • Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Motivational speakers, especially Mark F, are on the same level as mediums and fortune tellers.

• Heart

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Don't forget the fudging of when they originally started seeing each other, while she was engaged, she then tried to rewrite history saying the first relationship finished first, then it was pointed out on here she had proved it herself as pics shes was posting after her first relationship ended and after her and Juan started seeing hr she had her engagement ring on....
So those pics were deleted from her feed.
Then for their 'anniversary' Aoifs proved she's not a maths genius and dobbed herself in again....
She got a #ad breast reduction in 2019 when her baby was a few weeks old https://www.avocaclinic.ie/hands-best-thing-ever-done-aoibhe-devlins-breast-reduction-experience/

She also tagged half the cabinet trying to change lockdown rules for labour wards, while people were dying left right and center, she then repeatedly broke the limit for travel to bring her kids to a more aesthetic playground, than the ones beside where she 'lived'

Never forget the flouting lockdown rules for a tummy tuck, well before her baby was 1, well before it's actually medically advised, and seemed to revel in the fact she couldn't pick up her baby for 10 weeks. She then lied about not getting it done when there was backlash.

She also has an issue with remembering what helped with her weightloss, the free tummy tuck, the app she was paid to shill, or her absolute bad posture, it was proven her she used before pics from before her tummy tuck in these before and afters... https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/dublin-influencer-aoibhe-devlin-shares-25392577

Never forget https://www.independent.ie/regionals/dublin/fingal/red-carpet-rolled-out-for-siblings/27801100.html
https://www.independent.ie/regional...se-on-the-runway-for-guide-dogs/27801949.html
https://issuu.com/seanfitz09/docs/pages170511/16

Screenshot_20220114-192653_Chrome.jpg
991168-94c9f5e31edd6409c6e40ad6b4419b77.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-192630_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-08-11-55-32-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

memyselfi

VIP Member
What sage advice from Aoife going to breakfast this morning. Basically put your headphones in & keep cycling until you get there. A bit like when grace told us to walk to where you want to go & then turn and walk home. Groundbreaking . Can’t wait for the how to books

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Isn't it pretty sad though that she is so horrified by her own face. She does anything she can to hide it and disguise her actual appearance. How would she feel if in a few years time Lily came to her and said she was really unhappy with how she looked?
She would do anything in her power to boost her daughters confidence.

I've had botox and skin boosters myself so I'm not talking about getting enhanced... I'm all for it 🤣
But you can see clearly how incredibly uncomfortable she is doing make up ads. I also believe that we are so shocked by her actual appearance because she hides it so much. Her face is fine.

memyselfi

VIP Member
Of course she recommended the kids entertainer, of course she did, and she had to let everyone know. FUCK OFF AOIFE YOU MELTED WELLY HEAD
Because she’s the only one who ever organised a party. Only one who ever sent a card, flew on a plane, rode a pilot, made a guggy egg

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
I would say he posted that purely to give aoibhe a meltdown on what appears to be their son’s christening weekend, the christening that she basically told everyone juan cancelled on her a few weeks ago. He seems like a nasty wee prick to be fair.
If Aoibhe told me it was raining outside, id have to go outside myself and check.. shes a woeful liar.. she bends the truth to suit herself

• Haha